Commit to get fit and lean for the weekend!

Hi all! Just finished TBTUP. My arms are fried. We are going out to dinner with friends and no children!!!! Am I a bad mom if I admit that I really dislike going out to dinner with my kids? I mean going to Friendly's is one thing, but when you go to a nice restaurant with a very willful three-year-old, it can be a bit stressful, right? I was telling a few of my friends at work how I am happy to go out to dinner without my kids and the guy in our group was like, "At least you admit it," lol. We are going out with the assistant coach from our baseball team and his wife. We have become pretty good friends, which is another reason I am glad we put ourselves out there and decided to coach.

Anyway, I plan on having dessert. . . any guesses, lol.

BBL,

Kristin

D27 done!

Kirstin - have fun tonight. Whatever dessert you eat, enjoy:p

Waving Hallo to the everyone else! I promise, I will catch up on personals tomorrow.

'Evening!
Belinda, so Alesia has a small oven! She must love having you so much closer. Did you get a wo in today?
Kristin, hope you're enjoying an all-adult evening! There were many times I was happy just to go grocery shopping by myself! What did you decide on for dessert? I did tbt ub this morning also.
Deb, glad you made it back from that long drive. Kids really celebrate 21 these days. Sorry she wasn't doing so well.
Helene, so did you order 0-60? I've only done it once but it has great music and is low impact. She uses a lot of light weights to increase the intensity, and it worked for me. Am I remembering correctly that one of your brothers is in Toronto?
Melissa, hope the birthday celebration was wonderful. When does your semester end?
Amelia, how are things with you?
Trish, hope all is well.
Lori, nine weeks now!
Amelia, thinking of you.
Did afterburn yesterday, cardio supersets extreme and tbt ub today. I think css is about as hard as afterburn! Yesterday I was shaking hands with a person, and he remarked that I had soft hands. I didn't want to tell him it's probably most due to sweating with wt gloves!
Cookie

Morning!
Did LICH this morning with the bonus, and OH WOW! I'm dripping! Having people over for dinner this evening, so have to clean, shop, and cook. Hoping to get in a walk also. Actually the walk will probably take precedence over cleaning. Isn't that what closets are for?
Cookie

Good morning,

Yesterday DH and I went house hunting:rolleyes: I am getting so frustrated with house hunting, it's not even funny! Looks like we gonna spent x-mas in the RV:(:confused::mad: or at Alesia's appartment? We may as well stay in the RV....I am just rambling, sorry.

Cookie - I have a small oven in the RV, Aleisa has a reg one;) I couldn't fit a turkey in the RV oven, except a turkey breast.:eek: Nice job this morning.

Kirstin - hope you had fun last night?

Hallo to everyone else! Looks like everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving:D

Evening all. Had a great time last night. It was a lot of fun. My favorite part was the chocolate lava cake. My eats were not great this weekend, needless to say ;). I will try to stay on track until Thursday. Tonight's workout was TSTLB.

Belinda- house hunting can be so aggravating, but when it is meant to be, everything will fall into place. This much I know.

BB tomorrow~

Kristin

Hi,

It's quiet here this weekend:) I only did AT yesterday and have shoulder DOMs which I never get:confused: this series is giving me DOMS in different places but I'm not complaining really like this series. I did 1/2 of my foodshopping this weekend. We also had a 40th anniversary party this afternoon & ate way too much but it was so good.

Belinda - Ugh, on the househunting but your better off waiting till you find something just right for you & DH. By next year, you'll be nice & settled in a new house:)

Kristin - Yummy on the lava cake, no problem since you have been working out so much:) You should have pulled the plug occasionally on the animated decorations:eek:

Cookie - I was wondering about CS haven't heard much about it. I'll be using the closet clean-up trick before Thursday;)

Melissa - I know my niece is on the main campus & she is in an apartment right in the center of town . . . not sure if that's where you meant. There is no shortage of eating places in that town.

Helene - Your college story was interesting, I'm sure it was so intense too.

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend . . . Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.