Commit to get fit and lean for Tuesday, August 12, 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Thanks girls for your kind wods! You girls are the best!I didn't sleep well, I am up since 2 a.m. The time change is messing me up big times! LOL!

I will be back later!

Hey belinda-2 AM? Really? i hope your able to get in a nap until youve adjusted to the new time....

ok,just popping in...i fixing to take dd to the school bus stop then its time for me to get ready for my interview:eek: OMG,im SO excited! I really want this job and thats what im going to tell her! There's is NOBODY out there that could possibly want it more....

todays workout(this afternoon)is GS something,haven't decided yet?

Be back later,wish me luck!

Amelia, all my fingers and toes are crossed for you. Best of luck! What is the position you are so interested in?

Belinda, hope you get a nap in. It must be very hard adjusting to the time change, especially since you keep moving around. Were you thinking if you were like a moving target you wouldn't be affected? JK!

I'm feeling so swamped with things to do. Today's to-do list already filled the page, so Ii better get going. BM2 is what I planned, so better get going.

Hope everyone has a great day and workouts.

Cookie

Hi girls!

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I left my boss house in the morning, got home lunch time, cleaned, went for a run and then off to work at 6:30. I was waiting half of the night for a flight that never did come! Tonight is suppose to be quiet!
In the meantime, when I was at work last night one of DH's friends wrote me an email and was wondering if I was going to do the 20 kms race in the city, in Oct. Its so weird b/c my mom runs a b&b and I was talking to one of her guest the other day who ran the 10 mile race that I ran and yesterday morning he asked if I were going to do this 20 kms race comming up.Its suppose to be a tough course, alot of hills and ending on a hill! Anyway...the crazy girl in me signed up for the race! I printed off the training program which doesn't start for another 12 days. Im going to run out later and get a little book to write everything down.

Belinda** Hope you are feeling better! Time change is never a good thing. I had the hardest time adjusting the time when I came back from training 4 yrs ago. I was away for 3 weeks, in a time zone 4.5 hours different then what I was use to.

Ameila** You have a job interview? See what I miss when I go away for a day? Hope everything goes well and more importantly...I hope you get it!

Cookie** I have a few things on my plate to do as well and I am not sure where to start. I have to work again tonight and then I am going to head to my moms again tomorrow. My mom is having a baby shower for my sister on Thursday so I need to make things for that as well...plus buy some presents! I also started cleaning upstairs yesterday and I haven't quit finished! Ugh!

Hello to everyone else~! I will bbl I promise~!!!!!

Lori

Hi, everyone! Had a great run this morning for an hour. may add on a little more cardio here. We'll see.

Lori, glad to hear from you! Sorry work was so frustrating last night. But looks like you made it through. You're becoming quite the racer these days. Woo hoo!

Cookie, Wow on BM2. Enjoy!

Amelia, all the GS's are hard. I forget how hard until I come back to them again, like this week. My upper back is talking to me this morning after chest/tris from yesterday.

Belinda, are you back in Germany? Did I miss this? Is everything okay with DS and the house in texas? Look like I have some missing chapters here from while I was gone.

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl** yes, I am indeed quit the racer! LOL I just got back from a run and Im not sure if I haven't bitten off more then I can chew this time! I was not feeling it at all today! Good job with the workout earlier!

Thought forsure i was gonna have a good run today. I had drank plenty and ate...but I ran out of steam near the end. Its probably the broken sleep that got me! Anyway...I still suffered through 15 k.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Lori

Hi girls,

Cheryl** yes, I am back in Germany since Sunday! Alesia and my DS are staying in our house! Alesia decited to stay in UTEP! I am glad that my son isn't alone!

Amelia** glad you interwiev went well! Enjoy GS today!

Cookie** WTG on BM2 today! It will take me a few days to get used to the time change!

Lori** awesome job on your run!

I will try to go to sleep! It is already past 10 p.m.!

Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.