Commit to Get Fit and Lean for Wednesday, May 12th

Where is everyone?

Today will be some kinda cardio.....I think I'm officially feeling up to it! No sore throat anymore and my nose is just about clear. :) It's kinda nice to breathe again. I do have DOMS from squat rack legs, but definitely more in my booty than in my actual hamstrings or quads. In Meso 2 I had more doms in those areas.

Belinda- I hope you are having a safe flight!

Amelia- How is your back feeling today? Did you ever find your heating pad??

Deb- Do you ever get DOMS from BBL? Did you make it over to your Mom's yesterday?

Cookie- Geeez girl, I hope everything is ok with ya. (((hugs)))

Trish- I see you lurking....again....:D:p

Helene- SOLD on CTX and Core Max so far. :D And I'm on recipe overload. :confused: You're gonna laugh at me when I give you my cookbook to look at, because it's been dropped, torn, spilled on, you name it....LOL It will fall apart eventually.

So DG came over about 8....I had just finished cleaning the kitchen, and put a Banana Applesauce Bread in the oven. Around 10:30 his phone rang like 3 times in a row...it was his Mom. :( He went to call her back, and she didn't answer, so he had to go. I have no idea if she's alright or not.....if I see him today, that will be a good sign, if not, it can't be good.

Tonight I have CPR right after work....always a blast! lol BBL

Good Morning!:)

My mom and my aunt were here last night for alnight and they are still here (of course) I kept trying to check in but my aunt kept talking to me about when she use to work. I have 12 aunts and they are all crazy....some crazier then others but she is one of the ones who actually makes sense! LOL Tonight I think we may be going out for my moms and dads anniversary supper. They have been married 42 yrs:eek: Loooooooong time!

Yesterdays workout was 4DS should,abs and 3.5 on the TM mixed in with B&G's. I am leaning towards just cardio today and I will do it sooner then later.

Belinda** Hope you are having a good fllight!!

Ameila** Its not hard to tell when something is muscle related or injury related. A few times I have had a sore back and my running partner always says "oh no" cause she has a bad back. But then I correct her b/c its never injury related. Hope you are feeling better today.

Iris** So DG came over for a visit.....???? So I guess its not over yet????:p;) Have you heard from DJ at all? What about DR,DT,DY,DW,and DN? :D:D:D hehe!

Deb** DD's trip is going good. Apparently there is a girl out of the bunch that is causing trouble for the rest of them by saying they said things that they didn't say. How much truth there is to that...I dunno! DD can stretch the truth sometimes. I better not hear one bad word when she comes back re her behaviour. Girls are so mean and they have such a hard time getting along. If I didn't like someone when I was growing up I just stayed away from them! I certainly didn't spread rumors to provoc them!

Alright....DH is taking the computer from me. Its time for him to go to work. I will bbl tonight.

Lori:)

Good morning!

Belinda: Safe travels, we are in good hands, Iris or Lori will get us started ;)

Deb: That's nice the your DS wrote something really nice in the card for you. Does BBL come with a rotation? I see that you are doing these workouts a lot.

Amelia: How is your back today? If you can manage it, try to do some yoga. It always makes mine feel better. Are you watching your eats? :)

Trish: What do you mean you are just lurking?! :p

Lori: Did your PT account get sorted yet? How about work? Make sure it doesn't get worst from here. Have you ever considered a different job? Or would it be harder to schedule with kids and workouts?

Cookie: Hope all is well with you!

Iris: LOL at your cookbook. I'm the opposite, I have a bunch of cookbooks that look brand new from no or little use. I would use them more if I had time. Except I have this one that has colored post-its all over. It's my fav and it's 1000 recipes! Nice job on squat rack. Interesting observation about the location of DOMS. So I see DG did come for BL. I hope his mom is OK. Glad you like CTX and Core Max. You don't need it with STS yet, but I really like Leaner Legs in CTX as well.

Sorry I was mia yesterday. Just super lazy :confused: I am going to the basement now to do Legs M2W1. I'll head to work a bit late since it's my really loooooooong day today. So if you have funny stories, time to post them. :D

Lori: you posted while I was sipping foffee :p LOL DA,DB,DC she'll go through the whole alphabet and then what? Would it be easier just D1, D2, D3, that way we'll just increment the numbers. I hope that DD still enjoys her trip (I hope you mentioned that to her) especially since this trip isn't free!

Iris: Sorry, I'm punchy this morning and couldn't help ;) I'll make it up to you and buy you a drink next time.

Helene and Lori- :p As Lori would say, I'm not impressed with you two today. :eek: LOL

Real quick check in for me, I gotta get a move on here. Did KPC from start to finish...burned 428 cals. That's a lot for me lately. Only had to blow my nose twice! lol BBL for personals!

Lori: How high did your heartrate go this time? higher HR usually gives higher calorie burn readouts. I hope that all is back to normal when the cold is completly gone. Something to monitor I guess. Oh, and of course you are impressed with us :eek:

Did M2W1 legs and man did I have to dig for that last bit of energy to finish. I'm still coughing too so I know I'm not 100%. 387 calories gone. And my back feels fine. I was super careful and lowered the weights for deadlifts and really focussed on the moves. It was good actually. Off to work.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Morning, Today will be low impact step followed by total body sculpting...im trying to take it easy on the back so i figured the TBS would give me some good burns without any further soreness. its almost 100% better today, still a little sensitive. One thing is for sure..no more kelly coffey meyer plyometrics:confused:

Hello to everyone...i will try and bbl:)

Hi guys,

I had the day off but have been running around needed to get paperwork notorized, copied and FedEx'd to my Dad. I cleaned my son's room because we're having another visit last time they just met in the kitchen now they need to see his room:confused: couldn't they have done that the 1st time:rolleyes:

So I'm glad I took a spin class early and hope to do BBL Sculpt which I didn't do last night:)

Belinda - I hope you're settling in. The time change must be awful.

Iris - Hmm, how about meeting a "Dr" (Doctor) that would change things:D So is DG's Mom sick?

Lori - 12 Aunts now that is crazy:eek: My Aunts are so much fun too. So DD will probably have lots of stories to tell you. It's true the girls today are so mean to each other:confused:

Helene - Sorry you have a long day but you got your workout in:) I'm doing a 4 week rotation w/BBL. I've had DOMS but not sure which workout it's from:confused:

Amelia - Some workouts just get your back bad :(

Cookie - Let us know how you are doing?

Trish - Ugh, ugly day today but on the other hand everything is so green:)

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Hello Ladies!!

Unfortunately, I haven't even had a chance to lurk!! Work has been so busy and I'm committed to getting to bed no later than 10:00. So far, so good;) I have 18 mins to finish this post and make my deadline! So, wos have been really good. Today I was scheduled to do plyo legs, but of course I subbed. I did BG Overall Leg premix. Meant to do the Leg Blast premix but got them mixed up. Anyway, I'm expecting DOMs tomorrow;)

Oh, and I went to another pilates class yesterday...what a joke. I think the instructor caters to seniors so it just wasn't challenging. I finally met with one of the reps (the mgr wasn't in) so we'll see if any of the classes change.

Belinda - Hope you are having an easy travel day :) What did you take with you? Travel Fit? Or, I think I remember you posting about doing Insanity wos.

Iris - You're still under the weather?? Glad it seems to be turning a corner. How did things turn out with DG's mom?

Lori - Congrats to your parents on their anniversary!! LOL @ all your Ds to Iris! How many weeks do you have before your run?

Helene - UUuuugghh, long day again...Is it only once a month that you do the long day thing? Nice job on your wo and having no back pain! How's your achilles?

Amelia - I saw your post on fb about your back. What a bummer! Was this your first time dooing a plyo wo? Glad you're feeling better

Deb - Yeah, the weather is kind of stinky although the weekend is supposed to be nice;)

Cookie - Hope you and the family are doing well!

So, this weekend my book club is going to a spa resort in Vernon, NJ. It's a mother/daughter weekend so my step mom is flying up from Texas (with my two stepsisters) on Friday. After doing the spa on Saturday, we're going to see Cirque De Soleil on Sunday, take a tour of the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater and visit the Statue of Liberty on Monday. It should be a fun few days, but extremely busy. I feel tired already!

Ok, I'm two minutes late. Time for lights out. Toodles!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.