COMMIT TO GET FTI & LEAN FOR AUGUST 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I never got a workout in yesterday, my sinus are acting up again! The weather isn't helping, one day it's so hot outside, the next day I need a winter jacket? The weather is crazy here:mad:

Today is HiiT 40/20 on the rotation + abs! I only worked my abs once last week:rolleyes: I also want to do CCPP this week, not sure when?

Happy Birthday, Lori! Have fun on your special day.

Helene - I only Cathe DVD I am missing are The Classics! Which non Cathe DVD's do you sell?

Amelia - keep up the good work! You doing great, girl!

Hallo to the rest of the gang!

I can't wait for Cathe's newsletter to come out today. I am on the fence about this workouts:confused: Do I need more workouts? Not really! I haven't mastered SM & AS yet!

Have a great workout and day, girls! BBL!

Good Morning!:)

I was MIA all weekend...and of course I missed you guys! This weekend is a crazy one around here, lots of parties and things to take in.

We went out Fri night and I ran into my friend who informed me that I was doing the 10k road race in the a.m. I had intentions of doing it earlier that day but after a few drinks, I decided I wasn't doing it. That all changed when she told me "oh...your doing it"! LOL I got home at 3:15 and I was up again at 7:15:confused: Ran the race is 46:30....not as good as last year and there were people in front of me that shouldn't have been....but I didn't care! After the race one of the girls convinced me to do another 10k with her b/c we are both training for a marathon...stupid like, I did that to! Needless to say it was the fastest way I ever lost 5 lbs! I came home,went back to bed and woke up at 11:30 with awful stomach cramps and I didn't stop going from the bathroom to the bed the WHOLE day! I don't know if it was what I drank, the pizza I ate at 3, the 20k run, or if I had caught DS's stomach bug. I did have the cold shivers like the cold.

So yesterday was a rest day but I am up today to get a run in before work. I don't plan on being there real long cause today is a holiday here. I also saw my coworker yesterday who informed me that she didn't go to work:mad: Which means, her work is there for me to do as well. DH told me not to do it and to set it to one side but everyone knows I won't do that. I wonder sometimes if she doesn't do these things on purpose to get a rise out of me? She spends alot of time with the "friend" I use to hangout with and Im sure she told her about our arguements in the past. I tell ya, they are a different bunch and they are evil....in the meantime I can't go thinking that everyone is out to get me:rolleyes: So I will go in, do my work and come home again. Even when DS was sick last week I still went in and did my work so she wouldn't have as much to do the next day. Never again. I am learning fast that being nice doesn't get you anywhere!

Belinda** I am just finding out that cathe is making new workouts! Yippee! Hopefully it will be something I will be interested in. I use to buy them all but not anymore. I never preorder and I usually wait for perviews first. Im sure DH will say "more workouts? Do you really need MORE workouts"? LOL

I will check back in later, if I have time today I will try to catch up on personals!

Lori:)

Morning!
Belinda, I'm with you, can't wait for the newsletter with more details, and, of course, I'll be preordering. What can I say, one of my ds says it is like an addiction. Hope your sinuses are better today.
Lori, happy birthday! We're in the same month, mine is next week. Only there are a few decades between us. Amazing all you did and accomplish. While it is hard to grit my teeth and make it thru, I think it does pay off in the end. If nothing else, it will annoy the h*** out of your coworkers if they think they're aren't bothering you with their antics.
Helene, did you go to the waterpark last night? Still no cookies, but did eat a lot of carbs yesterday. Have you heard from Iris? I'm concerned about her. Haven't read the past two days' of threads, so maybe she has checked in.
Amelia, so will you be this week's success story? Yesterday I had brunch with a girl who was one, and hopefully she and another wonderful person from our table will join our group. Do you still have LowMax?
Deb, thinking of you and your surgery this morning. Hope all is well, and please let us know as soon as you can. Oh, and take it easy. At least you have a great excuse for not doing abs - something I always seem to avoid.
Trish, I am so disappointed that I didn't get to meet up with you yesterday. By the time I got home, I was whipped. One of my sons stopped by for a visit, so I got to see him for a bit before he left, but then all energy just slipped away. Hoping I get some soon cause it is a long, long day at work. Let's plan a mini road trip for our group. We could meet up in Mahwah or that area, stay somewhere, take a class, laugh, eat, talk, eat, and have fun.
Licia, how's the move? Hope you're being gentle to yourself.
Iris, I'm really concerned about you and hope you're okay. Please, please take care of yourself. I was thinking how our roles are work are rather similar, trying to get others to improve themselves at what they do and it is very challenging. I often compare it to being a midwife: I'll help and guide along the way, but ultimately the individuals who are doing the real work of delivering the product.
Still never did that darn report from last week... So that's on the agenda and a very challenging week, but at the end of the week is OBX!!! Cannot wait.
Cookie

I am done with CCPP:p Burned 630 cal, skipped the last challenge! I did ended up doing challenge 2, twice;);) If I don't work my abs today, you guys can kick my butt:eek:

Lori- have fun with your run today.

Cookie - I will preorder too! Can't beat the price! I just wished Cathe includes more premixes. Love those! Have fun with your report and workout today.

Off to get some food and clean up the house! BBL!

Morning ladies.

Belinda: Thanks for the details. I am determined now to get rid of Jari Love for sure. I'll look through and see if there is anything else I can let go. I am also getting rid of a few yoga DVDs because I mostly use a couple and go to actual classes. I'll PM you a list. And you better do your abs today, I'm keeping my eye on you! :D

Amelia: Yeah, I recommended the yoga shakti one. Of the ones from her I've tried that is the one I like best. And you can make your own yoga premixes with it. Really cool. You'll have to tell me how you like it.

Lori: Ugh, with the co-worker. But I would rather be too nice. Well most of the time (PMS time excluded). I have fewer regrets that way. I might be a sucker at times but I can live with that. I hope your day goes well and quickly. HAPPY BDAY :D:D:D:D:D And LOL at your double runs from Saturday. Only you.......

Cookie: If you still want to meet up for dinner, I'm game. Could be just you and I. We could also do lunch maybe? I know it sounds like your week is insane so just let me know. The sixteen year old is a nice girl by the way so I'm good with that. Still aggravating to have people at home for a month and I have been eating crap since they came. My own fault but still. Awesome job on the cookie restraint! :eek: I am doing the preorder. I have always ended up paying more later to complete whatever it is I didn't get from the get go :rolleyes: So I'm not even thinking about it this time.

Hi to everyone else. I'll check back later.

So..... I still have DOMS from MIS. Especially in my legs from that short segment where I used heavier weights than intended :rolleyes:. I am working out after work tonight. Doing M2D23 I think. Whichever is back and biceps followed by SM. I'll report when I am done.

Good Morning

Today will be on of the full body workouts from Cathe, not sure which one yet. I will have to wait until the little toad frog (my niece) goes home this afternoon. We took her to the park with the kids and she was SO excited. She's quite the little dare devil too, i think my heart jumped about 15 times while we were there. instead of sitting to slide she was jumping:eek:

Where is Iris? Anyone know?

Belinda-Nice job on your workout! I hope you start feeling better soon and nothing serious comes out of your sinuses acting up...

Helene-Have a good workout tonight, I should get that yoga workout by Wednesday and will let you know after i do it! I looked at a preview and it looked really good.

Cookie-Love Lowmax, so much fun. Yes ive got it. Tomorrow is a cardio day and plan on doing that one tomorrow. Have a good week. What is OBX? (im nosey:rolleyes:)

Lori- Have a great day! Nice job on your running...awesome!

Debbie- I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and sending out hugs to you!!! Check in and let us know how your doing!!!

Hello to everyone that follows.

bbl

Hi girls,

I was back home early around 11AM. My surgery was quick and I feel pretty good even though I look so pale. I guess the pain medicine is still in me. I want to sleep but for some reason I'm not tired:( In recovery I was watching FitTV, our cable co. doesn't have it anymore, so when I was leaving I had to be put in a wheelchair, I told them I didn't need it and they told me it was hospital policy. One of the nurses then said of course anyone who watches FitTV wouldn't want a wheelchair:D

Belinda - Are you still going to have sinus surgery?

Lori - Any birthday treats? Sounds like your co-worker & friend are like the mean girl movie:rolleyes: Have fun today, run an extra mile for me.

Cookie - It was great seeing you yesterday:) considering what Cathe put you through you looked great! I think it would be great to have our own mini-RT with anyone who can make it from this thread.

Helene - How do you attach the external hard drive to your TV?

Amelia - I wonder if your niece will be a tom boy.

Trish - We missed you yesterday :(. . . but love Cookie's idea of a mini-RT and you would love a live class with Cathe:) How was your daughter's birthday?

Iris - We're all worried about you . . . pop in.

Licia - Hope your move went well.

Well I bet to get off before my nurse (DH) starts yelling, ugh won't let me do anything.

Have a great day and do a little extra for me;)

Afternoon,

Just went for a sushi lunch with DH :eek: but yummy :)

Deb: I have a 320Gb drive which has only the workout downloads. I also have a 1TB hard drive that has a back up copy of the downloads. I just got a good quality but small usb hard drive and plug it in my computer (which like you doesn't have enough room to hold all the downloads). Then I have the cables to plug it into my TV. For me it's an older TV and a regular dvi port on the computer. You just have to know your plugs and get the cables at bestbuy or the like. The cable for sound is separate and goes into the headphone jack. My computer is an apple so I open the files with Quicktime. If you open with itunes (on my older mac at least) it tries to make a copy on my hard drive which I don't want since I am space limited. You probably can change the defaults, but for me I have renamed the files to end with .mp4 instead of .mv4 They open with quicktime as a default and makes my life easier. Let me know if this isn't clear, but it is working well for me. I also got a $20 gadget from amazon to switch between the inputs to the TV so I just turn a dial depending on if I want the computer input or DVD player input without having to unplug one or the other reaching to the back of the TV. If you are interested, I will sent you the links for my setup.
Anyway, glad you are feeling OK after surgery. Will be looking for more updates from you.

Amelia: Sounds like you really enjoy being with your niece. :) My DOMS keep getting worse from MIS........

Afternoon girls,

Another one MIA over the weekend, but I can assure you, I did not run a single mile! DD's birthday party went well. 8 girls with popcorn and lemonade was a great idea! There was some giggling during the movie, but they were pretty quiet - my kind of party! Oh, for those who read the Ramona books growing up, it was great. Makes me want to read them again. So, no wo on Sat or Sun and only did about 1/3 of my wo this morning, which was Pure Strength chest & tris (I was supposed to repeat the whole thing 3 times). I only had time to do it one time through and haven't decided if I will do the other two tonight or move on. I really should, but I'm still wiped out from the weekend. Plus, we had new furniture delivered for our family room today. I'm sure I will be moving that all around until it's just right;)

Lori - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Any special plans today or are you all partied out from the weekend? Your co-worker sounds lame. I hate when people are so irresponsible. Just get to work and do your j-o-b. Hope you're feeling better. How is DS? DD is still not 100%. She has a lingering cough that we'll have to take her in for if it is not gone soon.

Belinda - Nice wo today! I just checked out the details on Cathe's latest project. I'm definitely pre-ordering + I need to get one or two other DVDs I don't have. I can't wait to see what the low impact options will be for Intensity. So glad she listened to us on the suggestion forum! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Cookie - So, how are your DOMs? I imagine they must be wicked with all those workouts:eek:!! Hope you are re-energized. A mini road trip would be fun. Let's set a date.

Helene - You're not so impressed with J. Love either? I did one of her wos, but was disappointed that I didn't have any DOMs and I went heavier than her on most exercises. Sigh, nobody holds a candle to Cathe! She has us hooked! Are you in an STS rotation or just doing your own thing? I'm so jealous of your MIS DOMs:p.

Amelia - What wo did you decide on? Your little frog sounds adorable!

Deb - Sounds like your surgery went pretty well!! Are we nuts or what?? Even following surgery we are tuned into exercise! LOVE IT! I did one class with Cathe when she kicked off her Eggland's Best tour in NYC. It was such a high! There was a live DJ and everyone was really amped. I would love to do it again.

Hello to everyone who follows.

Trish - I am so ordering too:p I think, I will get the DVDs + downloads! And you? BTW, nice job with PS today.

Lori - wtg, on that run today. Have a wonderful day.

Helene - have fun with your workout today. My mouth was watering, when I read you had sushi for lunch. :p

Debbie - glad your surgery went well today! Get some rest!

Amelia - have fun with your FB workout and having fun with your niece!

Cookie - the new workouts sounds awesome! Are you getting the DVD's + downloads? I am thinking, getting both!

Iris, we miss you!

I will be back in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.