Commit to get fit and lean for Wednesday, August 13, 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I only had like 4 hours sleep last night!:mad: I was talking to my sister in Colorado from 4 a.m to 7 a.m! LOL! DH was sleeping!:eek:
My ears feel a little better today, but my stomach is still upset from the meds! I will try to get a light workout in today! I see how i feel in an hour!

BBL!

Good morning girls,

I am done with BFL UB workout! I feel much better today! Maybe I will do some cardio later!

Off to the shower!

Good Morning girls!

Belinda,im glad your ears are feeling better,great job with your workout today!!!!!

Well,yesterday ended up being a rest day...the interview had me stressed so afterwards i came home and read most of the day and just relaxed with my kids! I have yet to do a weight workout this week! I realy need to get my but in gear!LOL

Today is GS BSB...i hope Iam am able to get it in...my calorie intake has really plumitted lately,just not hungry? Im sure i will using the pause button alot;)

alrighty...bbl

'Morning Ladies!

Belinda, hope your stomach settles down, but am glad your ears are better. Antibiotics often bother my digestive system. Amazing how fine tuned we are, isn't it? Hope you get to take a nap. Good job getting in BFL UB. Please rest,, your body must need it.

Amelia, what are you reading? I stayed up late again last night with the Olympics, and then to finish a Janet Evanovich mystery. So now I'm really dragging. Have an all-day meeting, fun fun, so gotta get out the door quick. Hope things went well for you yesterday with the interview.

Lori, do they have those merchandise fairs at your races? You should look for a Runner Girl or Gotta Run tshirt. It certainly describes you.

Cheryl, are you back on your nutrition plan? How's it going?

Hi to Iris, and every one else. I'm so sorry I sleepy and can't even think, so please forgive me for forgetting names.

Cookie

Hi, everyone! Yes, my nutrition has been 100% this week. I know that because I'm now using the Nutrition Software, LOL. I love it. Much, much better than WW or SparkPeople. I signed up for just one month to try it, but now I'm wishing I'd done the 1 year sign up right from the start. I'm still having trouble with the workout manager, but the cost is worth it for the Nutrition Software alone. It's making an honest woman out of me, heh, heh.

Today was supposed to be GS LEgs and I just couldn't face it at this early hour. Also, i needed extra calorie burn to make up for last week and weekend. So I did 4DS Kickbox/LB, as written. Loved it! Just right.

Cookie, hope you get in a good workout today!

Amelia, if your calories are down you'll probably see results anyway, even with yesterday as a rest. You can do it!

Belinda, I'm amazed you made it through that UB workout on only 3 hours of sleep. Oh my gosh, girl, take it easy!!

Lori, how are you doing today?

More later! Have a great day!

Cheryl

Hey girls,done with my workout! I did a thirty minute powerwalk then GS BSB...that workout was fun! Cathe really gets in there good!

Cookie-Ive got about four books that iam waiting to read but as of right now(lol)im reading Lisa Gardener's The Accident. Pretty good so far! I love reading mysteries too! My next book is going to be Flying Changes by Sara Gruen. Not a mystery but ive heard its really good! How was your meeting...i hope painless enough! My interview went well i think...i won't know anything for about a week and a half.

Cheryl-right now im eating 1,200 cals a day...i tried to lift LB last week at my usual weight and i couldn't do it...didn't have the stregnth,i recently bumped it up to 1,500 (protien shakes) so lets see if i can lift LB tommorrow,gs bsb was good,i got through it! Great workout today girl,high fives!

hey to Lori,Trish,Iris and anybody I missed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.