Commit to get fit and lean for Thursday, August 21, 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting! I am going to do cardio today - just not sure what yet? LOL!

I have DOMS in my legs,I am walking kind of funny since yesterday!

Tme to keep moving! BBL after my workout!

Good Morning girls

Belinda-so,...walking like a duck these days huh?;) I haven't walked like a duck in a while...everysince i screwed up the bfl workout the first time i did it(lol,do you remember that:eek:?)

Hey to everybody that follows!

Today is a dogwalk(yawn) and superset upperbody blast! I will go as heavy as i can....bbl:)

Good morning Amelia and all who follows,

walking like a duck isn't the word! I am hurting today, even in my butt!:mad: That's not funny! I remember your BFL workout!:eek: I did work my legs gooooooooooood and hard yesterday! The correct way! LOL! Holy crap! Maybe I will take a rest day today! Or work my UB instead???

Enjoy your PW and SS premix! Make sure you are not hurting like me! LOL!

Quack, quack!
Good morning. Hope you two ladies feel better. Perhaps a walk to work out some of those doms? Did Cardio Fusion and now am running off to work. Do you ladies also like those jumps on and off the steps like I do? For some reason, drills with that are quickly becoming my favorites. Perhaps 'cause I need the core work?
Chat later.

Cookie

Good morning Cookie,

WTG on CF! I do like those jumps on and off the steps! I alos starting to like DM and BC more! Crazy isn't it? Maybe I will go for a nice long walk work out those DOMS! Have a great day at work!

Good Morning Ladies!!

Today is 4DS HIS/LIS double cardio premix.....I'm looking at this like a piece of cake after yesterday's BM......lol

Chica- wtg on Cardio Fusion! Did you do the entire workout? I've only done premixes...and i'm wiped after those....
Belinda- Have fun with whatever cardio or upper body you choose....and what's for dinner? hehehe
Punka- I love supersets premixes......I hope you have a great workout!:D

Check ya's later...

Iris

Good Morning Ladies:)

I had a easy night at work last night but I think tonight may be a little tougher:( Oh well...its the last night shift!

Yesterday ended up being a rest day. DH was late bringing home my weights so I did house work instead! I didn't feel like I had accomplished anything though and I was really moody! LOL I don't think it was b/c I missed my workout but probably b/c I was tired. I also walked by all of our winter coats in the basement and noticed how dusty they were from our recent disaster so I started washing them! Ugh!

Im planning on running today and a weight workout. Not sure which yet...just excited to even be doing one!

Belinda** Its so hard to do cardio with wabble legs, isn't it? Good luck!

Ameila** I checked out that site last night. Its pretty cool , thanks for sharing!

Cookie** Im thinking those drills may come in handy when getting ready for my race. Im thought about doing the Imax (intervals only) for endurance purposes? Good job with your workout!

Iris** Have fun with your workout!

Where is cheryl? She must be busy with work?

I will BLL to report my workout!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

it's very quit around here???

Iris** I ate whatever I found today!:p

Lori** did you get your run in?

Ok, it is very late here! I will go to sleep! Catch up with you all in the A.M.!
Good night!

HI Girls!

Well...I have just had the worst day E-V-E-R! When I got home today, the basement door was locked, and it never is. DH woke up and let me through one of the other doors. He then said "DD isn't having another sleepover for a long time, she woke me up at 4 and again at 6 making noise" When he found out that the basement door was locked he said "there was something weird going on here last night b/c I heard shoes in the porch". We asked DD if she left the house last night and she admitted to going out at 4 in the morning!
On top of that, my dad is staying at my sisters house, who lives down the st a little. He ask DH if DD was out in the morning. DH told him that she was. He said that there were some loud kids outside last night across the st, there were 2 girls and 1 guy and the girl with the blue hoody on was hugging into the guy. All day yesterday DD was wearing a blue hoody and her friend was wearing a white one. The two girls my dad saw had the same color sweaters on, whats the chance of that? I ask DD about it and she lies right to my face, claiming that it wasn't her. I say.."oh, so there just happened to be more kids out last night and you were all wearing the same outfit?" She still stuck to her story. I told her to get ready cause she was going for a ride with her father (chat time) and for her friend to get her stuff ready cause she was going home.
She ended up telling DH the truth, it was the same 16 yr old boy that she was writing things in her journal about that I found over a week ago. And she also admitted to a few other things that she was lying about.
This girl cannot tell the truth to save her soul! Im not sure where she gets it from but I would like to blame her biological fathers family b/c they can lie like you wouldn't beleive, just not sure if lying is heridatery.(sp?)
I struggled to get a workout done b/c they are building a house across the st and DS kept waking. Not to mention that he has a ear infection so I had to take him to the hospital. Through it all I ended up getting GS UB done and a 50 min run...in which I got caught in the rain.

Anyway...I haven't eaten since 12 (its now 8:30) b/c my stomach is turned and my head and neck are killing me. DD is on total lock down until the school yr starts...she is going to have a long 2 weeks ahead of her. I just don't know what to do. All I could do today,after things got the best of me, was sit in my room and cry!

Lori:(

Last edited:
Oh, Lori, I'm sorry you have this going on. Being a parent is the hardest job.
i think the drills would help. I also believed they've increased my agility - particulary the ones from DrillMax.

Amelia, your website sounds like a great idea. Looked at what I think is your book yesterday at B&N. Still can't figure out why you don't work out lower body though.

Iris, I did the whole thing! And boy am I glad I did 'cause I had such a bad day. Otherwise, I might have done way too much emotional eating.

Belinda, one of the contributors to my bad day is my sciaticia is really bothering my piriformis muscle, which is in the heart of the glute. So I'm suffering from a real pain in the butt! Hope your's feels better soon and that you didn't work out.

Trish and Cheryl, how are you doing?

Off to catch up on the Olympics. They're killing me. I'm just sucked right in and then I am so very tired in the morning. Only a few more days.

Sleep well,
Cookie

Hi girls,

I just woke up! I is 6 a.m here in Germany! LOL!

Lori** I am so sorry you are going through this with your DD! I am olso sorry you had a very bad day today! My sister's DD lies constanly, she is now 22!
Sending you (((((HUGS))))))) I hope your day will be better tomorrow!

Cookie** I woke up, still my legs feeling very sore! I will wait a few hours and see if my legs feeling a little better. I do want to get a workout in today!

I need more coffee!:p I will check in later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.