Commit to get fti and lean for Jan.9, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do PS legs and abt today! I love that workout, gets me every time:p My DH is coming home tomorrow, yah! I also have to clean my house, take the dogs for a walk!

Debbie** was anybody interested in your house yesterday afternoon? DH and I thought about selling our house in El Paso, but the market wasn’t that great last year! We decided to keep the house, my kids are living in the house instead in a dom. DH is in the military, we constantly declutter the house, lol! I buy new stuff , I toss something old, same goes for cloth! LOL! Toss everything or donate it, what you haven’t used or worn in a year! I throw out nice stuff, but if haven’t used it or worn it in a year ,it goes. I just moved to Germany a year ago and I am decluttering already. I hate clutter! I never used pumpkin in pancakes, I made protein pancakes! They are yummy! Nice job with your spin class yesterday!

Lori** sorry, you didn’t get enough sleep yesterday, hope your day is better day! You didn’t had a busy day yesterday, poor thing!

Hi to everyone that follows today:cool:

Take care,

Good morning ladies,

I am done with PS legs + abs! I used my new Cathe 10 lb. ankle weights for the first time today. OMG, that’s all I can say! I know my legs going to be sore tomorrow, LOL! My BB is 45 lb ,which is way too heavy for the floor exercises. I usually use a DB.

Have a great workout and day! BBL !

Take care,

Good Morning girls!

Ive got doms from my fullbody yesterday. Feels good. Think I will start adding those in once a week. I did a circuit mon...fullbody yesterday...then it will be another circuit saturday. im doing plenty of cardio a week. Meanwhile im working my abbs mon/wed/friday. Hopefully I will see some changes come feburary first when i measure!

Belinda-Im the same way...can't stand clutter and it drives my DH crazy. Im so bad about throwing stuff away too but the way i see it...if its not important enough for him to put away then he must not care about it too much...in the garbage it goes:D LOL,i think i get a little guilty pleasure out of it:eek::p Great job with your leg workout today!!!

Hey to everybody that follows. Today is cardio and abb work! I'll probably do something on the treadmill agian.

bbl

Good morning ladies,

I ended up doing PP yesterday and it felt really good. For some reason that workout felt so long, which was so weird.

Not sure about today yet. I will be going to have lunch with my girlfriend and when go and pick out a present for Heidi for her Birthday. So hopefully I will be able to workout. I am still tired :(.

I hope that everyone has a great day.

Kristine :)

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in! I needed to warm up, with a nice cup of warm green tea! It’s so cold outside – 18 Grad!:rolleyes:

Amelia** LOL, you are like me! I toss everything! You should have seen me this summer when I went back to El Paso! Everything went in the garbage, even DH stuff( he was in Germany, he didn’t know. Lol! Enjoy your TM and ab workout!

Kristine** great job with PP (it stands for Press Play, right?) Whatever workouts you decide to do, have fun!

I have to clean my house! BBL!

Hey girls...just popping in to report my workout..finished it. did a steady state incline at 3% and speed at3.0 for thirty minutes. Today is my easy day but i had to keep my HR in my training zone.

ok...have a great day girls!

Oh...i posted in OD so I might as well mention it here. Please send some prayers to my DH. Since he lost his job back in Dec. he has been out looking everyday and still no callbacks...frustrating. Were struggling to make ends meet these days. Were staying positive though....this will end(I hope soon) Meanwhile our parents are helping.

Hi Girls,

Someone came yesterday to see my house she's bringing her husband back Monday or Tuesday she really likes my house. A real estate agent just previewed my house for a client and will get in touch if there interested. I'm not getting my hopes up in this economy.

Belinda & Amelia I really could use your help decluttering. I could easily be on one of those HGTV shows. I can't part with anything. I'm trying hard but I saved everything from receipts, bills, baby stuff, clothes.

Belinda - I didn't even know 10lb. ankle weight existed.

Amelia- My prayers are with you and your family. Part of the reason we are downsizing our home is because my husband's business is not doing good. He is so stressed I worry about him.

I ran 3 miles today. I'm off to run errands . . . snow is coming tomorrow.

Debbie-Im so sorry your DH is stressed....your in my thoughts and hugs to ya! Great job on your run! I kinda wish we had some snow coming here....

ok,asfar as the clutter goes. I have one small box that has some of my favorite outfitsfrom when my kids were young but thats it. I keep some of kids drawings and school projects that i like in another small container,but once its filled up...thats it. I have a picture box that is full so soon I will be going through that and throwing out what i don't want to keep.

My closet has things that i wear and thats it. everytime the seasons change i throw out things that i haven't worn in over a year(like what belinda said) well i actually take them to the salvation army. Same thing goes for my kids toys,closets, storage closets,storage building,kitchen cabnets. If i don't give it away I will have a yard sell in spring.

I have a very small filing container that i will go through when it starts to get to full(usually once a year) and if its over a year...i throw it out. I shred things that have personal info on them.

There is a slim line to what needs to stay and go.....unless it has alot of sentimental value,its out the door LOL:D

Hi Amelia,

Thank you for all the ideas they sound great. My current house was is so big I was able to get away with keeping everything. But once we decided to sell it became a problem. I actually feel calmer and relaxed the last few months I have been decluttering and I can't see me ever turning back. It's just such a long process (especially for a pack-rat like me).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.