Commit to get fit & lean for Thursday Nov 10, 2011

I can't believe I haven't been here in 3 mos :eek:!!!!!!! Things have been SUPER hectic, had a couple nervous breakdowns/crying fits but it's calming down now. My internship is over and my applications are all filled out. School is nuts though; I average about 15 hrs a week studying for my A&P class ALONE. There's so much stuff to remember. BUT when it gets nuts and I think "Why the F am I doing this?" I remember the hole and how much worse that was :D

So I figure if I check in 1st thing in the morning, I will be able to keep up. I missed everyone!!!!!!! What's new? What did I miss?! LOL ;)

Today's WO will be Afterburn....LOVE this one so much!! I have been looking fwd to it all week!

Kristin, what did your DH think about YM? I've tried to get DA to try something with me and he never does :( I think he's scared he can't keep up ;) AT is TOUGH! I did it Sat but didn't realize how much weight work was involved :confused: I'm doing STS so I've been using really light DB's with the LIS.

Belinda, how is TB? I haven't tried that one yet but it's on my rotation for tomorrow (I think).

Cookie, that is such a great idea for your 25th anniversary! Love it.

Deb, LOL @ the dog slapping you in the head!

Have a great day girls!

Workout done! I was gonna do the Bonus Burn premix for Afterburn but I bailed out 50 min in after the 1st repeated combo :(. I just couldn't imagine doing those burpees/spiderman climbers/drag pushups all over again. Instead I just tacked on the easier combos and did them 2ce so I guess I kinda made my own premix ;)

Have a great WO and day girls!

Hey Gals:)

Thought I would do another fly by post. I am sitting home waiting to go to an appointment. When I woke this morning DH had the radio on and they were talking about errors being made at the hospital and files being reviewed. Shortly after that I get a call from my Dr's office saying that they are sending me for another ultra sounds b/c my file was reviewed:confused: One Dr thinks that there may be a fold in the skin in the babys belly and another Dr thinks that it is nothing and nothing to worry about. I guess we will know in a hour or so. In the meantime I am trying not to worry about it b/c I can't change it and there is no point in getting stressed out until I know. But I am also excited to see how big the baby is right now and how he is developing.

No other news really. I made my appt for my exam for the 8th of Dec! Im excited about that. I am planning to work right up until the New year....its just as well. I am still working out here and there but I by back tends to be really tired and sore on the days that I do. My weight is kinda staying the same, I haven't gained in about a month now. Im at the 30 lbs mark with 11 weeks left to go:eek: I was hoping it would slow down....geez!

I am on call tonight for one of the girls I work with and of course I have two flights. One at 9:30 and another at 3:30! I could cry!!! I will try to come back and let you know how my ultra sound went. And i will also try to check in at work during the weekend and do some personals.

Hope all is well! Can't wait to get back into my workout routine and skinny jeans!;)

Lori:)

Hey ladies! Today is rest day and I am so sore from AT, I am happy to take it. Not much to report. Grades are due on Tuesday so I have to get my final averages logged in. I cannot believe the first quarter is over! Thanksgiving in two weeks!?! What happened to 2011?

Melissa! We've missed you here. Sounds like things have been crazy-busy. Hang in there! I wonder what is going on at the hole these days! ;)

Lori- hope everything went well with the sonogram today. How far along are you now? Good for you for working out when you can and are up to it.

All right, I an beat. Time to get the kiddies to bed.

Deb- Yoga Max is great. Have you done either one in its entirety yet?

All right, I am beat. Time to get the wise guys to bed!

Kristin

Last edited:
'Evening!
Melissa and Lori, I've missed you! So glad to hear from you, and both in the same day!
Melissa, glad to hear you're hanging in there with school. You're right about using the hole as motivation. You can do this. It is what you've wanted. Plus, you're a Cathlete. Things good with DA?
Lori, glad you're feeling well. Is it getting uncomfortable to sleep yet? Might as well rest now while you can.
Belinda, is your internet not working? Mine was taking forever to load.
Kristin, isn't it amazing how fast time is going? Do you go to your mom's for Thanksgiving? How is she doing?
Deb, shhhh, don't tell my husband but I have more cycling dvds than Cathe's. Bought a few earlier this year on sale. So now I have five(!) all sitting in their wrappers. Crazy huh? Then yesterday one of the schools was setting up for a community sale and I picked up an Urban Rebounder. So I have that but no dvds for it, and spin dvds but no bike.
Amelia, come out, come out wherever you are.
Trish, bet you're not listening to any lis music on the commute. How are things?
Helene, hope you are enjoying the remaining time with your parents. Did the car problem get fixed?
Did yoga max this morning and looking forward to turbo barre tomorrow. Have a meeting in the morning, then taking my mom to lunch and a hair appt. Last time I took her for her hair she conned the girl at the front desk into letting her pay for it. Since this is something I give her as a gift, it really bugged me. Hope she doesn't do it tomorrow. She just turned 78 this week and is so stubborn. Sometimes I think cement has more flexibility.
Cookie

Hi,

I love the printout of the w/o times that Leanne posted on OD for LIS. I only was able to do chest/shoulders/tri's tri-sets tonight but I really really like all the different exercises.

Melissa & Lori on the same day:) Now we just need Iris (who I dreamed about last night), Amelia & Trish back;)

Belinda - Guessing your internet is down:(

Melissa - We missed you, wow on all the studying your eyes & head must be killing you. Great job getting the new w/o's in.

Lori - I'm sure you'll be in those skinny jeans the day you leave the hospital;) & running around your neighborhood the next day. Sending you positive vibes for you ultrasound.

Kristin - Looks like I'm not getting anything done in it's entirety except weekends, I am liking the taste I'm getting of LIS:) Enjoy your day off tomorrow . . . hopefully everyone passed:D

Cookie - Maybe if DH sees you doing Cyclemax on the rebounder, he'll think your crazy & get you a spin bike. Have a nice day with your Mom tomorrow.

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.