Crazy, Strong & Loving it 1/30

hriacobacci

Cathlete
I'll get us started, though I have yet to get my workout started. I'm procrastinating for no good reason. I think I am going to do Athletic Step this morning and maybe try one of DH's yoga DVDs that he got for Triathlon Training.

The roads are still iced over here. Not sure when I'll be able to leave the house. Baby shower was rescheduled for tomorrow and now mom and sis prob won't be able to make it up.

Debbie - how did the interview go???

Nora - I LOVE the HiiT workouts too!

Thanks for the prayers, everyone! Interview went well. I met with two women who I would be working with and both seemed to like me really well. I answered all their questions as best as I could and for some odd reason I was really calm and collected. I didn't stammer or lose thought. So that made me happy. Not sure when I'll hear from them, I need to send out a Thank You letter and I'll do that today.

I have another interview on Monday at 4 p.m. at another division of where I went Friday. It's for a Purchasing Agent/Inventory and I'll see what that entails. Not sure I want to be a purchasing agent but we'll see. Could be interesting. It's for another assisted living facility. So we'll see. Something good will happen, I can just feel it.

Today was Cardio and I chose Kick, Punch & Crunch and did the Ab work as well. Had a great workout and was sweating like crazy.

HR STATS for Cardio only:
56 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
41 minutes above zone
457 calories burned

Good Morning,

This morning I did EBs Slot-Robics and last nite I did Zen Sculpt. I am wearing a pair of jeans I haven't worn in at least 2 years its exciting. We are going today to move some more of MILs shit that she couldn't seem to move herself.

Debbie-congrats on the interview.

Heather-stop procrastinating and get your workout done.

Ok, got it done. I did Athletic Step. Started to do on of the yoga sessions, um, no. Didn't happen. I wanted stretching and not just breathing. I got annoyed really quickly.

Debbie - glad the interview went well. It's always the sitting and waiting that stinks. Good job with KPC!

Roxie - way to go with the jeans!!! I bet you feel like strutting around!!

Hi to everyone else. Hope you guys are having a great weekend.

Hi!

Busy day for me today. I did a double workout yesterday (GS, Back Shoulders and Biceps..which has just hit me, I really don't have any DOMS from it, and I thought I pushed it, to failure a few times. Hmf!. OH!< and for cardio I did HIS). Today my youngest made his First Confession. Very bittersweet. I still don't "get" what they understand about confession at 8 yrs old, but whatever. I guess eventually he will.

Nice workouts everyone!! Nice on the smaller pants, Roxie (i'm jealous!).

Sorry for being so short ... got a ton to do for working weekend....

Hallo ladies,

I am so glad I am out of the hospital! I was hooked up to IV's the entire time. Next week I have to workout full speed, I am getting a 48 hour holder monitor. Can't slow down now! I posted on the OF! DH and I arvery excusted from the hopital/ test they been running on me! I have so many needle holes, it's not even funny!

Last night I did D 11, since I am still very dizzy/nausea I took it easy. Today went to the gym, ran slow for 2.50 miles + walked 1/2 mile!
Tomorrow I will do D12! Next week is my recovery week, since I do have to go full speed (doctors orders), I will repeat STS W 4, than take a rest week. I will check in again tomorrow!

Debbie, keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks for your support and prayers!
Hugs,
Belinda

Belinda - welcome back!!! I had a bout of vertigo once trying to come of medication. not fun at all. So did they OK you for exercise? Take care!!!!

Belinda !!! So good to hear from you! I can't believe you've already been to the gym?!??! Wait, yes I can! What did they find out????
Debbie - awesome job with your interview! Now is Monday's interview any kind of "follow up"? or completely different? I have been thinking about KPC a lot lately - gonna work it in soon! Great job!
Heather - nice job with Athletic Step. I need to do that one again soon. Hopefully you'll make it to the baby shower tomorrow. Sorry your mom and sister won't make it....
Roxie - swweeeeeet! How exciting on your jeans!!! Way cool! That's got to make moving your MILs #@$# just a little bit easier! You should totally have an extra beer (lite, of course!) tonight! But only if you've had NO SODA!!! I love ya, Roxie!
Hi Chris and Nora!!! Big plans for the weekend? Hope everyone is well!
Today I did Muscle Endurance! Rocked it! But the 15 min of abs in this one is a KILLER!
And my girls both did OUTSTANDING at their games! They are such nifty little creatures!
Enjoy your day/evening.....

Good Evenng,

Tonite I did EBs Fat Burning Pilates. DH pissed me off so I thought I would workout.

Stats:
46 min
24 in the zone
127 min hr
164 max hr
242 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

Welcome back Belinda, its so nice to have you back!:D

It's late and I still need to shower and fix dinner, so I'll just check in and skip personals tonight I promise to better on Monday, which is my next workout and check in.

STS Cardio: MMA Boxing - Heavy Bag= 20 Min
Calories burned= 205

P90X KenpoX= 56 min
Calories burned= 535

P90X StretchX= 60 Minutes
Calories burned= 164

Total calories burned today from workout= 904:eek::cool:

that's it for me tonight girls, take care and have a great weekend and Welcome back again to Belinda. Lots of Hugs!!;)

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.