Commit to get fti and lean for Jan.7, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do PS Chest + BM2 chest put only push ups+ PS shoulders+ BM2 shoulders skip military pressed + PS Triceps + BM2 triceps skipping dips:cool: I am already hurting!

Amelia** thanks for the info! My old HR monitor didn’t do all that! I so need a new one, lol! I know my HR goes up way high some times, maybe that is way I had a hard time losing weight? I agree circuits workouts are great fat burner!

Debbie** nice job with your spin class! Sounds like fun!

Trish** sorry, you didn’t get your nap in yesterday I will check out the Polar HR monitor!

Cookie** glad you had fun with Imax3! I love that one! For some reason I felt my abs during SJP abs! I got them good! I was glad when I was done too! What HR monitor do you have?

Off to my workout, later girls!

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! OMG, my triceps are on fire! WOW! :D
It took me a little longer than 70 min., because I had to switch from VCR to my DVD player! I didn't mind, I needed that break.:D

I will do yoga later today!

Hi to everyone that follows! Enjoy your workouts!

:D Good Morning Ladies!

Today will be 4DS Legs/Floorwork from L&G + Core/Stretchmax.....yippeee more legs...lol I see they are twice a week in this rotation...how did I miss that??? lol

Belinda- Nice workout yesterday and today! I ended up doing the Mixed Cardio premix from Cardio Fusion yesterday. If I ever do a LowMax premix it's always 4-7 because I love the 5th interval and I wish I could do it over and over...lol

Trish- Nice calorie burn yesterday! If I didn't get bored with cardio after 30-40 minutes maybe I would have a good burn too...:confused:

Cookie- ugggh!! this weather!! What a pain right in the a$$.......:mad: I hope we dont' end up losing power again......

BBL

Morning
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Today is either a circuit(not a cathe one:confused: but one a little more easier:eek:) or a full body weight workout. I haven't decided yet....I may even do an run interval? Not sure yet.

Belinda-Fantastic job on your workout....i would give you a high five but i don't want your tender triceps to hurt any worse;)

Cookie-I use my HRM to see the calories burned and thats about it(since im counting cals) it is neat to see what my HR does during workouts though....it can tell me alot about myself and Ive learn to listen to my body more. Work is good! Thanks for asking....how are things in your neck of the woods?

Trish-I hope your weather clears up soon for you...her in GA were experiencing some strang weather...we had tornado warnings yesterday:confused: its suppose to be winter:rolleyes:

Iris-Great workout planned....gotta love those leg workouts:D How are things with you lately?

Hey to Debbie,Lori,Cheryl,Kristine

Good morning ladies,

Hey, I am still alive. We just got back from Germany on Saturday and we are slowly getting back to the life. We had a great time, but it's nice to be back home.

I worked out yesterday for the first time in forever, I did 30min interval on the TM, not much but hey, it's a start. My back is really messed up, I think Heidi is just getting to heavy for me, plus it happens if I don't work out, I guess especially my abs. So, I can't wait to get my back back in order.

I will have Heidi's Bday party with my mommies group today, so I have to go and get ready for it. Wow, she is already 2, unbelievable.

Not sure about today's workout yet. Heidi had major sleep issues, so I have to see what I am able to fit in.

I'll be hopefully back later
Kristine :)

Hi girls,

I am down another pound! Sorry, for rubbing it in:rolleyes: I am so happy!

Kristine** glad you back! Sorry, about your back. Take it easy! Happy Birtday to your little girl! Enjoy your party today!

Amelia** enjoy your circuit workout today!

Hi to eveyone that follows! BBL!

Hi everyone,

It's lunchtime and I'm having a hard time getting going still in my p.j's. My son had a delayed opening today due to ice so I been waiting to go out to the bank & Walmart. I will do Kickmax when I get back.

Belinda -- Looks like you will be sore from your upper body workout!!!

Amelia -- I liked the rotation you used to lose 7lbs.

Trish -- Spin class can be hard on the knees . . . not sure if I would do it on a regular basis.

Cookie -- I've been doing spin for almost 5 years now. I used to do it 4 or 5 times a week. I cut back to 3 times a week. My body was getting used to it and also the boredom factor.

Iris -- I need to fit in 4DS legs this week.

Kristine, Lori -- Hi, have a nice day.

Debbie

Afternoon Ladies :)

Today's wo was a dragggggg. I couldn't quite get myself into it. I subbed PS for SH and did SH/BM2 Chest & Shoulders. I ran out of time for triceps so I'll add that on to tomorrow's cardio. My shoulder is still bothering me...even during chest work this morning so I will probably skip it for the rest of this rotation. I'm falling apart:eek:

Anyhoo....

Hey Belinda - Great job on your wo!! You're making me happy I skipped the tricep portion this morning;) enjoy yoga! ^5s on losing another pound. I'm not getting back on the scale until I feel a little more room in my clothes:)

Iris - Enjoy your leg wo today...I miss doing squats...go extra low for me:eek:

Amelia - Enjoy your circuit/full body wo today:) the droopy weather is continuing...we had hail last night, ice this morning and now rain:confused:

Hey Kristine - Welcome back!! Glad you had a great time in Germany. Boy it seems like you were away for a long time. Good for you!! Now back to the sweat factory:p...LOL. Hope your back is better soon.

Hi Deb - I'm jealous...still in your pjs;) I had yesterday off to take DD to the doctor and loved being able to just hang out in my pjs on a week day! Have fun with my kickmax...my favorite part of that dvd are the drills at the end. Great burn!

BBL

Hey Girls......

Better late then never right????
I was making cookies for DS's party earlier and everything in between. Just getting around to checking in.

I just finished my workout. My UB is fried. I went heavier then Cathe in alot of the moves and those pushups were killer in BM2 after all the chest work from the PS series. My shoulders and tris were feeling it as well. Then I was going to do BM2 cardio but its just to warm downstairs, so as cold as it was outside, I decided to tie up my shoes and go for a run and I am sooo glad that I did. I didn't take any music or anything. I also didn't know if I was out for 5 mins or an hour,ended up being 45 mins:D

Belinda** Another lbs!? This rotation is doing wonders for you. Did you order the STS series?

Ameila** What workout did you decide to do? When is your next weigh in day? According to Belinda you should be doing the rotation we are doing...although, I haven't dropped lbs!:rolleyes:

Iris** Have fun with your workout!

Kristine** How was Miss Heidis party? I know, i can't beleive that they are 2! I am having Rylans party on Fri evening. Im hoping to won't be to crazy b/c i will be getting off of night shifts on Fri morning and Im not usually that happy come supper time;)

Deb** I usually spend half of the day in my jammies if Im not going anywhere. Nothing better then spending all day in them,. I haven't done that in a while.

Trish** Hope you shoulder is feeling better soon! Mine makes a clicking noise during certain moves. It doesn't hurt but I don't like it.

well, I was talking to one of the girls at work today and things are definitly changing up there. Most of our customers are from the U.S and with the economy the way that it is, businesss is slllllow! Im going to be honest, Im not to thrilled about working all day shifts, nor am I thrilled that I will have to pay a babysitter more and lose 2 hours pay on everyday. I may be able to pick up some on call shifts. Oh well...we will see what happens. Put that on top of a dentist apt tomorrow,2 vechiles that need to be registered,a b-day party, and a nice $500 heat a light bill....Im having a great day!:p

Lori:)

Hey girls....just popping in to report my run interval with different inclines(yawn) im such in a blah mood today. I didn't workout until 3:30 and didn't want to then:rolleyes:

Lori-Great workout today....My WI was this morning and :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: im actually up one lb. :confused: Ive been really good on my calorie intake and my workouts....there were two days when i had alot of calories left so i need to work on getting them all in. I just get busy and forget to eat( my gosh...did i just say that:eek:) Im sure I will be down next week. When I was on WW'ers i lost every othere week sometimes.

Late check in again! Sorry.
Belinda, I have a Polar F11, I think. It has been good for me. Plus, I get lots of compliments on its looks. Hey, at my age I'll take what I can get. I think I've had it for almost a year now. In the beginning I was really using it a lot as a hrm, and I should use it more for that. Since I exercise early in the am, I keep forgetting to put the monitor on. Oh well, if that's the only thing I'm forgetting to wear at 4:30...
Amelia, I had a snow day today. My husband and daughter stayed home too, and we took down the tree. I'm on a major decluttering binge. Every cabinet, closet, and drawer is under attack. You should see my car - it's full to the brim with donations. My husband probably stayed home only to protect his possessions. What rotation are you doing?
Lori, today's the party? Every day the news on the economy seems to get gloomier and worse. It's pretty scary.
Kristine, welcome back! You were missed. Sorry your back isn't feeling better. The long flight probably didn't help it either. Hope it clears up soon.
Trish, hope your shoulder feels better soon. Do you think the wo aggravated it? Are you sure you ran out of time? Or were you trying to delay the pain of tricep work? Just kidding. I'd try to avoid biceps - they are definitely my weakest link. I feeling today's workout in the shoulders already. Think it was that V-movement with the dumbbells. And to think that was with the light to moderate weights!
Deb, I was in my pjs until about 4 pm today!!! That is so unlike me. I was so busy going thru a file cabinet, just lost track of time I guess. Know what you mean about your body getting used to an exercise routine. I used to run a lot, and it works better for me if I do a variety of workouts.
Iris, did you lose power? We lost the internet satellite for the day, but miraculously the power held on. On sunny clear days, we often lose it, which makes me want to lose it. Honestly, it is so aggravating. I live just over an hour from work, and the roads here were bad. I'm still waiting for the plow guy to do my driveway! This is a winter we won't forget.
Well did the Debbie's workout as planned, but oh she got me good today. I'm feeling it already in my shoulders. Isn't it hard to believe how many different ways Cathe has to torture us? I like it. However, I am disappointed that I'm not losing any weight and others are. No matter what mine just stays the same. Maybe the scale is broken!?! As long as it doesn't go up.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.