Committ To get FIT and LEAN for september 24th

punka274

Cathlete
COMMIT To get FIT and LEAN for september 24th

Morning...errr, afternoon

Just starting us off. bb after my workout. Im watching Turbfire to get motivated LOL:eek: If Cathe's new workouts don't get shipped soon I may be buying TF - looks pretty fun:D

bbl, doing some drillmax today

Last edited:
Morning ladies,

Amelia: Howdie. I didn't know you had changed your avatar. I love it of course :D Brings back some good memories. I was never able to get into TF. They are fun, but how anyone could do them for three month I just don't know. I need way more variety in my cardio.

Kristin: How is the little guy today?

Hi to everyone else.

I wasn't sure if today was going to be a rest day or how my time would turn out. Had a 40 minute window so got a CLX in. Glad I did. One more week to go. I still love them but I'll be happy to do something else for a while. I think I will do a lot of circuit type workouts and total body workouts. The new low impact series will be perfect.

For those of you who pre-ordered, what are you going to try first? For me it's going to be afterburn (in a scared kind of way) and cyclemax.

Cheers!
Helene

DrillMax cardio + all UB premix DONE. I was sweating buckets! fun workout

Helene-I think im going to do that all step workout first (can't remember the name of it:rolleyes:)

Hello to anyone that follows.:)

I forgot to yell out

:::::GO BELINDA GO!!!:::::

Yay for you for doing the Susan G.Koman 3 day walk!!!

Hee Hee, Amy you are so funny. But right!

GO BELINDA, WALK WALK!

Glad I did CLX earlier. Came home to do some cardio and DH is sick. Looks like that just went out the window. Now I will just have plenty on my hands to focus on my cravings. Ugh.

But doing good otherwise. :) Have a good night everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.