COMMITT to get FIT and LEAN may 15

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!:)

Today is a long power walk for me,was going to take a rest day but i had a run in with some brownies yesterday:-(x( i need some motivation please! Or a good kick in the butt;-)

Belinda-How was your cardio and legs yesterday?

Cookie-LOL at you KPCrunching your boss yesterday! Thanks for your kind words yesterday! Sometimes i forget how far ive come so its nice to be reminded so im not so hard on myself when i do eat somehting im not suppose too:)

Lori-so how is your diet going so far? Ive got to figure out something here,my eating is all over the place well mainly in the eveings. You doing another run today?

Amy-did you get in that extra cardio yesterday?

Cheyrl-Yes,protein pudding would help! what is the name of it? I think my problem is that ive lost my eating healthy motivation:-( just need to get back on track then i will be fine.Great workout yesterday!Whats on tabs for today?

I think that catches me up:)
bbl

Good Morning:)

Would you beleive that I am up before the baby? I had to get DD off to shcool and he is still snoozing away. Its pointless for me to go back to bed so I will just sit here, sipping my coffee in peace and quiet:)

Today its suppose to clear up a little outside and Im hoping to get out for a run! I don't think I have been out since last week. The stroller as been in my porch ever since and driving me crazy! Its right in the way but I want to stay optimistic and keep it close;) Hopefully we will break it out this afternoon.

I tried to catch up on personnals yesterday but something weird happened to the computer at work and I never did get back.

Ameila** Yesterday was a good day. I did have a couple of small treats but I added that into my points.Its not falling off like it did in the past though which means that it isn't water weight this time...pure blubber!}( I guess eating that crap at work in the night time just caught up to me. Feels like it caught up all at one time though! Blah! I have to have a plan b/c if I just woke up today saying "im going to be a good girl" I would be somewhat o.k...but if I stick to the points, I know what I can have and what I can't. Im not overly concerned about my points at dinner time though. Im going to leave enough points there for my dinner but if I go over by one or two it isn't a big deal b/c Im not eating all of my activity points. I was gonna hop on the scale today but my hands are tight which means Im holding onto some water so I better not.

Cheryl** So you enjoyed your run yesterday? Was the interval run a tough one? I may try that one some time! How are your first few days going?

Amy** A friend of mine came over last week and we sat down and drank a bottle of wine between the two of us. I don't really like wine but it was the cheap stuff (more like a cooler). I certanly slept good that night! I think we need that ever once in a while!

Cookie** I wish I could say its all muscle but how does one gain muscle in their waist?;) Yes, when I went from 117-121, it could have been muscle but I haven't done anything different. If anything I am lifting less weights then I did in the past.I think my age+the crap I was eating at work did me no good! Wah!!!!

I think that catches me up with personnals! Good Morning to everyone else!
DH really needs to get out dental insurance straightened out. I cracked a tooth last yr and in order to save the tooth, my dentist put a filling in that was below the gum line. Ive had a tooth ache for about 5 days now, Im thinking the root is exposed...anyway, I have to get a crown or something to go over that baby and its gonna cost alot of $$$$$$$!!!!
Lori:)

Good Morning!

Today is my weigh in. I feel good about it. I was supposed to go to a meeting this morning at 0700 at the hospital (which takes me 40 minutes one way to get there), but at 0545, I knew that wasn't going to happen!!! It was a training session by a couple of the surgeons, but they are video taping it, so I'll not miss anything!

Had to strip the bed and change the sheets at 2 this morning!!! One of the cats peed on the bed, but fortunately we caught it before it soaked through to the mattressx( x( x( x( x( x( x( !

No, I didn't get the extra cardio in last night. My MIL called in the middle of my workout to let me know what kind of flowers she received from us (I sent 'grower's choice'), plus, by the end of my workout, my stomach was very hollow feeling, which gave me a sensation of heartburn, so I knew that I was running on 'empty'!!!

Trying to hurry through my coffee and on to my cardio workout!!! I'll try to check in later!

Okay....so I get out the door to head to my meeting, and I forget my driver's license...x( I turn around, go back and get my DL, then head off to my meeting. I get there and I feel confident......and I gained 4 lbs!!! WTH!!! The leader measured me and I've lost a total of 9.5 inches, which is 5 more inches than I had lost the last time I was measured 3 weeks ago. I still can't figure out where the 4 lbs came from! I actually won the "total inches lost" money of $32, and I'm excited about that, but I'm still at a loss to where that weight came from, because I'm actually smaller than I was last week!

Oh, well, I guess that I need to work on paying attention to my eating this week because I actually think that I didn't eat enough this last week!

Hi girls,

I only have a minute! Late last night I did B&G! Haven't done that one in ahile! Today I will do cardio! Not sure which one yet?

??? Do you think those DB handles are a good idea, instead buying more DB with I really don't need??? Need input!

Have a great workout and day!
Bellinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

High fives Amy on the inches lost,you go girl! Who cares about what the scale says, Mine is always giving me crap,crap,crap but yet i lose inches? Its gotta be muscle!!! whoohoo on the muscle;-)

Lori-Im sure you will drop some weight this week! Good luck to you!

Well,so far so good! I haven't 'cheated' today and im taking one craving at a time! Ya know what sucks is that its THURSDAY and the weekend is like tommorrowx( so i will have to be good during the weekendx( But i can do it.....if i can lose 90something lbs MY GOD i can not stick a candy bar in my mouth,LOL;-)(which is why i was big to begin with:eek:)

ok,im mumbling...ive got my DD's kindergarten singing thing tonight(and i forgot about it,URRR)so i had to run out and get her a "sunday best" dress. Since were not really religous my dd didn't have any sunday best dresses!

everybody have a nice day!:)

Hey, gals!!

I did my weight workout today followed by cardio intervals for Warpspeed. Killer, but I loved it.

Lori, the intervals are short. I've been doing the shortest all-out intervals on the spinning bike, but for those longer than a minute I'm using the TM. Going well! I love this program so far.

Lori, congrats on the run this morning!

Amy, I would take the inches down over pounds lost any day of the week! I'm sure you would to. Still a mystery, though, unless it's muscle - or perhaps you're retaining some fluid which tends to go everywhere, so you don't necessarily see it in your inches, but is temporarily masking the weightloss you've achieved.

Amelia, step away from the brownies! Just kidding! But I know what you mean about sometimes feeling out of the Zone. It's probably TMS and it will most certainly pass.

Cookie, stay away from the candy bars!! :) Good luck shopping for the dress. I'm sure your daughter loved it.

Well, 4th day down on the Warpspeed program and seeing big progress, although I won't weigh in until Monday, I think.

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

‘evening, Ladies!

Boy, it sure sounds like we’re working on the eating. I think I’m going to go back to journaling. Of course, yesterday I could have filled a whole one for just what I consumed in one day!

I’m in a bit of a tizzy. As I told you one of my sons is graduating from college on Saturday. My dad just emailed that he’s coming for the brunch on Sunday! I’m really excited and nervous. Excited to see him, but nervous because he and my mother haven’t been in the same place in decades! Yes, decades. The stress would have just been too much. Now, I’m not sure how to tell my mother he’s coming and will be here on Sunday. Hard to believe they’ve been divorced for over 40 years, isn’t it? I’ll need to do a few KB videos over the next couple of days, which will be hectic as is.

I went to Target tonight and looked at kettleballs. Yeah, makes no sense when my back has been bothering me, but I try not to let logic get involved. $40 for one! I’ve read great reviews on how they help develop core strenghth, but I guess I’ll just be suffering from a poor core for a while. I’d also have to get a DVD, so I’ll put it on my dream list.

Amy, don’t you hate getting on a scale? I really like judging by my clothing. Of course, that is not going through a range of sizes of the clothing in my closet! For some reason, the scale fluctuating just really drives me bonkers.

Amelia, did you get your PW in? I had a run in with some cookies this evening. It’s my husband’s birthday. Now that Dad’s on his way, I’ll definitely have to be good with my eating. He always comments immediately on people’s weight. That characteristic of his drives me nuts.

Lori, did you get in your run?

Belinda, sorry I don’t even know what dumbbell handles are. So, I’m no help.

Cheryl, glad you’re enjoying your program. Did I read it right that you eat 1/3 of a pear? Now I am wishing I knew of this program a couple of weeks ago, so I could look phenom for my Dad inspection.

Sleep well.

Hi girls,

NO workout for me today! I am to exhausted!

Thanks Cookie** I did bought DB handles at Target today! I will try them out and see how they work!

good night!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.