Crazy Strong and Lovin It Weekend

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

I did KCM's 30 Minutes to Wts. and then Power Hour Abs from Ab Hits. Now its time to clean, laundry, grocery shop and get a hair cut.

Wt Stats:
33 min
23 in the zone
139 min hr
161 max hr
208 cals burned.

Abs:
6 min
3 in the zone
115 min hr
136 max hr
28 cals burned.

Hi!

Today I subbed in Turbo Fire 30 Class for Kenpo X (still doesn't work in my DVD player). And I did Ab Ripper X , which I'm able to do more reps of. YAY me!

Roxie: Nice workout today! And yesterday with adding weighted gloves to TJ 20. Great idea. How did the ab work on the floor go today?

Belinda: Didn't realize you still have to go DOWN the STS Pyramid. That's ALOT of STS! Are you tired of it yet?

Nora: Nice job on your workout yesterday. Are you enjoying KCM still?

Hi to Debbie! Are you starting a new rotation next week? what do you plan on?

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! I'll be working, as usual. :p

Hi girls!;)

I just finished a short workout for today. I'm not moving too well today, my ankle is sore and slightly swollen and can't take impact at all. I suppose that's from twisting or spraining it two days in a row and i ran on it too. Yep, pain and DOMS city is not a fun place to be stranded in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF Weights #1 +wup = 33 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 270

KCM 30MTF Weights- Abs only= 12 min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 82

Total calories burned= 352

Ok this was not a great calorie burn for me but itso a weight lifting workout so its not supposed to be a big calorie burn like with cardio stuff. I did feel KCM 30 MTF Weights did deliver and had some fun unique to me moves and I loved how she put it together. This workout was a sweatfest for me so I know I was working hard, all good stuff!:) The Ab work was also really great and worked the abs from different angles to really make you work, I thought it was great, definitely fun stuff!

Ok, I'm wiped out now and still feeling some pain and soreness in back and ankle so not planning on major stuff just now. I will rest tomorrow and be back Monday to check in then. So have a great weekend girls.;):)

Hugs to everyone!:);)

Nora

Good Morning,

I plan on going for a walk this afternoon its suppose to be almost 60 today and I plan on doing a couple of stretches.

TBS #1 with Ball:
12 min
0 in the zone
81 min hr
97 max hr
23 cals burned.

TBS #2 with Ball:
12 min
0 in the zone
84 min hr
100 max hr
23 cals burned.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

I went for a 2 mile walk since its a perfect January day wanted to take advantage before the weather changes.

Stats:
34 min
21 in the zone
142 min hr
170 max hr
222 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.