Commit to get fit and lean for Tue Mar 04th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

How are you girls doing today? Today I will do cardio! I will be back for personals!

Enjoy your workout and day!
Belinda

Hey girls,

Man i didn't have a good night last night :-(, first i couldn't sleep so i decided to wait until DH got home around 11:15.Then,I didn't get into the bed until 12:30 and Both of my kids wake up during the nigt with nightmares x( .

Warning:::The following may be considered a VENT or crybaby Whining::

What the hell is wrong with me lately? It started saturday with an Ill/Sad feeling,sunday i felt better but had to fight very strong urges to EAT! Yesterday Im STILL fighting urges to eat leftover cake,cookies,icecream...Why is food all of a sudden bothering me? For the first time since starting BFL am having problems x( I hAVE to confess something to you girls,yesterday after I put the kids in the bed,i ate my last snack.But it DIDN'T stop there,i went on to eat icecream(moosetracks x( all that was left was about a cup) and then some salty/fatting/greasy chips(about a serving)??? Then of course after eating that crap the overwhelming guilt comes,im just so tired of this Sh*t! This is the first 'cheat' during the wk that ive had since being on BFL! Why do I sabatoge myself like that! Atleast I ate BFL freindly the rest of the day :-(! I Know that i should have just shut off the light in the kitchen,grab my water and head to the bedroom to watch tv,like I usually do-to avoid food! x(

Im sorry girls,Im sorry you guys have read me whining Agian about my wieght/food issues! I tried to talk to my mom about it but she's no help-she still compares me to my former self,my fat size-22 former self. I know Ive come along way....but she insist that i look great,and that im too strict on myself and hard on myself,i don't want to here that crap!! I wanna here,get you A$$ together and get back to work!

My DH is comforting,he did say that it took me a while to get to a size 22 and it will take a while to get to where i want to be,that DOES make since! Ive been a size 14 for over a year now,i just want to pull on those size 7's agian? I won't get there by eating like I did last night!! But you can bet I WILL GET THERE!

Im also worried about my sister,you guys know she is eight months pregnate,well since she has been pregnate, she hasn't been exactly excited about her baby! I haven't been honest with you guys about it! She's talking about giving her up for adoption...which just breaks my heart completely ;(! Its a long story,and iam already crying about it now...i just can't think about it!I might not get the chance to know my niece,my own flesh and blood. Maybe thats what wrong with me lately?

Alright,its time to snap out of it before my DD sees me crying,Todays workout is imax2 and lord know how I need it!

Belinda-i may be ordering 4DS in a couple of wks :eek:,do I really need it,lol;-) Great workout this morning!

ETA-im reading yesterdays thread so i may edit a few times;-)

Cheryl-your meals look good! Are you ever hungry? when i use to eat three meals a day,i would be starving by bedtime! I still get hungry now,but since eating the 6 mini meals a day,i know the next meal isn't too long away,LOL! Wow your doing so Awesome

Lori-I didn't get a chance to reply to your workout yesterday...:eek: :eek: ,your a machine!!! Are you jogging at a 8% incline? OMG,i haven't even touched my incline yet? You go girl!

Good Morning:)

Geez, its not easy to type with one hand! Ds won't get down. I bet everyone will be checked in by the time I get this finished:)

I had a great nights sleep! Phew! Kind of releived.I wasn't so sure I could handle another night of restlessness. I went to bed at 10 and DS woke at 6:30 and I didn't mind getting up b/c I felt so rested:)
We have playgroup today:) But his temp is still up a little so we will see how it goes.I have a feeling that he is going to take another morning nap so we may not be able to go for very long.

Belinda** Good job with the workout:) :) I love the 4DS as well!

Amelia** You snuck in on me! No surprise considering I am handicaped with only one hand! He just wont get down but he is so content just sitting here with his unopened vaseline bottle! lol My dear..you don't need to feel bad about venting,thats what we are here for and thats what I just did as well. I have one good day under my belt now so I should be good to go_Once I have one good day I can keep going! Prehaps you really haven't been eating the things you really wanted on your cheat day? Could that be why you over ate last night? I can also understand why you are upset with your sister. She could possibly change her mind once she sees the baby...thats possible. But at the sametime its not point in getting yourself worked up over it. Its to bad you couldn't adopt the baby yourself. I hope you have a better day today! {{{{HUGS}}}}}

Today will be GS UB and BM2( i think)Im trying to watch my diet and weigh in on Sat so my workouts aren't going to be quit as crazy b/c I don't want to be hungry.I put on a pair of jeans yesterday and they were sooooo tight! I think I have offically went from 117 to 123;( Im aiming to get back to 120 and to stop blaming my recent gain on lifting heavy. It may have a little to do with it but not 6 lbs worth! So after yesterdays healthy eating,I realize how much I have been eating. Fortunatly for me,it doesn't take long for me to shed pounds.If I behave myself I should be back to 120 in a couple of weeks.
Have a good day everyone and I will return later!
Lori:)

Moring lori, Glad to hear you had a good nights sleep!:) I love that refreshing feeling after a good nights sleep! So your doing GS UB and all of bm2? Sounds like a fun workout! about my sister,i have actually considered adopting the baby,my DH hasn't really said anything about it though? of course i haven't directly asked him about it either! I do think of things that really shouldn't matter like the fact that i have planning on going back to work,or our place is SO small,no way big enough for another child! And what if i do adopt her(she named her Patience Gracie)and two yrs from now my sister decides she wants to be a mom agian? I don't know? Oh and Thanks for the hugs and listen;-)

Were under a tornado watch right now :eek:,DD will have to be late for shcool today,im not driving in this wind and rain! I suspect alot of kids will be late today!

ok,bbl

Amelia- I think you should adopt your sister's baby. I know you have been thinking about another, but I do know it's out of the question. I think you should be patient with her though, you know, preggo women say ALOT of irrational things!! Maybe you are having sympathy horomone surges with her? Does she live close to you? Don't beat yourself up, we ALL go through that stuff, no matter if you are a size 14 or 4, it really just never ends. That is not to say you should give up, I am just saying when you get into those 7's, you will be wanting to tone/change/lose weight still. I think it's just a female neuroses. Ok, that is my Dr Phil for today.

Ok, I am taking an unplanned Rest Day because I am going shopping!

Everyone have a good day and take your meds!

Carrie

Hi girls

Amelia** I wished I could give you a hug right now! I am so sorry; you are going through all this! Don’t beat yourself up! You will not go back to your old size! Like Lori said your sister could change her mind! ((((((HUGS)))))) You are under a tornado watch and we are getting snow again!Awwwww Go work out, it will make you feel better!

Lori** I am glad you had a good night sleep! WTG on GS UB and BMS!

Carrie** enjoy your rest day! Have fun shopping! Just what the doctor ordered!

Hi to everyone that follows today!
Belinda

hey girls,i feel better! I did imax2 all except interval 10,lol...just couldn't get through it..i did start it though! I love imax2 but i hate the sum-side-lunge blast x(...i always know when its coming too i can hear the music,LOL x(!

Carrie-DH woke up early this morning,well actually i woke him up because my ds woke up crying and i just didn't have time to comfort him-i had to take dd to school,but anyway my point was(lol) that after i came back i spoke to him about adopting my sisters baby and he didn't sound like he was 'eager' too :-(! he kinda mentioned that the baby isn't us(dh and i)and we just can't afford/have any room for a baby right now,and he also said that it wouldnt be fair for our kids,that the baby would be taken away from there attention? I don't want to say"if i had this or that,I would adopt her" because in my heart the right thing to do IS to adopt her,but i have to consider my DH's feeling too...i don't know? I pray that her mind will change when she sees her!! anyway,Have fun shopping today and enjoy your rest day! Sounds fun!

Belinda-I wish you could give me a hug right now too:) but thanks for the cyber hug:)well,no tornado-just alot of rain...thankgoodness, another reason i couldn't sleep last night! Stay warm....

Stacy,Kristine,Shannon,Lainie where are you guys at?

Did i mention that today is DH's b-day? He will be 32 today,and hes not happy about it,LOL! I will be 30 this year and im NOT happy about that either;-) No special plans,i did get the kids together last night to make there dada a 'b-day card' and we put up some decorations to surprise him when he got home from work! he liked it:)

ok,im still in my workout clothes..bbl:)

Amelila, I'm sending hugs your way!!!! I am so sorry about all you're going through right now. I'm sure it's the stress. And maybe hormones. I'd suggest you just call it your cheat day and move on.
Your husband is right - it took quite a while to get to size 22 and it's no wonder it takes awhile to get back again.

IMAX2 sounds great. Think I'll pull it out as well.

Lori, great workout! As usual!

Carrie, have fun shopping!

Belinda, don't you just love HIS? I did that on Sunday. Loved every minute of it.

Okay, I'll check back in after IMAX2!

Cheryl

Hey Cherly,i was just about to hop in the shower but i wanted to thank you for posting your meals yesterday:) Have fun with Imax2...boy did i}( :+ you guys talking about 4DS makes me want it,LOL! ...ya bunch of enablers:p ;-) Thanks for the hugs!!!!!

bbl

Woo hoo, IMAX2 completed! I haven't pulled that out in such a long time. Really missed my hard interval workouts during the diet.
Amelia, I was actually enjoying interval 10 except for those stupid squat turns. It was all I could do to finish those off. Thanks for enabling me this morning!

I had wild thoughts of doing PUB after IMAX2. I don't think so. I'm done for the day :+ :+ :+

Yes, Amelia, 4DS would definitely pick up your spirits - especailly HIS and LIS. And the KB and BootCamp are really fun too. That LB segment is my very favorite in all the Cathe collections. I don't know why the upper body segments of that series don't speak to me as much as PUB and GS... but variety is the name of the game, right?

Can't wait for STS. Just can't wait. Bought the New Rules of Lifting for Women off of half.com and am anxious to start reading it. I am eager to see how those principles play into STS.

Have a great morning, everyone!
Cheryl

Well, many thanks for all of your compliments on the workout I PLANNED to do today! LOL :7 I just finished my workout and what a doozie! I tell ya, yesterdays run was easy compared to todays. Even though yesterdays workout was longer, I gave myself a little breather by doing seg of DM. I did GS UB, abs, then a 4 mile run in 37 mins:) My HR got up there I tell ya and I think that run was harder then a 10 mile run.
Went to baby group earlier (Belinda thats where I was:) ) and DS was sooo crabby. When I put him in his car seat to bring him home, I saw what was giving him his trouble the last 2 days! 4 teeth! And the jaw ones to! Poor thing. I gave him his lunch and some motrin and he as been asleep ever since.
Also, wanted to tell you guys that I won my dispute with ebay and paypal is returning the money to my account! Yippee! I don't know why the seller thought she was gonna get away with ripping people off!
Eating today as been good. Had a little sliver of birthday cake at baby group...and I mean tiny, just two spoonfuls really. And Ill have you all know that it was my FAVORITE! Butter icing! Oh how I love it sooooo:9 :9 :9 :9

Ameila** When is your b-day? Mine is in Aug and I will be turning 30 as well. It doesn't really bother me though. I don't think I will be overly impressed about turning 40 though. I really don't know what to tell you about your sister. If you did adopt the baby, and she wanted it back atleast it will still be in your family and you will get to see it quit often. Could be a touchy situation though b/c the mothers do have 6 monthes to change their minds (im sure it varies from state to state..country to country)How old is your sister? I hate Intveral #3 in Imax 2...seems like its never gonna end! Good job on the workout!

Belinda** Your funny! Congratulating me on something I never even did! hehe

Cheryl** Nice workout! I think I prefer Imax 3 over the others. Certainly over #1, Im not to kean on that one. I have to do some research to see how much new equipment I am going to need for the STS series.

Carrie** You don't work Mon-Fri? Have fun shopping, I just assumed you were working! Are you buying clothes? Im in desperate need of some new shirts!

O.k..I have to shower. I think DS will wake any sec! Where is everyone else? Laine as ditched us and didn't even say good bye,Shannon spoke about having a baby and must be in bed still LOL And I have no clue where Krisitine and Stacy have went! Wahhh I want my friends back!

Lori

Lori,my b-day is in november!I still remember when thirty was old?LOL. Is it mean for me to not have the desire to be there at the birth of the baby? The way I see it is if she is dead set on not keeping her then why see/bond with her? She wants me there,i do want to be there...Oh hell,i don't know? Great workout today girl,i hope your little guys teeth quit hurting him! I also Love butter icing,heck i could just eat it by itself LOL

Cheryl-I know those turning squats your talking about in imax2,i hate those too :+ .

Hey to Belinda and where is everybody else?

ok,everybody have a great night!:)

Hey guys!

Haven't abandoned you all! I'm just not posting as often since I've had to modify my workouts so much and feel like my workouts aren't the most interesting.

To catch you all up, I saw a doctor last Thur and I do have a fractured rib from the severe coughing fit when I had the flu (not uncommon for this to happen I was told). Also, I've had a hernia since Ryan was born 14months ago (happened as a result of the pregnancy). It was very small at first and the doctor thought it would go away, but it is still there and is a bit bigger. So, I go in next week for a surgery consult and may have to have an outpatient procedure to fix it.

What that all means? No upper body and abdominal work for a while, I'll find out exactly what I can and can't do next week. The upper body stuff is painful cause of the ribs, and also stresses the hernia. Lots of fun!

I'm determined to be positive and was able to get 5 cardio or lower body workouts in last week. This morning I did seg. 1-4 of LowMax and it felt good. Trying to maintain my cardio and lower body strength and will pick back up with UB and Abs after things are healed (hopefully April).

Sorry for the novel and being so quiet, this has me a bit bummed, but gotta get things fixed!!

I'll be back tomorrow for personals. :)

Stacey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.