Commit to get fit and lean for the weekend!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hallo and good morning,

I will catch up on my workouts today. I was sooo beat last time. Didn't get home until 8 pm. My furniture from Germany will arrive next Friday, need to get busy and get the house done.

I will be back later.

Happy Saturday!
Belinda, oh you must be so excited about your furniture coming! Deb's right, it will be like Christmas. Painting and cleaning definitely counts as a work out in my book.
Deb, hope you're driving safe. We have a few inches so far and it is still coming down. Isn't it amazing that a yoga wo can make you sore?
Melissa, are you studying?
Kristin, basketball this weekend?
Helene, hope you are enjoying wonderful weather.
Trish, are the girls doing swimming again this winter?
Anyone know how Amelia is doing?
Did d27 - shoulders, bi and tri and now I feel sort of tired from it. Hope to get the energy to get in a cardio since I missed yesterday. Had a wicked sinus infection and couldn't stand the thought of moving much. Today is better. Also want to reclaim my dining room table. It got buried this week with various work projects stacked all over it. My dh offered to take it all away to the recycling center. Wish I could do it.
What's everyone's plans for the weekend?
Cookie

Hi everyone. No workout yesterday. I scheduled it as my rest day, and I needed it, lol. Today I did BM2 Cardio Blast premix plus abs. I love the music on that one.

I have a ton of essays to grade and I do not feel like grading them. It is snowing out, so it is not like I have anywhere to go, lol. I guess I am just going to suck it up, ;)

Belinda- so exciting that your furniture will be here soon! I bet it will really feel like home when everything arrives and is put into place.

Cookie- Bball is tomorrow and Nikolas is excited. The roads should be cleared by then.

Deb- my upper back (lats) will get sore from yoga sometimes. I guess we use muscles we don't even realize when doing it.

Okay, I need to hope in the shower and get motivated to attack these papers. I will bbl,

Kristin

STS M1 D10 completed along with Slide and Glide cardio and abs premix. Burned over 800 calories!!!! Yea baby!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Kristin

Hi,

We had a busy weekend, so didn't get in my w/o's but did clock in a lot of steps on my pedometer. I caught up on some sleep while DH watched the Giants game;)

Belinda - Looks like you have a busy week ahead of you but exciting.

Cookie - I hope your feeling better. Too funny about the paperwork, but at least you can joke about it.

Kristin - I was wondering if you were watching the games tonight, we're not fans of the Giants but will be exciting to have a NY team in the Superbowl.

Hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.