Commit to get fit & lean for Wednesday 9, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am not sure, what I will do today? Will let you all later:p

I totally agree, with Kirstin and Cookie's comments on how you all keep me accountable and support. Big thanks to everyone, for keeping me going!

Cookie - good job, on your leg workout. Tomorrow is my DH's bday. He is gonna be 50!!Still haven't decited what to give him:confused: Any ideas??:eek:

Kirstin - you will get that fourth combo down. ^^^5's to your DH for trying YM with you. That's fantastic! I always tell Alesia the same about the salt, lol. Moms know best, right.

Debbie - glad you had fun at spin yesterday. Next year is my 30th wedding Anniversary. The big 30, lol!!

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Hey girls,

I just finished TurboBarre. I loved it. For some reason it stopped 3 times at the end with stretching:eek: I cleaned the DVD and it still stops?? WTH?

I will be back later.

'Evening!
Belinda, happy birthday a day early to your dh! When we had our 25th anniversary, I couldn't figure out what to give him, so I made a list of the top 25 things I love about him. He loved it but thought there should have been many more! Perhaps you can come up with 50 for yours. Wonder why your dvd does that?
Deb, how often do you spin? You must have legs of steel. Do you have your own spin bike? I'm not so sure about us getting a spin bike for Christmas. We just got whalloped with a huge bill that we weren't expecting. You can pick your friends but not your family, and my family seems to have run up a megabill....
Kristin, my dh would never be able to do a yoga wo - he never stretches. Can't believe he doesn't suffer more for it. I haven't done the challenge part on lic. Perhaps this weekend. Tomorrow is yoga for me.
Trish, how are you doing? Wasn't today a beautiful day?
Helene, how much longer are your parents here for?
Amelia, what's going on with you?
Did sts 27 s/bi/tris and AT express. After I finished, I came upstairs feeling so great, but then looked in the mirror. Why do I always think I should have instanteous results?
Cookie

Hi ladies. Just finished AT, love this one. My abs and shoulders are fried. I am so glad tomorrow is a rest day!!!!

Cookie- DH could not do a lot of the stretching, his legs were so bent during the first down dog, lol. It was funny, :D The challenge part, the blast goes very fast. You burn your legs, but then it is all over, the best part ;) Enjoy the yoga tomorrow!

Belinda- I have not done TB yet and it is scheduled for Friday. I haven't even previewed it (the only one I have not previewed). I don't have the bar, will I be okay with my kitchen chair?

Deb- We had conference day yesterday, which is such a waste in my district. We are off on Friday and then Thanksgiving. I am surprised that the districts that already had to take days for snow/hurricane would keep the conference day. . . what will they do when more snow comes?

Okay, I am beat! BB tomorrow!

Kristin

Hi everyone, quick check-in with nothing to report. Lots going on, my parents were supposed to leave Wednesday but had to delay because of car trouble. Lots of stuff with work too. I'll BBL this weekend so I apologize, but I am alive.

Belinda: happy 50th to your DH. I like cookie's idea. Make sure to get you TB DVD replaced if it's not working.

Cookie: sorry, you must have a lot going on.

Deb: sounds like you have a good plan for your 25th with your DH. I am still dreaming of going to the big island some day.

Kristin: I can't believe your dedication with working out that late! Awesome!

Good evening to all!

Hi,

For now I'm giving up on doing the November rotation until things at work calm down. I did pop Yoga Max in the DVD & did some poses . . . I can tell I will really like this w/o, Kristin you were right this is a good one:)

I'm dog sitting my in-laws dog & when I was in downdog she slapped me in the head:D

Belinda - Wow, 30 years & Happy Birthday to your DH, it was a tough one for my DH this year.

Cookie - This time of year I'm lucky if I spin 1 or 2x a week. I wouldn't rush & get the spin bike anyway until your sure Cathe will make more DVDs. I do have a spin bike but don't use it much.

Kristin - I was surprised that Vetern's Day is still celebrated, I won't get mail but you'll get the day off :cool:

Helene - Take it easy . . . only 2 more days till Friday:)

Waves hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.