Crazy stong and loving it for March 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Sorry I didn't came back yesterday for personals, just like Trish I went to sleep early. Had a good night sleep, but I am still tired:confused: My nose is stuffed up and my sinus/ear is bordering me today.

I will do legs (disc 26 today)! I also will take my dogs for a walk today. I will not do a lot around the house today, had enough from yesterday. I will see!

I will be back to report my workout and hopefully some personals!

Morning,

I just got done with D 37 squat rack wo! WOW! That's all I can say! I love the squat rack wo! My legs are fried! Not sure how much waking I will do today. For some reason my HR monitor stopped at 25 min., it read 195 cal. I am still misssing 40 min:( My back felt really good, hope it stays that way:D

This is what I did:

Squats warm up, 55 lb, 2 sets
Squats 85 lb, 4 sets
Leg curl (instead of deadlifts) 35 lb, 4 sets
Front squat 55 lb, 4 sets
Static lunge 85 lb, 4 sets

I also did abs from Ab Hits "MIS/S&H/Chest (Planks only) 13.5 min.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone! BBL!

Last edited:
Hi all! I've decided to make up my own 8 week rotation using GS and STS workouts. I'm going to do a leg blast rotation because believe me, my lower body needs it. Looking forward to it. When I get the rotation done I'll post it on here and the rotation forum. Now I'm all excited and can't wait to start!

Belinda - Nice job on your workout! STS Rack workouts are one I'm planning on using. So I'm glad to hear you liked it so much!

Good morning Debbie,

I can't wait to see what you came up with:eek: I will do that one next! Now I know what to do after STS!

BTW, I was afraid my back couldn't handle the weight. I love M3, my kinda weight lifting! No more paper plates (I used discs);) Do you think I should add some floor exerisces? I was wondering if I should add some??

How are you feeling?

Have a fantastic day!

Good Morning,

I am starting to get discouraged I don't think I will ever be able to lay down again without the world going round in circles. DH leaves again this afternoon I got to spend and hour with him last night. I am hoping to do 2 workouts tonite because they are only 30 min workouts KCMs 30min KB and her Muscle Definition that I still haven't done yet. The baby didn't leave until 7:45 and DH came home at 8.

Debbie-glad you are looking forward to a new rotation.

Belinda-great job with your workout hope your sinus and ear goes away quickly.

Hey Everyone,

Yesterday I had an awesome run at the park!!! Came home and did just the Core Premix from CCC and the Ab Hits from Step Heat (all crunches).

Today is supposed to be GS Legs. For some reason GS isn't doing it for me lately. I remember last GS Leg workout I did, it was really tough and of course, I *un*heart the stability ball, and I got NO to little DOMS. I'm thinking I might do a STS Legs workout from Meso 1 instead. (Anything to avoid that ball!!)

Belinda: Can't believe you did the squat rack workout and you're not feeling great! You're amazing!!! Hope you got in some good stretches to maybe ease the DOMS that are coming your way.

Debbie: Oh cool! That sounds like a good rotation, though I'm not a heavy weight leg kind of gal. I'm hoping adding in running will lean out my legs this spring. But I'm really interested in seeing your rotation!

Wendy: Nice to see you post yesterday!!! Good to hear your mom is back to "normal". That last week of MARCH rotation with one body part a day looks very cool. I've never done that type of rotation. So I'm looking forward to it. thanks for the preview!

Nora: CC AND IM2? You nut you!!! You should be careful with your knee though. Doesn't running aggravate it? Still, awesome calorie burn!!!

Jessica: Butts and Guts is one of my favorites too!! I've not done it in it's entirety in a long long time. The premixes are so diverse, that DVD is just a great overall workout.

Heather: Hope youre feeling better today and your legs are thawed out!

Roxie: Did you get KCM in last night? hope you're feeling better too...

Chris - glad you love B&G as much as me :)

I did Group Power at my gym this morning - been sticking to that for my weight work lately to shock the body since I'd been doing STS for a year solid. So far it's working out really well!

Since I've been royally bumming about my work sitch (very miserable currently, trying to find a new job), I may do a short treadmill run tonight just to get rid of the frustration that tends to build during the day. Last night I didn't do that but wish I did - I end up just dwelling on the negative if I don't get rid of it somehow and working out seems to do the trick so we'll see...

Hi ladies. YAWN! I got up and did the Pyramid Upper/Lower premix (sans DVD) and HiiT Pyramid. I started with the HiiT Pyramid as my warm up, did weights, then finished. Sweaty, tired, mess!

Since the upper/lower workout only does the pyramid up, I started with heavier weights than what I did over the weekend. It was great. I really pushed myself, almost to failure for a few exercises (like biceps).

Debbie - I can't wait to see your rotation. Very excited!

Belinda - so glad you finally made it to M3. Is it 3rd time's a charm or 4th????

Roxie - you'll get back to your old self, just try not to get too discouraged.

Chris - so glad you got in a good run! I always dread GS legs until I get going with it.

Jessica - glad you're enjoying the new weights. Sorry to hear about the job situation. I know how that feels. Maybe some kickboxing tonight????? LOL

Hi Wendy and Nora!!!

Hi ladies. YAWN! I got up and did the Pyramid Upper/Lower premix (sans DVD) and HiiT Pyramid. I started with the HiiT Pyramid as my warm up, did weights, then finished. Sweaty, tired, mess!

Since the upper/lower workout only does the pyramid up, I started with heavier weights than what I did over the weekend. It was great. I really pushed myself, almost to failure for a few exercises (like biceps).

Debbie - I can't wait to see your rotation. Very excited!

Belinda - so glad you finally made it to M3. Is it 3rd time's a charm or 4th????

Roxie - you'll get back to your old self, just try not to get too discouraged.

Chris - so glad you got in a good run! I always dread GS legs until I get going with it.

Jessica - glad you're enjoying the new weights. Sorry to hear about the job situation. I know how that feels. Maybe some kickboxing tonight????? LOL

Hi Wendy and Nora!!!

Thanks Heather!! I just "blogged it out" which made me feel a little bit better (though shady since I couldn't really say what it was that was bugging me since some people from work read my blog). BUT I am thinking I might treadmill it tonight for a bit - I have to teach Kick in the morning or I'd go to class tonight to kick it out. ;)

Good Evening,

I did both workouts tonite and I really like KCMs Muscle Definition.

KB Stats:
30 min
26 in the zone
142 min hr
173 max hr
202 cals burned.

MD Stats:
41 min
39 in the zone
141 min hr
165 max hr
271 cals burned.

Hi girls -

Nice workout Roxie - glad you enjoyed MD. I've only done one of her workouts from Netflix and I really liked it. Need to try more of hers.

Today I did Travel Fit. Ironically, that's the only SC that I hadn't done?! It was okay. If I were on the road, I'd probably say "Great!" It definitely serves a purpose. I was hoping to get a run in also, but my dad stopped over so I had to cut it short.

Chris, it seems like those roll-ins on th stability ball for hamstrings always give me DOMS. None for you? I haven't done GS legs for a long time.

I just need to go to bed, girls. Hello to Debbie, Nora, Heather, Jessica and Belinda!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.