Commit to get fit and lean for Wed Apr 23rd 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! Today I will do UB workout on the BF! Still no DOMS! I will be back after my workout!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning girls

How is everybody today? Its wednesday yay! Two more days until the weekend:)

Today is a nice long cardio on the TM.Hopefully around 70mins. I may watch a movie but i have to wait for DH to get up x(.

Belinda-No DOMS yet? Thats weird? Enjoy your UB work on the BF! Sounds like fun...

Hey to everybody that follows! I will bbl

Good morning ladies,

Today's workout will be PUB.

Belinda - How much more cleaning do you have to do?

Amelia - Oh, 70 min on the treadmill sounds great. DH still hasn't fixed mine, but the room of my stepdaughter (that's there the TM is at) is a mess anyway, so it wouldn't be much fun to be in there, haha.

Lori - I teach Heidi sign language, because it gives babies/toddlers the chance to communicate with you before they can really talk and tell you what they want/need. I started to teach Heidi around 8-9 months, but you can start a lot earlier than that. I wish she would start talking though, I can't wait.

Cheryl - You are doing so great and you are back on track, so I am sure you will lose the last couple of pounds in no time.

Amy - What workout did you end up doing yesterday?

Cookie - Yes, now if I show her a sign, she tries to do it too. It's amazing.

Ok, ladies, I am hungry and need some breakfast.
Hopefully see you later
Kristine :)

Hey Girlies!:)

Last night wasn't quit so easy at wotk:-( There is another company at the airport that calls us for transportation. It drives me nuts! My boss charges $25 per trip, but only gives us a extra $1 per person. Its o.k when you have to do 10 or so but don't call me for one person! Ugh! I was so mad! The phone rang at 1:30 and she wanted me to go pick up one person. I get to my destination and that person already left in the ambulance! Sooooo back I go again! I couldn't get back to sleep and when I finally did, the phone rang again. Now she says it worth my time b/c she as 7 people...both ways, $14. I tell her, that I don't get paid enough to do this, and get them a cab!;( I ended up doing it but only picked up one person and carted him around for an hour. I had such a headache! I was soooo tired! And this is crap! A cab cost $5 and you calling me who is going to charge you $50? Where is the sense in the that? I still put in that I picked up 14 people (he will never know) and the guy I drove around gave me a $20 tip...still wasn't worth it though. It seems like the girl on my shift doesn't have any sense and calls for every little thing, while the people on the other side will get them cabs.
Anyway,I feel better now that I got some sleep!

Belinda** I think I have your DOMS! I am soooo sore from yesterdays workout! My back, arms and abs are sore.Feels good but alot of DOMS can be a pain as well!

Ameila** Hope your are enjoying your workout! Are you really not going to weigh until the end of the month??? I think your gonna break down!;)

Kristine** Enjoy your worjout! PUB is a good one!

It is a little chilly out today but I am still thinking about going for that long run. We will see what happens!

Lori:)

Good morning, gang!

Yesterday I ended up snoozing on the couch for an hour then decided to get my butt in gear. I did 2 back to back TurboJam videos. I have gotten into them lately and have found them quite fun. I don't obsess about the form anymore, I just do my own thing. I did make an interesting finding, though....the TurboJam form is a lot like Jai's form in the 4DS kickboxing.

Today, DH has an appt with his pain management office. 3 weeks ago, he had a permanent nerve stimulator implanted in his lower back and today they are going to reprogam the stimulator. Other than that, it's a pretty light day on the agenda-front. Workout is going to be UB, but once again, I haven't decided what.

Lori- Sorry that you got pestered for nothing last night! How frustrating!

Amelia- I hope you have a good TM workout! Sometimes I think that I'd like to get one, but then I remember that a)I don't have the room and b) I still feel like a gerbil on a wheel!

Tomorrow is my weekly meeting I attend to help keep me accountable with my weight. It's a pretty cool set up...the leader doesn't care what program you do for weight loss (except the really stupid fad things) and she's there to support you and provide nutritional education. Even though I've only lost 6.5 lbs since starting, she still asked me to continue to help her when the 12 week program is completed. I really want to to help keep me on track!

Lori, just for the principle of it I hope you do something indulgent for yourself with that $20 tip. Maybe put it towards a massage or a facial? Maybe that would make you feel better :)

Belinda, enjoy that BF!

Kristine, love that PUB! I'm smiling with you!

Amelia, the long TM workout sounds fun.

Amy, hope you're having a wonderful day. It's so good to be hearing from you again!

I'm halfway through Hardcore Exreme hi/lo intervals and the power company suddenly shows up to switch out our power box. Aaagh! So I had to shut everyhing down to avoid a power surge on my DVD and TV.
Might add on the bonus segments of B&G after this... I generally skip the kickbox segments at the end of this cardio workout so it's only 50 minutes. I could do that. The extra B&G segments are 25 minutes, so that's just right.

I will weigh in this morning and I will report the results. Gotta stay honest here :7 :7

Have a great morning, everyone!!
Cheryl

Hey girls,i finished my PW but i decided to do it at a local park! It was nice and cool and the park is really pretty this time of year!

bbl

Weigh in 129.6. 1.2 down from earlier in the week, but still not the 120.0 I swore I'd hit by 4/1, do or die. Oh well. Guess that's what keeps us human! I do feel like I'm back in the saddle again. Perhaps by May 15 I'll be there.

Amelia, great power walk! Woo hoo!

Cheryl

Hi girls,

I am still here! Today I am cleaning out my laundry room, inside and out! I am halfway through! My kitchen is clean inside and out! Yah! It really feels good!

I will be back after my laudry room is done and workout!
Have a great day and workout everyone!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey Gals!

Just a quick check in. Back from my 10 miler. Boy, that wind will cut right through ya! Even DS's hands and legs are chilly and he was buddled up! I left the house with no mits on but stopped into my friends house along the way and got a pair! I would have never made it as far if i didn't get something for my hands! BRRRRRRRRRRR!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.