Commit to get fit and lean for Wed Mar 05, 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting ready to do legs from the 4DS! BBL!

Stacey** OMG! You have a hernia and a fractured rib! You poor thing! Make sure you are taking it easy! WOW! I am sorry you bummed! I am sending you lots of positive & quick healing vibes! Keep us posted! ((((BIG HUGS))))))

Have a healthy and great day!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Afternoon Belinda,Good Morning ladies!

Todays workout is UB,im not sure which one yet? Thought about Pour Hour? I need to do PUB,but im feeling lazy,LOL! I may see what i can come up with....ugh decisions,decisions.....

Belinda-Great workout already,i need to abbs too! How many times a week do you work your abbs? Im doing good to work them twice! Going by the appearence of my belly(lol)I should be working them more!;-)LOL at your late night comment about you talking to yourself!!!! Im thinking about checking back in over on the BFL thread agian,but feel kinda overwhelmed-there are alot of people that check in on that thread!?

Stacey-I read your post last night,I do remember you saying that you had a fractured rib and hernia,im sorry! I hope your visit to the surgery consultant goes well. And PLEASE don't hesitate to check in with us,it doesn't matter if you workout or not or have to modify your workout....sometimes i just check in to complain about my workout,LOL-i guess what im trying to say is were here for support for everything your going through,not just to report your workout:)

so i guess Lainie and Kristine has ditched us? I think shannon is enjoying her time with her DH...i do wish everybody would check in though...:-(

bbl

Good morning Amelia!

I work my abs 3-4 times a week! I should add more! LOL! Go get your workout in and work your abs, girl! How was your DH b-day yesterday?

Off taking my dogs for a long walk! They are going nuts!
Belinda

Kristine is getting ready to go to Germany! Shannon is enjoying her DH!

Good Morning Fine Ladies!:)

I/ we didn't have such a great night last night. DS's temp is pretty high. I gave him some tempra but i was afriad to let him sleep alone till it went back down. So he was up at 1 & 4. I have to work tonight and I have a feeling that I am going to be TIRED!
For some good news! I wanted to weigh today and Sat so todays weight was 120.9:) Phew..its going back down! I didn't even weigh Mon morning so I have no clue where I came from but it was definitly 123-125 range:eek: I know its only been 2 days and it will start to slow down now but I feel a difference around my midsection. If was retaining water, thats where it was hovering! My stomach is flat again instead of the pesky bloat I have found.
I have a hair apt today at 9:30:) Im not sure what I am getting done but it badly needs some TLC. Id like to do something a little funky...but I don't know what!
I think I will be doing Scrammbled eggs today...we will see. And some ab work.

Stacy** I hope you are feeling better soon! I hope you don't have to have surgery! But you are right, you have to get better. To many people depend on you to take care of them! LOL

Belinda** Good job on the workout today!

Ameila** Enjoy your UB workout! I love working UB. Im sore from yesterdays GS. I can't beleive I get sore everytime I do that one!

O.k..I will be back after my hair apt. Im thinking I will be gone a couple of hours. With this long curly hair...they usually take their time!
Lori:)

Belinda-my poor DH had to work yesterday night so we really didn't celebrate his b-day! The kids and I did decorate the living room and i helped the kids make him a b-day card! He didn't want anything,not even a cake(which is probably good for me;-))

Lori-did you do all of GS UB yesterday? I also love working UB,i feel so strong when i do! Im sorry your little guy has those pesky back teeth coming inn...those must really hurt! Maybe they will stop hurting soon! And Yay on the scale going back down...but then agian,I knew it would!

Good morning-

Belinda- I may copy your workout! ON my schedule is legs, biceps, abs. So may as well do it from 4DS!

Amelia-did you pick out your UB workout yet? How are you enjoying your new workouts that you ordered awhile back? Which ones are you favorites?

Lori-I do work M-F, but I am flex time, so I got in later in the day. It's nice because I have basically the whole morning to do stuff. The best shops are about 60 mins drive, so by the time I drove there did my thing, and came back, I had to go to work. I am getting my hair done today too!

Stacey-sorry for you bad luck! I would be going nuts if I couldn't lift or do abs. But a hernia is serious. Take it easy!

Carrie

Wow,it sure is quiet around her today....

I did PH UB and went heavier on everything,I did struggle a bit on some of the workouts-took some small rest,or skip a rep or two but in the end,a good workout! I was burning!

Carrie-I will be doing flex time as well when I return to work! it won't be m-f though,just a couple of days a week until i get the flow agian! I love my new workouts but honestly i haven't tried any of the highsteps yet :eek:,just did SJP last week,haven't tried step blast yet-I do love the gs series...so far thats my favorite! the Pyramids are fun,but i like gs better! Your getting your hair cut too,are you getting a new style or just a trim?

Lori-How did your haircut turn out?

hey to belinda and stacey....bbl

Hi girls,

I went to the liberty and picked up “The Men’s Heath Home Workout Bible”! That is a good book! Now I know how to do a seated calf raise (with the BB) at home! Did you know there is a Cuban and a Neider press ( shoulder)?

Amelia** great job on PH and going up in weight! It is very quiet around here, isn't it?

Lori** how did you hair turn out?

Carrie** have fun with your workout! I love the 4DS!

I will be back for personls!
Belinda

Hi, everyone!

Belinda, I copied you too. But not on purpose (but I guess it would be no big deal if I had!!)

I did all of the 4DS KB/LB/abs for a 71 min workout. Woo hoo! I had grand thoughts yet again of adding on PUB, but I'll do it tomorrow. Perhaps a run and then PUB tomorrow a.m.

This was my first big LB workout since the diet phase and I've been slowly wending my way up to face it. It was no big deal. I loved it as much as I always have - but the 4DS segment didn't sound as daunting to me today as GS Legs or B&G :eek: :eek: x(

Very high fun factor.

Lori, how did the haircut turn out?? Woo hoo on the scale weight moving back down. You know I'm out to get you girl, don't you? :+ :+
(yeah. With 10+ pounds to go). My new diet round starts tomorrow morning. I'm geared up again.

Carrie, did you use 4DS today?

Amelia, sounds like you're having a great day -

Belinda, in case I didn't mention it earlier - GREAT WORKOUT!!

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl** of course it is no big deal! Over in BFL we all are doing the 4DS this week! Come join us! It is so much fun, knowing we all doing the same workouts! Awesome workout! I did you you last night on line!

My UB is still sore! What kind of BB do you have! Sorry if I keep asking the same thing over and over!

Belinda

Hi Girls!

I am debating what to do. DS woke just 25 mins into Scrammbled eggs! I brought him down in the workout room with me but he wasn't content playing with the many things he could occupy his time with so I had to call it quits. Im wondering if i should get a shower and call it a rest day or wait 40 mins for DD to get home and pay her to watch him and maybe I can get a hilly 3 mile run in? I guess I could start getting somethings ready for supper now so that if I run, I won't be in such a rush to get supper ready and head to work. Maybe thats what I will do...

Im not sure what my hair color is like but I think its nice. I only had a trim so no big news there...the color is the exciting part. Because my hair is curly I leave with it wet. It took 3 hours to get it colored, can you imagine how long it would have taken if I had to get it dried and straigthened?

Carrie** Are you just getting a trim on your hair? Did you buy much yesterday?

Ameila** Good job with the workout! Sometimes I wonder if its better to go heavier and skip a rep or two or stick with lighter weights and do it all.

Cheryl** Hope you make it through the next series of your diet plan! LOL I had to get my butt in gear so that you wouldn't catch yo to me! hehehe

Belinda** What are you doing today????

O.k..since I started this I have had a 14 month old hanging off of me. He is sooo needy when he is sick

Hey! Where is everyone? Im glad I wasn't waiting for you gals to help me make up my mind about my workout! LOL;)
After I wrote the above post, I did everything I could to get supper ready, then bathed DS hoping that would make him feel better but when I dressed him again he was rubbing his eyes so I put him down for round #2! He went back to sleep and didnt wake up until 5:30. I managed to get a 2 mile run and 4DSBC in..plus the 30 mins I had done prior.
He ate a good supper when he woke but he wasn't happy when I had to leave for work;( DH tried to take him but he clung onto me...then he chased me to the door when I was putting my coat on.I had to go downstairs with DH and sneak out when he wasn't looking. Hopefully he will be o.k.

I will be around again later!

Hi ladies,

OH NO, I never would ditch you ladies!!! Lori, I don't want to hear that again. Just have been super busy!

DH had his gallbladder sugery last Wednesday, so I have been taking care of him. He is doing pretty good and went back to work on Monday, but still taking it really easy. I still kept my workouts up, although I only workout 5 days last week, but that's ok.

Yesterday I started getting a funny pain in my stomach, which I first thought are my kidneys, but now it hurts on my right side. So I went to the Dr. today to get it checked out, just in case, because I am leaving for Germany next week. She couldn't really find anything wrong, but had me do some blood work, just in case.

I think that's everything in the short version.

Oh, I went to a playdate on Monday and Heidi and I had a great time.

So, we are still alive and kicking over here and I am sorry I didn't had time to check in. Just remember, I never would ditch you!

Today's workout was Higher Impact Step and the Chest, Shoulders and Triceps Premix from 4DS. It was a good workout. Just still can't do the pushups, because I do them on my knees (I know, how lame) and I still can't kneel on my knee there I had that wart thingy removed.

I wanted to post earlier, but had connection problems, so I am in the middle of making dinner.

I will be back later or tomorrow for personals.

I miss you ladies!

Kristine :)

Yayy, Kristine! Great workout!

Lori, nice you got something in during DS' nap - and I hope you're surviving work. Yech! Sounds like the hair appt. went okay.

Belinda, my BB is one I got on eBay. It's shorter and has the little handhold/neck curves in the middle. I've gotten used to it and I really like it. I use the clips to hold on the plates. I am thinking of getting some platemates, though, to add a little extra weight in 1-2 pound increments. So that's my next purchase. That and maybe some of the slanted risers for STS, but I'll wait until I see what they're for. I don't mind using the standard risers to make a slanted bench. I have 8 risers, so I make my step into a full bench for PUB.

Finally just broke down and ordered my high step topper just this last year... I'd been making do with the full length bench before that. Much better! Can't believe I waited so long!

Have a great night, ladies!!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.