Crazy Strong and Lovin It 12/21/11

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Morning,

Today for me is MM. I am not working today I have 2 dr. appointments one was for yearly exam but aunt flo showed up last night, but I have a cough again this morning so they can make sure I don't have pneumonia like the boss lady, and the other is to pick up another set of contacts.

Just got done with LIS: Low Impact Challenge (step). Getting the steps down, and it gets more fun the more I know! I think I just had high expectations with this when I started it, thought I'd get it right away. But I'm really starting to love it! DRIPPING at the end! I added on TF's 10 Minute Stretch.

Roxie: i almost switched up and did MM today too, but then I just went with the rotation. Sorry you're feeling so crappy!! hope it's not pneumonia! :eek: :confused:

Nora: Nice job on yesterday's workout!! Was it supposed to be Intensity or IMAX? I guess either works great, right? Hope Santa is good to you this year. Think he'll bring any workouts?

Hi Debbie! STS today?

Hi Belinda! Nice job on the run yesterday. You're at your DD 's house now?

Didn't workout this a.m. I was involved in a car accident yesterday and even though I'm ok, I woke up with a horrible headache. I don't know what it is with these headaches lately. Starting to worry me. Anyways, I got up to workout and then just stayed on the couch and watched TV. I'll do my STS workout tomorrow.

Didn't workout this a.m. I was involved in a car accident yesterday and even though I'm ok, I woke up with a horrible headache. I don't know what it is with these headaches lately. Starting to worry me. Anyways, I got up to workout and then just stayed on the couch and watched TV. I'll do my STS workout tomorrow.

Debbie-sorry to hear about the accident but glad to hear you are ok.

Nora - Aw Nora, thank you! I so appreciate your words from yesterday. I'll try to be around but can't promise I will be during the day. I'll always post my workouts though. And YOU ROCK as well! :)

Roxie - thanks about the accident. I'm ok. Just mad because now I have to get my car fixed.

You all rock in my book! And you are all inspirations for me!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout for today, so I'll just jump in to check out. I'm following Cathe's December 2011 rotation but for some weird reason mine showed to do Intensity yesterday no mention at all about Imax. I didn't realize there was something different until I posted last night and check in with you guys. Its weird because everything else is the same, it must be a glitch or something because I did download cathe's rotation into my workout calendar. Hmmm, not sure how that happened but if you'd like to see you can check out my workout calendar.

Here's today's workout:

Low Impact Series- LowImpactChallenge= 50 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 515

Ok, I got it done, but it wasn't one of my better or more polished feeling workouts. My right knee and back were hurting but I tried to muddle through still better than first ever attempt at this. My last workout with this was awesome so I'm thinking its just an MS and knee issues today being the culprit. Oh well, not every workout has to be stellar it just needs to get done.

Total calories burned= 515

I'll try to come back for personals later if I can type- MS issues:rolleyes:

Hugs to everyone!;):D

Nora

Debbie, SO sorry to hear about the car accident, and mostly the headaches. I get them REALLY bad too. It's really debilitating. Sorry about your car too. I swear, it's the time of year. But at least you're not hurt bad!

Nora, I have no idea what the mess up with Intensity / IMAX was either. I looked at the rotation on the thread, and someone else said Intensity showed up on the download to the workout manager, but it says IMAX on the thread. So , ya. Someone messed up somewhere! all is good though! ... Sorry LIC wasn't great for you. But you're right. Some days they're great, somedays they ain't. Good attitude to have and just go with it. Hope your symptoms subside. Do you take anything for it when they flare up?

trying to resist the chocolate smells coming from the crockpot. TORTURE I tell ya!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.