Crazy stong and loving it for Feb 18, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am not sure what I will do today? I know I will do some cardio My upper body is still sore from Monday, I also have some nice DOMS in my legs!

I am doing spring cleaning! Sorry, I have no time for personals:confused: I will try to catch up soon!

I finally ordered the foam roller:confused: Couldn't figure out how to ship APO, without getting charged for shipping :confused:

Have a great Thursday, everyone! Keep it clean!

Morning,

I am done with CCV2 on the TC:D Had a fantastic, sweaty workout. Glad is't over;)

Nora, you are burning some nice cal lately, girl! WTG! I need to give HiiT Pyramid a try since, it's only 30 min. Oh, no! Sorry, to hear about your knee! How is it feeling today? Did you drip over the step?

Chris, nice workout yesterday! I think all the new Cathe workouts will take some time to get used to them. I hate learing new steps:confused: I felt lost with AS the other day. Sounds like a good movie, if you would pay for it twice. Need to check it out. Sorry, your cold is still bordering you. Hope you feel better soon.

Roxie, sorry you are sick! Take care, girl!

Debbie, congrats on the test. Sounds like the job is yours;) keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe you should see a doctor about your pain! hope it will losen up soon!

Wendy, did you get your ride in yesterday? I only made it to D15 or 16 last time! I will finsih Meso 2 for sure! WTG, on Hiit Pyramid.

Heather, LOL about the Low Max bandwagon! I may jump on it this week? Sorry, your workout was a struggle yesterday. Hope you had a good night sleep last night. I know how that feels if you don't get enough zzzzzzzz!

Off to more cleaning! Have a great workout/day, everyone! BBL!

Hi ladies. I was hoping to peel myself out of bed and do Step Blast and abs this morning. Didn't happen. I am really sore from weights yesterday. Didn't think I would. Kind of feels good! LOL. I just know I pushed myself even if I wasn't sure I really was.

Depending on how the day goes, I will either do SB and abs from SJP after work or just take the day off.

Belinda - way to go with your cardio!

Nora - go easy on that knee. Awesome workout!

Hope everyone's day is starting off well!

Today was cardio and honestly, I really didn't feel like working out. So I chose a quick 30 minute kicboxing workout - I did Cathe's 4-Day Split Kickbox. It was ok, nothing too exciting. Had a little core work at the end but I'm not considering that to by my ab workout so I still need to work abs this week. I'll do that tomororw.

I also did the Bonus Stretch from Kelly-Coffey Meyer's Bootcamp workout. I like that stretch segment.

CARDIO STATS:
32 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
12 minutes in zone
13 minutes above zone
230 calories burned

Better then nothing I suppose. :D

Be back later for personals!

Good Morning,

I will make myself do Push Pull tonite. I have got to stop being lazy even though I am sick and get myself back at it.

Belinda-enjoy your spring cleaning I need to do that.

Heather-hope you get your workout in.

Debbie-we posted at the same time. I want to see you did your abs tomarrow.

Hi it's me again:p

Just finished 54 min.Blissful Hip opener from Yogatoday! It was really great! need to do it more often! I am so tight!

Roxie, have fun with Push Pull tonight!

Heather, have fun with whatever you decited:eek:

Debbie, 4DS KB isn't a high cal burner, but is a fun one! Good job, girl!

Off to relax! Than go night, night:D I will be back tomorrow.

Don't have much time for personals - AGAIN, but I wanted to say:

Roxie - Yes ma'am! :D

Belinda - That was my first time doing 4DS Kickbox. It was ok. Kind of repetitive. And I hate jumping jacks and it seems like that's all that was in that workout. LOL!

Don't have much time for personals - AGAIN, but I wanted to say:

Roxie - Yes ma'am! :D

Belinda - That was my first time doing 4DS Kickbox. It was ok. Kind of repetitive. And I hate jumping jacks and it seems like that's all that was in that workout. LOL!

Debbie, I rather do 4DS HIS or LIS!;) I hardly do the KB one, only if I want an easy wo. Change is good! BTW, I do like the 4DS BC/KB premix, that's a good one.

Good night! I will be back tomorrow! It's getting late here!

Hey everyone!

I wasn't feeling my best this morning, but I did GS: Chest & Triceps. Gosh, she really burns that one area out, doesn't she? My head was still stuffed up, and I didn't feel any worse after doing it. I think weights was better than a cardio today. Tomorrow, though , is Plyo Legs! :eek: I hope my sinus congestion/ head is a little better by then...

Belinda: YAY for a workout you loved today!!

Debbie: Sorry you weren't into a cardio so much today (but are you ever? LOL!). I actually like 4DS KB for a quickie cardio. She gets ya by the end, no? I always feel like I got a good little cardio in with it.

Roxie: Hope you're feeling better! I think a weight workout is easier to do when you have a cold than cardio. Hope it works out for you to do!

Nora: Excellent workout yesterday, as usual!!!

Heather: I have a feeling you may be doing SB later.... just sayin'

*waves* to Wendy!!!!

Chris - you're probably right! I set the step up during lunch even. I remembered that my sis is coming up tomorrow after work, so unless I make myself workout in the morning, then I won't have another chance tomorrow. SO - gotta get it done today.

Hope your head clears up for plyo tomorrow!

Hey everyone!

I wasn't feeling my best this morning, but I did GS: Chest & Triceps. Gosh, she really burns that one area out, doesn't she? My head was still stuffed up, and I didn't feel any worse after doing it. I think weights was better than a cardio today. Tomorrow, though , is Plyo Legs! :eek: I hope my sinus congestion/ head is a little better by then...

Belinda: YAY for a workout you loved today!!

Debbie: Sorry you weren't into a cardio so much today (but are you ever? LOL!). I actually like 4DS KB for a quickie cardio. She gets ya by the end, no? I always feel like I got a good little cardio in with it.

Roxie: Hope you're feeling better! I think a weight workout is easier to do when you have a cold than cardio. Hope it works out for you to do!

Nora: Excellent workout yesterday, as usual!!!

Heather: I have a feeling you may be doing SB later.... just sayin'

*waves* to Wendy!!!!

Hi girls -

Seems like we're trudging through our workouts lately with bouts of stiffness and stuffiness! Except for you Belinda - with your TreadClimbing Bad Self!
I got Disc 1 done this morning. Man, Cathe moves through those exercises FAST! Great workout, though. I love the way she splits up the body parts differently. Today was Chest, shoulders and biceps - cool.
Well, it's late...have a great night's sleep, all!
Night night....

Good evening girls!;)

I'm checking in a little earlier today, thank goodness! Unfortunately, I'm in a big hurry to get stuff done this evening so I won't have time for personals. I did want to say great job on your workouts today. Roxie, just get well and feel better.

Here's today's workout:

Crunch Yoga- The Joy of Yoga= 35 min
Calories burned= 96
this is a beginners type of yoga workout but it always feels so great to do. Plus now with MS its effected my flexibility and balance. I used to do more of an intermediate to semi advanced yoga. Yoga is for everyone in every circumstance and its so good for your body and mind. I'm glad I still have this one its great for when your short on time but still want to get in some yoga and I think Sara Ivanhoe is great at making yoga accessible to people without all the sitting on a mountain top in India kind of thing that intimidates many people.

Amy Bento- Kickbox Surge & Core Training= 71 Minutes
Calories burned= 679
I got this one of Amy's when it first came out, its alot of fun and definitely makes you sweat tons. I love the music and the energy of this workout. I found that since I haven't done this workout for a couple of months that I was pleased that doing it today I was able to execute some of the moves that I couldn't last time. I also did the entire workout from warm up through to core, and cool down, that was a first for me. I usually will do premixes on a workout when I do it for the first time, so this was really a fun challenge. I love doing this workout and am so happy I have added this to my kickbox fitness library. Total calories burned from today's workout= 775

I hope everyone has a nice restful evening and gets a great nights sleep!;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.