COMMITT to get FIT and LEAN May 6th

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning violets!~

Today is a LB/cardio of some type,im thinking TM then jump off to do some weights then back on the TM and so on for 60minutes! I ended up cleaning yesterday so today i will really sweat it out!

OK,bbl

Good morning ladies,

My workout today will be GS Legs, it's a toughie }( .

Amelia - Looks like you have a great workout planned.

Belinda - How are you? What workout do you have planned today.

Ok, gotta get some coffee bbl
Kristine :)

Good Morning Kristine and Belinda:)

Hey girls,just popping into report my workout! I did a 30min Powerwalk around the neighborhood,then did about 20mins of LB lifting,then finished with some abbs! I kinda copied some of gs on the reps for lb!

Everybody have a wonderful day:)

Oooh, looks like it's an LB day today. I'm doing StepWorks plus the LB/core segment of 4DS. Just right! I'm halfway through Stepworks and just paused to check in.

Kristine, WOW on your ambition tackling GS Legs today. I'm bowing.

Amelia, I like the sounds of your workout today. Just right!

Belinda, I'll look forward to seeing what you choose.

Lori, how's it going?

Amy - love to hear how you're doing!

Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey Gals!

Just time for a quick check in. Im alot like Kristine, DS hates it when I am on the computer and not playing with him. I think they want our full attention these days.
Because my pants are a little snug from all the family gatherings last week, todays workout is going to be a long run....it won't be 10 miles though...I don't have the energy for that!

Yesterday before I left work my coworker called in sick, there was no one else to work so I offered to go on call. At the time there were no flights but can you beleive that I got called out 2x's last night! I knew before I left work that I had a flight at 1:00, I got home around 2ish, thinking I could still get some good sleep and the phone rang at 4....another flight at 5! I was sooo rotted! I still don't know where I got the energy to crawl out of my warm bed again and I didn't get home until 6:30...and slept till 9:30.I did get 7 hours of sleep but it was broken sleep and not the same.

Ugh...i was gonna write personnals but we are having a tug a war for the mouse...bbl!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

I finshed 4DS BC and 4DS Legs/calves! I will try to get a ab workout in later today! I am glad a cought up with my workouts!

Kristine** have fun with GS legs today! I agree it’s a toughie!

Cheryl** hope you had fun with StepWorks plus the LB this morning!

Lori** hope you get a nap in today! Poor girl!Have fun with your run today!

Off to the shower! BBL!
Belinda

I'm here, I'm here!

I literally slept until 1:30 this afternoon!!! (sorry, Lori);-)

Yesterday was a lazy day, I was kicked out of the bed before noon, though, DH felt the need to strip the bed and wash the sheets! So, I transplanted onto the couch for the rest of the afternoon....

Today is cardio, I'm not sure what yet, but it will have to wait until I a bit more awake than I am now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.