Commit to get fit and lean for Tue Mar 11th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet! I need more coffee!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

Good Morning!

Im up and have no clue what I am doing for a workout! Nice! LOL Im thinking about doing back from the GS's...maybe another small run and 4DSKB? I would also like to get a ab workout in as well.

Belinda** You sound as undecided as myself:)

I will be back for more personnals after I settle in to work!

Lori:)

Belinda** Im not a lover of Imax 1. I think b/c back yrs ago I thought it was to hard, the warm up was to long and the intervals were the same moves over and over...with that being said, Id like to do it for a change:) Good workout!

My workout today was GS Back,4DS abs and a 5.5 mile run. Feeling o.k..not lazy yet!LOL I went to bed early so I should be o.k for a while. My chest is o.k. I forgot to bring some meds with me. Ill have to run home later and get some. I didn't get to see DS either b/c he wasn't awake so I may run home later and have a little peek in at him. My mom is in so he didn't have to do to the sitters.

Good Morning Ladies,

Im doing lowmax premix 2 and abbs today! I will be back with personals afterwards:)!

Everybody have a tigerific tuesday!!!

Ooooh, LowMax sounds tempting. Amelia, I may copy you this morning!
I need cardio - and since I got to 50 min. of B&G last night I may finish the last 20 this morning - the donkey kicks and then the abs.

If I get in some weights today it may be one of the 4DS UB segments.

TOM started this morning - aack! Not feeling bad at all, though.

Lori, nice, nice workout. I'm impressed. Sounds like you're doing well today.

Belinda, I like iMax 1 - but my favorite is 2 - and I actually really like the second compilation workout in hardcore extreme that alternates low max and Imax3 segments for 50 minutes and then finishes up with the KickMax leg drills (I don't often make it all the way through those - but if you do, it's a 70 minute workout).

I'm actually still excited and stoked to be back in the big diet phase. It's going well so far, and the more protein plus weight workouts trial seems to be going well.

Woo hoo!

Cheryl

Hi Ladies!

Cheryl-glad that diet is working out for you! It sounds very strict, so I really commend your efforts and glad they are paying off. It would have been really hard not to do weights that long.

Lori-you had a nice workout, as usual. I like your new avatar. I should change mine. Nice you don't have to drop DS off at the sitters. My mom and dad watch Ryan sometimes when I got to work and it's such a hassle getting him ready, dropping him off, and then going to work. Adds at least a 1/2 extra.

Well, today is Chest/Shoulders/Tripceps from p90x and Core Max. I have not ordered the STS yet! I will probably regret it...

Carrie

Hi girls,

I am back from the grocery store! I wanted to make Goulash for my DH today, but our commissary didn’t have any beef stew! They had fresh chicken half price, so I ended up buying a few chickens and turkey! So tonight my DH gets a nice baked whole chicken with fries and corn! I don’t need to buy anymore chicken and turkey for a long time! Even with the half price off, I spent a lot of money! Prices are going up!

Lori** I couldn’t decide on my workout this morning! IMAX 1 is an old one and it is outdated! Once in awhile I have to pull the old ones out! Awesome job on your workouts! You have a lot of energy, girl! Isn’t it nice you mom is watching you DS! At least you know he is in good hands! Did you order STS?

Cheryl**nice job on your DOMS this morning! I also love Low Max it’s a nice leg burner! I do like IMAX 2 and 3 better! Put like I said before, once in awhile you have to pull the old once out! I love Hardcore Extreme! I did that one a few weeks ago! That one is a tough one!

Carrie** enjoy Chest/Shoulders/Triceps from p90x and Core Max. Order STS! You know you want it! The price is still the same!

Hi to everyone that follows!I need to check on my chicken!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hey girls,im sitting down trying to relax but i still got a final that i have to study for x(! I hate studing x( i will after i get the kids in the bed!

Sooooo,i uploading a couple of pics,one of me at 278 and one of me now(well pre-BFL;-)) im want to go through my photobucket account and see what i can do to customize it but here are those two photo's:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w19/punka274/scan0002-1.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w19/punka274/015.jpg

The last one is the only picture i could fine that i was willing to put on here,LOL. I will make another one(with makeup,LOL) soon,that shows more of my body!

and real quick,Cheryl-you sound so excited,im so glad for you! Nice job with B&G's,i think I will copy you and do that one tommorrow}(

Lori-How was your workout...what did you end up doing?

Carrie-Enjoy your workout.

Hey to Stacy and Kristine,belinda!

bbl

FINALLY! We can see you!:) Now we have to get on Kristines and Stacys case about not having any pics!

Ameila** You look soooooooooo young! I can't beleive you and I are the same age. You only look about 22! Im so excited to actually see what you look like. Good going on the weightloss! I bet you look better now then you think you do. How tall are you anyway?

Belinda** The price of everything is going up I think. Chickens here are about $10 and I can remeber not that long ago they were only $5. Sometimes we can get them on sale. We are having porkchops tonight..my mom is cooking:9 I think I am going to call her though and tell her that I will make a salad with my supper cause I don't want any strachy potatoes.
Oh and yes, I ordered the STS series! Its a done deal now!

Cheryl** I think you have to be excited about something to follow through, don't you? I better get going...I can't have you catching up to me..I should aim for 115 I suppose! hehe

Carrie** Have fun with your workout. I think the next time I change my avatar I will change it to me and DS. It seems like its all about me when I post pics...but then again...it is all about me isn't it? :7 :7

Its almost 3 here, 3.5 hours to go and I get to blow this popsicle stand. I was thinking about doing GS C&T tonight but we will see what my mom wants to do. She will probably go shopping and I will stay home with DS. I bet he is wearing her out today!

AWWWWW,You guys are so sweet(((Hugs)))Thanks for your kind words http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/3.gif LOL I forgot i was eating a sugarfree fudge pop in that picture...oh well,thats me;-) love my fudgepops:7

Belinda-I too got some chicken reduced on sunday when we went grocery shopping,although your priced beats mine 3.73 for a lb of skinless,boneless,trimmed tenders-they expired yesterday so i got three pds and cut them up in single servings,wrapped them and put them in freezer bags.

Lori-im around 5ft 2inches...yep a shorty,LOL! I wish I had your hair,my hair starting falling out after ds was born.It has stopped,thankfully- the sunglasses in the picuture is hiding the thin spot near my forehead....it is filling in though very slowly!(taken vitamins)

Hey to everybody else...I should be studing right now}(,but I DON'T WANNA;( ;( ;(

ok im off to hit the books

Amelia, you are such a cutie!!! Somehow I had exactly pictured you. Now you, not the 278 pound you. Wow. It's staggering to think you have successfully lost nearly 100 pounds. Wow. I'm bowing.

Lori, look out girl! This morning I was at 132. I'm a comin' after you! (ha, ha. I'm 12 pounds away). But I am on a roll.

I am an entrant in Utah's 50 Fittest Executives contest, and they assess me somewhere around April 7 on bodyfat, flexibility, bench press, sit ups, and Treadmill stress test, etc. Gotta make a good showing. Not that I care about the contest, but there's public honor at stake!! :+ :+ :+

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.