Crazy stong and loving it for Feb 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good monring,

Today I will do disc 21 (Biceps & Back)!

Chris, sending you lots of healing vibes! WTG, on GS upper body workout!

Wendy, I agree Cathe moves way to fast in Meso 1. WTG, on Disc 1 yesterday.

Nora, as always awesome job on your workouts! How is that knee?

Hi to Debbie, Heather and Roxie! Hope I didn't miss anybody, if I did I am sorry;)

I will be back later! My best to all!

TGIF!!! Hope everyone is on the mends finally. I am declaring today my rest day. My sis is coming up after work and I'm really looking forward to that.

Last night I did Step Blast and abs from SJP.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

Today is supposed to be Plyo Legs (Disc 32) . I guess I can try it. My sinuses are stuffy and I feel pressure and a little headache. I'm hoping maybe a good cardio session would loosen some stuff up. I really should sleep with a humidifier in my room... I think I get so dried out at night.

But I'm debating on whether to even work out today. it's crazy how I just feel irritible if I choose NOT to. Because what if I feel WORSE tomorrow and absolutely CAN'T work out? So I'd better today. That's my crazy mind working overtime.

I have some MAJOR DOMS in my chest and tri's from GS yesterday! :eek: I knew it was getting in there good!

Belinda: Hope you enjoy (enjoyed) Back and Biceps!! I guess I'm not feeling WORSE, just a little icky. Can still function.

Heather: ENjoy rest day today! Have fun with your sis!! YAY for SB and Abs from SJP last night! I knew you would!

Wendy: I always felt Meso 1 goes so fast, but it didn't seem as fast my second time through for some reason.

Nora: excellent workout yesterday! It's always good to have a nice stretch-y /easy yoga to fall back on. That Amy Bento KB sounds intense!! You burned MEGA calories (as usual!!)

*waves* to Debbie and Roxie (hope you're feeling better, seems like we have creeping crud together)

Morning or late afternoon to me,

I am done with Disc 21;) 3 more discs and I am done with STS:eek:

Heather, have fun with your sister and enjoy your rest day today.

Chris, hope you make it through Plyo Legs (Disc 32) today!

Off to work my abs. BBL!

Chris - if it makes you feel any better, I think that line of thinking is totally rational!!! :eek:

Today is supposed to be Plyo Legs (Disc 32) . I guess I can try it. My sinuses are stuffy and I feel pressure and a little headache. I'm hoping maybe a good cardio session would loosen some stuff up. I really should sleep with a humidifier in my room... I think I get so dried out at night.

But I'm debating on whether to even work out today. it's crazy how I just feel irritible if I choose NOT to. Because what if I feel WORSE tomorrow and absolutely CAN'T work out? So I'd better today. That's my crazy mind working overtime.

I have some MAJOR DOMS in my chest and tri's from GS yesterday! :eek: I knew it was getting in there good!

Belinda: Hope you enjoy (enjoyed) Back and Biceps!! I guess I'm not feeling WORSE, just a little icky. Can still function.

Heather: ENjoy rest day today! Have fun with your sis!! YAY for SB and Abs from SJP last night! I knew you would!

Wendy: I always felt Meso 1 goes so fast, but it didn't seem as fast my second time through for some reason.

Nora: excellent workout yesterday! It's always good to have a nice stretch-y /easy yoga to fall back on. That Amy Bento KB sounds intense!! You burned MEGA calories (as usual!!)

*waves* to Debbie and Roxie (hope you're feeling better, seems like we have creeping crud together)

It's me again:p

I am done with B&G stability ball abs! I always treaded that ab wo, today I made it alway through without stopping! All that PT for my abs/back doing me some good:eek:

DH wants to go to the gym, hope I am not to tired to go? If I get a good cardio in today, I will take tomorrow as my rest day!

Have a great day, everyone! BBL! I just relized, I am posting way to much today:p

Today was total body and I had a really great workout. Felt very strong this morning.

3 sets of 12 reps with 90 second rest between each set.

Barbell Preacher Curls - 55#
***Good weight, very challenging with the last 2 reps.

Close Grip Bench Press - 70#
***Love this exercise.

Decline Dumbbell Flye - 25's/27's
***First set was too easy so I upped it to 27's. Probably could have done 30's.

Dumbbell Pullover - 35#
***Good weight, concentrated on using my back muscles for the movement.

Leg Extensions - 80#
***Could have gone heavier but I worry about my knees.

Barbell Upright Rows - 55#
***Wow, this was tought. 2nd set I could only do 11 reps. Got 12 for the last set, though. I'll feel this one, I'm sure.

No ab work again, didn't have time. I will do them for sure tomorrow. (Promise, Roxie!)

Well, I pulled Plyo Legs 32 off. Not sure how. I thought about stopping a few times (dizzy), but just said, "one more, I'll modify". I know, I'm crazy, stupid and stubborn.

And of course, my 10 and 8 yr olds got into trouble while I was exercising (cooking burgers in the microwave). This has been a very long week. It wouldn't be so bad if they could play outside. But they can't for long, it's too cold or there's nothing to do. I was thinking of taking them somewhere today, but I'm so done with them. I'm so pissed!!! :mad:

Belinda: I'm confused. Do you mean you're done with Meso 2? I just did Disc 32 , so there's more after 24 discs! LOL!

Heather: It's very nice to hang with people who understand my way of thinking. My friends that don't work out , would think I was a total nut and couldn't figure out why I 'just can't rest' if I'm feeling off.

Debbie: NICE weight work!! The closed grip bench presses really bother my wrists for some reason. I could NEVER lift anything NEAR 70 #s!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Chris, LOL! Meaning I made it through M2 this time! Of course, I know there is more dics. I hope I make it through M3 too??? I am going to the hopital at the beginning of March???? I shall see! At least I made it though M1 and M2, right! WTG, on making it through D32! Take care!

Debbie, your weights are amazing, girl!

Chris - it's funny how you can manage to finish something when you just keep saying "one more blast" or "one more interval." My friends would totally think I was off my rocker too!

Debbie - you go with your weights!

Belinda - did you make it to the gym???

Roxie, Wendy, Nora - hope you ladies are well!!!

Heather, DH is to tired:eek::eek: I am kinda glad we didn't go to the gym today, just don't have it in me today for a double workout!

Hi girls -

I'm off today - YAY! However, I don't always manage my time too well when I don't HAVE to be somewhere, ya know?
Today is lower body. I can't decide if I want to try another Leg disc from Meso 1 or do some kickboxing...?
Good job on your workout, Chris. It sounds like we're all very familiar with "just one more interval"! You just never know...sometimes pushing through a workout makes you feel better, and very rarely it's like "what was I thinking?!?!?"!!! I hope you feel good and get your rest tonight, knowing you burned some calories today!
Heather - enjoy your - is it a whole weekend? -time with your sister. Good job getting your workout out of the way!
Roxie and Debbie - I need to get some abs in today, also. I worked them a few days in a row last week...but, that was last week! Need to get on it!
Nora - you stumbled the other day?!? How are you doing? I hope you are well. And enjoy the blessed sunshine!!!!
Belinda - great, great job on your workouts. Yes, your core must be getting stronger - good for you!
I'll try to check back in later with my workout. My eats have been pretty good!
Happy Friday!

Good Afternoon,

Late checking in I went to the dr. today and I definetly have a sinus infection and fluid in both ears explains the dizziness and ringing. They gave me zithromax so I should be back to full strength next week.

Debbie-I hope to see abs listed tomarrow I know you don't like doing them but you won't have that 6 pack for the summer if you don't.

Wendy-I want to see abs listed for you tomarrow to.

Chris-at least you have tried to workout I haven't even tried. I went to bed at 8:30 last night and didn't get up until after 7 this morning. Maybe I will do something easy tonite.

Heather-enjoy your visit with sis.

Belinda-I think you worked out enough without going to the gym.

Wendy - she's only up for the evening. I'll take what I can get though!

Roxie - hope you get to feeling better quickly.

Checking in -

Got MMA Kickboxing in - abs included!! Then I did 20 minutes on the recumbent bike.
Glad you got the Z-pack Roxie. That should take care of things.
Enjoy your evening with your sister, Heather!
Kids are almost out of school. Better go.....
Have a great weekend girls...

Hi girls!;)

I'm done with today's workout, but feeling like I'd better eat something or I could passout.

Here's today's workout:

P90X Legs & Back= 59 min
Calories burned= 483

Fitmusic-Back 2's Cool= 34 min
Calories burned=461
Distance=3.0
Bpm's=135,140,147,150,154,152. 78% to 86% of my max heart rate. The 135 bpm was during the warm up. I thought I'd try out fitmusic.com podcast on the treadmill so I did Back 2's Cool plus I jogged to Shinedown's "If I only knew," to cool down.

P90X Ab RipperX= 16 Min
Calories burned= 98

Total calories burned= 944:cool:

I'll be back later for personals, I just need to eat and rest a bit. Seeya soon!

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.