Commit to get fti and lean for Jan.10, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is a 60 min. cardio on the rotation, not sure what cardio I will do today? DH will be here soon, he flew in form the states. I will have a HR monitor, yah! I hope I’ll better get moving!

Oh! No DOMS in my legs today!I am surprised!

Talk to you all later! BBL for personals!

Have a great weekend and workout!

Hi girs,

I am back with personals! DH is home since 30 min., he is sleeping on the couch right now:D I will get my workout in, as soon as I get off the computer!

Amelia** you and your DH will be in my thoughts and prayers! Hang in there, it will get better! ((((HUGS)))))) Glad you are keeping up with your workouts, despite your stress, good for you!

Debbie** hope you sell your house soon! It must be stressful, sorry you and your DH are going through this! Keep throwing stuff out that you don’t need (I mean what you haven’t used or worn in a year!) get rid of it ! Don’t say I could use it later! Chances are you are not using or wearing it later! I have a huge house in the states and here in Germany (DH and I are stationed in Germany), but I still throw stuff out constantly. I hate clutter. Like Amelia, we give to the Salvation Army (here in Germany we don’t have the Salvation Army, but we have Red Cross or Malteser! It’s a matter of fact, I have a bag full of cloth, I need to put in the container (here in Germany they have containers set up on base)! I did kept a small box with my kids cloth, drawings a.s.o, but every year I go through the boxes and toss more and more,I keep less and less! LOL! I know you have to start somewhere! Start doing a little bit every day, don’t try to do to much! Have fun decluttering your house!

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Happy Saturday ladies.....

Checking in with IMAX 2 today.....:) Had to get up early on my day off to get my workout in so I can go to a last minute meeting at work *sigh* ( it wasnt exactly mandatory...but encouraged)...but I'm looking to get out as quickly as possible of the job I'm in so the more kissing a$$ I do the better I'll feel...heehee

Belinda- what did you end up doing today?

BBL

Good Morning!

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday b/c it was to crazy here. I slept until 11 ish then had to start getting things ready for DS's b-day party. Buuuuuuuut...I got my run in :) I went outside for about 50 mins. I love running so much better outside!

Belinda** I am expecting some DOMS tomorrow...I am going to do PS legs today. I bet you are happy DH is home!

Iris**have fun with Imax 2 and YUCK about the meeting. Hope its not to long or painfuL!

Im hoping to catch up on personals later today. Today is PS legs,cardio and abs. Im not sure if my run can be done outside b/c there is a small layer of snow covering the road = slippery:rolleyes:

Scale was kind to me today even with the cake I ate yesterday 122.2:)

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning ladies!

Hope you're all doing well. DD had an incident at school on thursday and ended up with 11 stitches across her forehead, so between running her for tests and to doctors, I haven't been able to check in and I'm way off on FF's january rotation. I will start week 3 on Sunday. But, for today I am going to do a LB wo (either GS Legs or B&G)...it's been so long since I've done a full LB wo and my thighs are showing it!! Hopefully I can get a few squats in.

Belinda - Great wo today! YAY, hubby is home and he brought a hrm!! Which one did you decide on?

Amelia - Try not to get too stressed - your wos should help wih that! I will keep you and DH in my prayers.

Hey Iris - Good for you getting up early on your day off...I slept in;) Great job on IM2.

Lori - How was DS's birthday party yesterday? Enjoy your wo today.

Hello to everyone else. I will try to catch up on old posts to see what y'all been up to;)

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in!

This afternoon I did 4DS HIS?LIS premix “ Cardio Power”! I just love that one! No matter how tired I am, this one always keeps me going, lol!

Iris** WTG, on getting your workout in so early! Hope your meeting went well today?

Lori** glad you enjoyed your run yesterday! How are your legs feeling? Have fun with your DS b-day party today. Glad the scale is being nice to you!

Trish** sorry about your DD incident at school! Poor thing! How is she doing today? Have fun with your leg workout! I bought me the Sportsline SX universal combo HR monitor! I will use it next week! He just loaded all my iTrains on my ipod!

I will see you in the a.m., bright and early:p

Hi girls,

It looks like we only have 3 inches of snow but for some reason it's very slippery. I almost took a flop in the driveway. Today's workout will be shoveling. I need to clear a path for my dog too.

Belinda - Happy to hear your hubby's back. You are super organized to be able to keep 2 homes. I couldn't imagine how you chose what to bring with you to Germany.

Iris - I find it better to get my workouts done early. Hope your meeting went well.

Lori - Have fun at your son's party. I'm sure the 2 year olds at the party will give you an extra workout today.

Trish - Your poor daughter:( 11 stiches ouch!!! The skin on the forehead is so thin too. I hope she bounces back quickly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.