Commit to get fit and lean for Tue Feb 26th 2008,

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting ready to do cardio! Which one will I do?? I will be back and report my workout! BBL!

Have a super day!
Belinda

Good Morning Gals!

O.k...I think I am back off of cloud 9 now:) What an exciting day yesterday was. Im surprised I didn't dream about my sister last night! hehe She is so excited! I was talking to her just before I went to bed and she went out and bought more test yesterday just to make sure. Although they say you can't get a false positive but you can't get a false negative. Anyway, Nov won't come fast enough! Now we have to see how many are in there! They put two fertilized eggs in plus they can split. It would be nice if she could have twins but at the same time, I think one is enough for anybody!}(

Belinda** Good job with the workout! Again, your workout is done and Im only thinking about mine:)

Shannon** Congrats to your sister! I know what its like to be excited!!! My sister doesn't live around here though so I won't be able to watch her balloon! LOL

Todays workout is a loooong run.Not sure how long though.We have babygroup shortly so I guess after lunch I will get my workout in:)
BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Violets!

Today is lowmax on 4' step,I was gonna do it with just the platform but said AH,what the h*ll ;-)(i may be lowering it after i start,LOL)

Belinda-Great workout,are you still following BFL? I made thier sloppy joe recipe yesterday,and it was yummo! Let me know if you want the recipe-the only thing I don't like about bfl is I wish that some of his ingredients were cleaner,like he puts ketchup/bbq sauce in the sloppy joe sauce-i looked and couldn't find any that didn't have HFCS or surgar :-(,anyhoot let me know if you want it!

Lori-AH Man what a great day you had yesterday! Your sister must be overwhelmed with excitment....great news! How long has she been trying?

Shannon-Great news from your sister as well,How long has your sister been trying?(I think I remember you saying 6mths or something?)

Cheryl-what is the name of your ketchup that is clean...i need to start focusing on cleaner eating-I have cleaned up my diet about 80% but there is my dressing for salads,ketchups,bbq sauce, artificial sweetners(im out of stevia and just can't afford to buy anymore right now,wish the sold that stuff at stores x( )

Im babbling on now;-)

ok,i need to STOP THE INSANITY with the scale x(, its been up 2.7lbs since sunday....I have to keep in mind that im lifting heavy and this increase is going to come sooner or later x(! But you would think since I still have so much weight to lose that my body would focus on one thing,LOL (my ultimate goal is 140 )

Hello ladies!

I got a challenging UB workout in last night. I did the LIC UB premix, that's a good one for me! Tonight's workout will be the LB and Abs add on from BSBF, I like that one:)

Belinda, great cardio workout today, good job!!

Lori, hope you get a nice long run in today and a great time at baby group!

Amelia, no worries on the scale, really. You are working too hard and eating too clean for it not to keep moving. I really think those fluctuations of a few pounds are very normal. I'm reading a very interesting, informative book on eating and weight loss called You on a Diet. Have you read that one? I know Dr. Oz (the author) is very popular on Oprah. Anyway, just wanted to recommend it.

Okay gals, better get the coffee going and get my kiddos ready for school. Have a super day and great workouts:) :)

Stacey

Aww we are having a baby boom on this thread!!

Lori-congrats to your sister, are you more excited for her being preggo and than you were with your own? I always feel that pregnancy looks better on other people, b/c when you are preggers, you hate it. WELL, some people love it (those peeps are nuts). I am happy for you!

Shannon-that is great news too with your sister. That would be fun if you both were preggo and went thru it together. Good luck at your dr. appt.

Amelia-sorry that the scale is up. Are you journaling, or have you noticed that you have been doing anything different? Heavy lifting could be the culprit. How much water do you drink/day?

Stacey-I have heard of that book-it's good? I may have to check that out. Give us a little more info on what it says, if you can.

Today is yoga x with my SIL. Should be fun. We are in our recovery week. Or shall I say I am in my recovery week, since she just started back working out after bein MIA for awhile.

Carrie

Hey girls...im on a "Cathe" High,I just got through with Lowmax premix #1! SO MUCH FUN :7

Oh man I have missed my step,i had a blast;-)

Stacey-I wanted to read that book,ive been meaning to check in out too! I think I'll go ahead and put it on hold! Thanks girl!;-)

Carrie-OMgosh do i drink ALOT of water,yesterday was over a gallon! Enjoy your yoga today,I wish I could get a workout partner, none of my family members workout :-(.Ive been trying to talk my sister into working out with me after her baby is born,she says she will-but will see!

ok,gotta go take a shower and start the day:)
Everybody have a great day!

Good morning ladies,

Aww, yes, looks like baby boom!!! Lori and Shannon, congrats to your sisters, that are wonderful news!!!!!!

Ok, so my workout yesterday was DM. That was the first time I did the whole thing. I normally used to do the cardio premix only. It's an ok workout, I am just not too excited about the cardio drills.

Anyway, today's workout will be LM. I love that workout!!

Belinda - Cardio Power? Have never seen that workout on my 4DS ;-) . Do you like it?

Lori - Can't wait to see how loonnngggg your run is going to be? ;-) I hope that you enjoy your baby group. I have one to go to next Tuesday.

Amelia - I guess it's LM time for us today.

Stacey - Have a good day and enjoy your workout tonight. LIC UB premix sounds good. I might have to try that one as well.

Carrie - Well, I guess I am one of those nuts ones. I loved to be pregnant. :p

Ok, off I go, maybe I'll be back later.
Kristine :)

Hi girls,

Shannon** congrats to your sister! How exciting! You and Lori have a lot to talk about now!

Lori** you are so cute! Hope you have a nice run today!

Amelia** great job on LM! I love that one! Of course, I am still following BFL! Are you? I would love to have the sloppy Joe recipe! I am making Cajun shrimp stir-fry! I will let you know if it is good! It is from clean eating!

Stacey** great job last night with LIC UB! Enjoy your LB and abs tonight!

Carrie** enjoy your yogaX with your SIL! Sounds like you two having way too much fun! I will bet you laugh a lot?

Kristine** Cardio Power is on 4DS KB/BC! It is a lot of fun! I was sweating like crazy ! Try it, you will like it! I am not that crazy about DM! Awesome job!

Have a great day! I have to cook dinner! LOL!
Belinda

Hey ladies,

Doctors appt isn't until 3 today. My sister was confirmed to be a little over 4wks pregnant yesterday. We are very excited, she is going to be a wonderful mother. I don't know if I will get a workout in today since I have a doctors appt, we will see.

Belinda - Great job on your workout, I haven't tried that premix yet. Is it a good one? Hope you have a wonderful day.

Lori - Your sister is too cute, I bet she is very excited. I can't wait to see my sister's preggy belly. She is petite and she will be a totally cute pregnant woman. She hasn't had any morning sickness but she said she's been pretty tired here lately. My youngest sister didn't have any morning sickness either so hopefully if we get pregnant I will be the same way. I can't wait to go shopping with her, throw her a shower, and buy the baby all kinds of cute stuff :) :) :)

Amelia - Great job on your workout. Yes my sister has been trying about 6 mo but she is totally a person who worries about everything so she was just being impatient. She was diagnosed with endometriosis a few years back and she was scared to death that it would keep her from getting pregnant but it didn't, she is preggo:)

Carrie - I bet it is fun having someone to workout with. I would love to be able to have a partner. I try to get my husband to do certain things with me but always fail..lol I agree it would be totally fun if my sister and I got pregnant together. I'm really hoping that it works out that way.

Hello to Stacey, Kristine, Cheryl, Lainie and anyone else I missed.

Hi Girls!

Just finised my workout. I wasn't feeling it at all and my legs were so tight! But I managed to finish it anyway. It probably didn't help that DS had me up way to early!
I did a 10 mile run and abs. Im not sure what tomorrow mornings workout will be b/c I have to work and I usually like to start with a run. Kind of cuts down on warm up time:) I guess Ill figure something out. I can't beleive I am back to work tomorrow morning already! And this is suppose to be my long weekend off but b/c of the schedule change and me going to the other side of the shift, I am covering a couple of shifts this weekend but I AIN'T covering it all. When I was talking to my boss on Sun night and I asked him who i was working with, he said, "just fill yourself in on Pete's side of the shift starting the 1st of March" Which is a sat! I don't think soooooo! Ive done more them my share and am sooo ready to call it quits! Seriously, I hate feeling like I am being taken advantage of, shifted from one thing to anoher, working OT without a Thank You....and now I have a funny feeling that the girl Im working this side of the schedule with wants to be working the shifts I am working b/c when I told her yesterday morning, she just kind of said "oh yeah" Anyway....now that Ive started talking about it I am getting annoyed, so maybe I will shut up now:)

Belinda** How is your day going?

Ameila** I really miss step as well when I have been away from it for a while. Try to ignore the scale...I know...not the wisest person talking here :)

Shannon** Have fun at your dr's apt! Hope you get the green light and Im sure you will:)

Carrie** I hated being pregnant. There was a certain time (around the middle) that I didn't mind to much but I was sick in the beginning and fat in the end so it was uncomfortable. One of my friends loves being pregnant! I don't understand it. The only thing I can figure is that she worries about her diet 24/7 and when she is pregnant she doesn't have to do that! LOL

Kristine** We had fun at baby group. Rylan doesn't really play with the rest of the kids! LOL He just goes off on his own and would rather play pick a boo with me. He kind of just plows right through everyone! hehe

Stacy** Good job with those workouts!

Hope I didn't miss anyone? Where is Laine?
I have to get a shower...so sweaty!

Hey girls,just eating my #5 meal...cup of lean chili and some cheese on top!

Lori-great workout,even if your legs were tight during it!

Belinda-yep still following bfl..I will until i hit another plateou(dare i say THAT word;-)) yes,please give me the cajun shrimp stirfy! That sounds yummy! What clean eating book did you find it in? Here is the sloppy joe recipe from efl

servings-4

4 portions lean ground turkey
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 red onion,chopped
1 can no salt added tomatoe sauce
1/2 c ketchup
1/4 c bbq sauce
1tsp chili powder
dash of hot sauce
4 wheat buns
4 lettuce leafs

In a large skillet combine gournd turkey,black pepper and onion. Cook over medium heat,stirring occasionally,until no longer pink. Stir in tomatoe sauce,hot pepper sauce,ketchup,chili powder and bbq sauce. Simmer for about ten minuts over low heat,stirring occasionally until mixture has thickened. Serve and enjoy!

Lainie-yeah...were are you(what lori said) i wanted to see if you started BFL monday?

Im seriously thinking about cutting out ALL artificial sweetners,i will just have to figure out how to cut them out of my diet!

ok,gotta go-i'll bb in the morning!
Tomorrows workout is gs legs!

Hi, everyone!

Yes, it's a baby boom on our thread.

Stacey, wow on DM! Congratulations! That's a rite of passage.

Amelia, woo hoo on Low Max! That's a Cathe high for sure. Sorry the scale isn't cooperating. Are you drinking all your water? I don't know the name of the ketchup - I just bought it at the health food store and checked the ingredient list. No HFCS! I did check my tomato sauce and there's no sugar of any kind in there at all. I had it over Miracle Noodles pasta last night. YOu order the pasta online and it's made of yam flour. No carbs and no calories. Yum!

Belinda, I'll have to try out that 4DS premix.

Lori, you sound annoyed about work. Hate that kind of stuff! Great run. And great, great, great news about your sister. So glad.

Today I did LIS/TM for one hour. Weight holding even at 132. Will probably stabalize a week before going further. People are noticing the 14 lbs lost - love the ocmpliments! And love that all my cute clothes are fitting again. Life is good.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Ameila** I wouldn't be able to cut any sweeteners out of my diet...artifical or real! LOL Good luck! Some people find it easiest to go cold turkey!

Cheryl** You have no idea how annoyed I am with work! I guess its partly my own fault cause I could stick up for myself and prehaps I wouldn't be pushed around as much! Good job with the weightloss! I didn't know you lost 14 lbs! Good job!

Nightie,night girls! Ill see ya in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.