Commit to get FIT and LEAN Tuesday!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals!

Im up really bright and early to get a long workout in. I wanted to do ME last night but DS whined when he saw me with my workout clothes on and he tried to take it off of me. I figured that was a good sign that he didn't want me to work out and I can't blame him I guess, he hadn't seen me all day. So I am going to do a run with ME mixed in.Not sure if I will get it all completed cause it will be quit long, unless I do more then one body part each time OR I could do all UB in 5 seg and then save all the leg work for the last round? That sounds like an idea. Awful lot of step ups for the end though!:confused:

I checked in late last night so the only post I missed yesterday was Helenes.

Helene** DS didn't want to put his pull up on last night either but I was to nervous. He will wake up 5 mornings in a row with a dry pullup but then maybe 2 with one. I knew he had to much to drink last night before he went to bed....so I knew it was going to be a disaster @ 2 in the morning! LOL And then I thought...what about if he pees in his bed and won't go back to sleep!? Not something I am ready to deal with last night. I may have to take a look at Marchs rotation b/c I am putting STS to the back burner while training for my marathon. Just to much!

Booked my flight last night for the marathon. Wanted to leave in the afternoon but I could only get out on airmiles in the morning. So I will be gone from Fri morning to Monday night!!! Ick! I have never been away from DS that long, not sure how he will cope. Im sure time will fly for me though. We will probably spend most of Fri shopping, then Sat the same, pick up race kit, eat and go to bed, race and then home on Monday.

I will bbl today!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today is ......*drum roll please*......a Rest day again! lol I am going to make a valiant effort to get in some yoga tonight. Of course, being Tuesday, I'm up early to go with my mother for her treatment. Work was soooo slowwww....boy I can't wait to leave there. I just updated my resume yesterday, and going to put them out there as well. I can't just bank on passing an exam and becoming a trainer full time right away. Believe it or not, I can be realistic sometimes!

So...DJ came over to replace the bulb.....stayed while I climbed on the stove to scrub the ceiling corner (from the fire), and then stayed and chatted........for over an hour.....:eek::eek:, but that was it, but what was funny is that he just plopped himself down on my floor...... Then before he left, he asked which of my weights I actually used, and he picked up the 3lbs...:rolleyes: And we found that we have an interest in the Civil War in common, and there is a movie he's going to let me 'borrow'....borrow? I almost wanted to say, why don't you just watch it with me?? He hasn't hinted at Anything, if you know what I mean....no flirting, just teasing...oh well, it's nice to have someone to talk to and joke around with. If that's all it is, then that's fine by me!

As for DG......I've seen him once at work in the past almost 3 weeks, I know his mother is not well, but that's all I know.....

Belinda- Hope you had a nice trip!!

Amelia- I'm guessing you are knee deep in moving! Hope it's going somewhat smoothly for you.

Lori- That's great that you booked your trip! So this will be the longest without DS, huh? Does this mean your DH will have to get UP those mornings?? :p I've completely rest for 4 days now, due to ttom and just being busy in general....I will start some cardio/yoga tomorrow and then start Meso 2 on Saturday. Enjoy your lonnggg workout today!

Deb- Sounds like you had so much fun! Yeah usually at get togethers like that, the food is less than nutritious....lol So how come your sister doesn't want to be around her DH? I know...I'm nosy...:eek: I'm like my mother, it's not that I want to gossip about it...I just want to KNOW for myself.....lol Did you get Disc 21 in?

Helene- I'm in for this Friday if you two are.....;) I have Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook, but don't get that one, I will share the recipes! If you take the plunge and get another, I will take your recipes...:D The March rotation does look good! Glad you got ME in last night.

Hi to Cookie and Trish! BBL

P.S. --- I am making this quionoa recipe soon, but I don't know what 'shallots' are, and I cannot find sundried tomatoes that are NOT packed in oil......can anyone help? lol

Hey Girls!

Managed to get the whole workout in today plus 6 miles on the TM!:) It took almost 2 hours, I figured that.

Iris** I wonder does DJ have a SO? Maybe he is in a relationship so thats why he is keeping things "friendly"? Just a thought. Im sure whoever she is, she isn't as hot as you!;) Men tend to think we are weak or like to think we are weak. DH's friends razz him that I am stronger then him. It probably annoys DH that I workout and he doesn't. Not annoyed with me but annoyed with himself that he can't seem to get his act together when it comes to health!

I will bbl!

Hi girls,

I'm going to take kickboxing at the gym today and off to work.

Lori - How exciting about the trip . . . sometimes it's good to get away because everybody appreciates you when you come back:D

Helene - Great job getting ME in (one of my favorites).

Iris - Well maybe its better to start off as friends and take it from there. I'll get back to you on my SIL's story, we were friends prior to SIL's so we have a different relationship.

Hi Belinda, Amelia, Trish & Cookie.

BBL, have a great day:)

Morning,

Lori: :eek: 2hours with 6 miles on the TM. You rock! Woohoo. Does your running partner also get some weight training in? I hear it can help a lot. Cute that DS didn't want you to workout. I hear you on the diapers at night. We waited until she was dry at night almost a month before giving it a try. I just don't have enough time to add washing bedsheets everyday to my list of things to do. Funny that DH's friends give him a hard time.

Iris: Hummmm, DJ sounds interesting to me. A lot nicer than DG too. I am thinking he might be intimidated by you and your weights. I think he's interested personaly! Let talk it over on Friday. I hope Cookie can join us, but we should do it Friday regardless. I'll look at what Tosca Books are on Amazon. I know she has a magazine too.

Deb: Enjoy Kickboxing and work. I enjoyed ME. It surprised me with how fast paced the whole thing was. And the legs stepups were hard. My heart rate was spiking for those! Missed the SIL part. I guess I'll find out later. :D

Cookie: Hope you are feeling better everyday. Can you join us on Friday?

Hello to Trish, Belinda and Amelia. Hope you are all having nice productive days.

I did Imax2 this morning. I took it down to one riser and was careful of the intensity/impact for my achilles and the fact that I did ME last night. I managed OK but I am hungry now :eek:

OK, back to work for moi.......

:)Lunch time here...boss is gone~!:)

Belinda** Hope you enjoy your KB workout. Im sure you will. And I think your right about going away and coming back. They take us for granted!

Helene** My running partner just got into lifting alittle. I told her that she should probably do one body part a day b/c she isn't totally in to it, unlike me, I love lifting. She even ordered her own step and I convinced her to order the topper for step ups. Good job with your workout, glad you got it done without much pain!

Should get some lunch I suppose.

Good Afternoon....

Just checking in while I'm at my parent's on their computer doing some stuff....

Helene- Yes...then Friday it is....still want to go to PF Changs? I could be there sometime before 6ish....:) I didn't know Tosca had a magazine?? I will definitely have to check that out.....

Lori- No he is not in a relationship....I"m pretty sure of it! I dont think he would offer certain information (like exactly where his house is) if he was.... Nice workout today!!! I definitely get the "slacker" award this week.........

Deb- Have a great class today at the gym. ;)

So, remember I said he was going to let me borrow movies? Well he came over at 8am this morning to drop them off. :eek: I was happy my hair was done and makeup on...LOL I was actually on my way out to come down and pick up my mother, or I would have invited him in for a minute.......

And the worst thing happened today..........we went out to eat after her treatment, like we often do...and a guy 2 tables over from us collapsed, we all thought he was having a heart attack. The good thing was that there were 9 cops at the table behind us, and he actually came back to and sat up back in his chair, then EMS came and took him out on the stretcher, so I dont' know what really happened to him, it was like he just fainted. My mother was in tears.........she didn't eat hardly anything. It's both on our minds that tomorrow is one year since the accident, and we were just reminded again today that anything can happen, at any time. Well I'll end with that thought......

Have a great day everyone...BBL

Hi girls,

I ended up doing Kenpo X at home because my son's car was blocking me in due to snow. He was in the shower and since I can't drive a manual car I was stuck. I didn't mind it forced me to change things up.

Helene - Stepups always get me I always say next time I will lower the step but always forget:confused:

Lori - Wow 2 hours, great job:)

Iris - The magazine is called "Eating Clean". Something similar happened to us where a woman passed out right next to our table and the waitress told us to sit there but we moved because we were right in the way of the EMT workers and I'm sure the family didn't want us there either.

Good night everyone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.