Commit to get fit and lean for Wed Mar 12th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do Upper Body today! I will be back for personlas afterwards!

Have a good one!
Belinda

Good Morning:)

Im up before everyone else in my house, even on my day off!:eek: After I work a couple of early days,my eyes always pop open on the next day before I want them to. Not only that, my chest was bad and it was getting uncomfortable to sleep so i got up and took some Motrin. It seems to be getting worse and Im afraid that means Im gonna have to go to the Dr. I don't mind going to the Dr but without an apt, no one knows how long you will be waiting to see one! Which means...I probably won't get a workout in today either;(
BUT....if I do:) It will be BM2 and although I would love to do GS Chest and Tri's...I don't think it will be possible.

Belinda** Enjoy your workout!

Cheryl** Oh no...132;) I really better get going now. I wish for the life of my I could remember what I was doing (or wasn't doing) when I was 117! The lowest Im going, while watching my intake is 120..which is still o.k but with one day of bad eating or a treat day it shoots right back up. Im not weighing anymore until Sun and I should have a couple of good days b/c there are no sweets in this house and thats my downfall:)

Ameila** I have hair growing back out on the sides of my head. I guess I lost it when I was pregnant and didn't notice. And b/c its soooo short, its super curly and drives me crazy!! I have to straighten it a little when I am drying it.

Carrie** What are your workout plans for the day? I guess you will soon be getting ready for DS's b-day? Then again,knowing you..the poor guy won't have a party ...hehehe Or maybe he will, just don't bring gifts:) Its amazing how much our bodies can change in a yr, isn't it? I know that after having DS I was so ready to get back into shape and thought it was going to happen over night. Now when I hear new moms say "gotta get this weight off in 2 weeks" b/c they are going on a trip or something, Im thinking..."come off of it! You just had a baby 1 month ago..give your self some time"! Needless to say, I had the same way of thinking as they did and I probably will if I ever do it again!

Shannon,Kristine and Stacy....hope you are all doing o.k! We miss you!!!;( ;( ;(

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! I did UB BFL style! My UB is fried!

Good morning Lori** enjoy your workout!

BB Chest Press
12 @ 50
10 @ 55
8 @ 65
6 @ 65
12 @ 60
DB Chest fly 12 @ 25 each

BB Uright Row
12 @ 45
10 @ 45
8 @ 45
6 @ 45
12 @ 45
Standing Scarecrow 12 @ 10 each

BB Pronated Bent - Over Row
12 @ 45
10 @ 45
8 @ 50
6 @ 50
12 @ 50
T -Bar Row 12 @ 55

BB Close - Grip- Bench press
12 @ 45
10 @ 45
8 @ 45
6 @ 45
12 @ 45
DB Unilateral Overhead Tri.extensions with lean 12 @ 10

DB Zottmann Curl each
12 @ 10
10 @ 10
8 @ 15
6 @ 15
12 @ 10
DB Hammer Curl 12 @ 15 each

I will take my dogs for a long walk! BBL!

Have a wonderful day and workout girls!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Morning Girls

Todays is lower body,not sure which one yet,either gs legs,B&Gs or PUB...or i may even do a bfl style workout since i havent in a while! Im also thinking about sticking in another HIIT on the TM only because im just so stressed right now x( with finals and trying to adjust to my DH's new work schedule(which I HATE x( ;( ) Im actually thinking about taking the final next wednesday so i can study another week for it! The teacher gave us that option!

Thanks agian on the compliments girls! The picture yesterday was how I look everyday,i hate wearing makeup. I am bluejeans and t-shirt kinda gal!;-) My DH calls me a tom boy,LOL-Oh well,maybe i am-defintely not girly girl!

anyhoot,dang-it :-( gotta go,bbl with personals,I promise! I just can't beleive how fast time flys in catheland :-(

ok,finally a chance to pop back in...im still trying to figure out what workout to do?

Lori-Im sorry your chest is bother you...ive got mucus in minex( the mucinex that i bought on sunday seems to be working. I hope you don't have to wait long at the docs office!

Belinda-Agian,great workout this morning..High fives to ya!

ok, off to figure out what workout to do.

WEDNESDAY!

Ugh, work has been crap this week! It's spring break, so alot of people are gone, and it's been really busy. Only 3 more days, but if this keeps up i might be getting 'sick'.

Lori-yes DS birthday is on March 23rd. I actually outidid myself, and put his picture in our local newspaper, and they are going to announce it and show his pic on the morning t.v. show, locally. How good a mom am I? :) I will post a link when it's up, it's on the website too. ITA, when I drift over to the Preggos area, I just think, it will take time. Of course I felt that I would get the weight off immediately. I came home with about 20 lbs to lose from the hospital. It wasn't overnight, but I am in much better shape than ever, so it can be done!!!

Amelia-you are so cute, you are just like I picutured you would look. You know how you have a pic in mind of people on the internet? Love it! How did your test go? Are you going to be done in the Spring?

Cheryl-oh, a contest. Now that will get the ol' competitive fire going! I love it, I wish my work would do something like that. What do you win? I really want to get my BF tested by a professional some time.

Today is maybe Legs/Back, or Back and Biceps with abs.

Carrie

Hi, everyone!

Weigh in is 131 this morning. Woo hoo, Lori, I'm coming to get you! :+ :+ (ha, ha, ha I declare from 11 pounds away) I am so happy to be down where I haven't been since last spring. So glad to see this stressful past year roll to an end and enjoy a new start.

Belinda, nice workout! Love core workouts.

Amelia, what Belinda said! Just choose what jumps out of the box at you and enjoy.

Carrie, sorry work is the pits... and I hope you enjoy your workout extra much today.

This morning was TM 45 minutes (surprise!) but I'm determined to also get a good UB/core workout in tonight. Last night was crammed with things I had to do - church things - work was late and then I made a dinner for someone in our church whose father died - so tonight is my WORKOUT and filling out our tax worksheets (double yuck). The workout part will be fun.

Have a great daey, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey girls,im at school waiting for the teacher to get her butt here.

I ended up doing Plb standing floor then i jumped on the TM for a 1.1 mile steady run,:eek: it was only about 15minutes but Whoohoo! I ran:7

carrie-I decided to take the finale next wednesday so im not so stressed,plus it gives me some time to study:) Enjoy your workout and hopefully your workout will relieve some of the stress that your feeling from your job:) And I know what you mean about picturing somebody in your mind,now its time for kristine and Stacy to show pics}( ;-)

Cheryl-High five's sista on the 45 min TM:7,enjoy your day! High fives on the scale,yay!

ok, teacher is here gotta go...bbl:)

Good Evening Ladies...I'm sorry for butting in...but I'm a bit of newbie to the Cathe forums. I just recently discovered the "check in/challenge" section of the forum and was wondering how each group is formed and how does one get adopted into a group? I love the camaraderie that I've been seeing on these forums...I haven't seen any of the "flaming" that sometimes occurs on other message boards. It's like one big family here and I'm anxious to find my "place" in the family. :p

Welcome, Savvy! You might just want to observe some of the threads for a few days and see if there are one or several that seem the best fit for your interests and affinities and when you've decided who you'd like most to stay connected with, introduce yourself and jump in.

Everyone is really freindly here and very good about helping each other. That's what the Cathe family is all about, eh?
Welcome!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.