Crazy,stong and loving it for Oct 15,2011

Good Morning,

We went for a walk this morning it was 46 degrees pretty cool. I slept wrong on my neck and shoulder and it really hurts. I am suppose to do KCM's Bootcamp but might have to do cardio instead.

Hi Everyone!

Today was IMAX 2 for me! Gotta love it! It's been really fun revisiting these Cathe workouts this week.

Roxie: Circuits and cardio sound great! 46 is super chilly!! Good walking weather as long as it's sunny though!

Hello to Belinda, Debbie and Nora!

Hi Everyone!

Today was IMAX 2 for me! Gotta love it! It's been really fun revisiting these Cathe workouts this week.

Roxie: Circuits and cardio sound great! 46 is super chilly!! Good walking weather as long as it's sunny though!

Hello to Belinda, Debbie and Nora!

Chris-at 6am there is no sun.

Hallo girls,

I am done with D21 and TBS #2. Had no internet connection this morning:confused: I almost forgot, I ordered the Turbo Tower from Walmart.com yesterday. I can't get those weights up anymore.

Chris - well done with IMAX 2 this morning.

Roxie - that's chilly, good job!

Nora - I am confused with those pices from KCM's new workouts:eek: she says, if you by 3 DVDs, you will only pay $13. If you stroll down, it says $39 for all 3 DVDs? I am missing something? I saw on Walmart.com that her last 2 DVDs for preorders, maybe I will get those too??Good for you taking it easy this week. RELAX!

Where is Debbie? I went down with my weights in STS too. Felt like I didn't had good form. And plus without a squat rack, it's hard getting those weights up.

I will be back tomorrow.

Good night, ladies!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM's Bootcamp with some pain hope tomarrow isn't worse.

Stats:
31 min
18 in the zone
145 min hr
168 max hr
218 cals burned.

Hi girls;)

Sorry, I didn't check in yesterday, still no workout though. I see someone thought today was the 15th, I panicked because the 15th is my youngest sons birthday. I though oh no how could I miss it, then ran and looked at my calendar and breathed a sigh of relief, how's that for a cardio? :p

Roxie- Nicely done with KCM's Boot Camp, please take it easy if your sore. Maybe a nice epsom salt warm bath that always helps. Did you see my post about KCM having a presale for her 3 latest new ones? I pre-ordered Your Best Body, and Step Boxing workouts. I passed on the Start Here which seems great if used as it is purposed for beginners, recuperating, or just getting back into workingout after a long break, or just a recovery week workout. I didn't think I needed that one but was excited about the others.
Take care of those sore muscles kiddo!;):cool:

Belinda- I read your post about KCM's presale CoffeyFit I went and double checked again and what Kelly means is that if you order all three dvds she discounts the cost of each dvd to be $13 ea X 3= $39 total, so the discount is bigger if you get all three versus just one, or two like I did. I hope that clears things up for you.;) Great workout for you today, with I am done with D21 and TBS #2 awesome job girlfriend!!!;):cool:

Chris- Yay, for Imax 2!!! I love that workout and have so much fun I know I'm in the homestretch when I here the pina colada song, fun stuff! WTG! on today's workout.

Debbie- Where for art thou? Sorry, I just had to joke around and say that. I'm sure your resting today. Take it easy and don't over do it. I know, that sounds funny coming from me, right? LOL!! Take care and hugs.

I hope everyone is having a great evening and taking care of any sore muscles as needed.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.