Commit to get FIT and LEAN...Thursday!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!:)

Finally had a good sleep last night...there was no one in my bed that wasn't suppose to be there:)

I have a little bit more time to work out this a.m but I have one crazy day ahead of me. I think I have 6 planes! Ugh! Im never going to get any studying done at work;)

I think I will do the rest of PUB and a run. I didn't think I would go outside for my run but it is o.k out there. Its suppose to rain but there is none falling,its the perfect temp out.

Helene** Good job staying away from the junk yesterday. I still haven't pulled up my socks and stopped picking in the night time...but today's the day...I can tell! LOL Now you guys know why I run so much! LOL

Licia** Sometimes its hard to keep up, especially when we chat alot. I use to be able to keep up but now that my boss is my manager,he is around all the time so I can't check in at work. And when its sunny and Im home, we spend all day outside. So it can be difficult.

I will bbl to checkin! I have a busy day but no manager cause its Canada Day! I would wish you a Happy Canada Day but Im the only wonderful Canadian here;):D

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

It's turning into a rest day....getting kinda late, but that's ok...lol I kind of need one. I'm sore from GS BSB!! Even my biceps.....which is very rare. I'm waiting on DG to come back....he left his phone charger. :rolleyes: At least he wasn't too much of a legend last night. :p We didn't set anything in stone as to when we'd see each other again, but i know that's definitely partly my fault! When he doesn't hear from me, he'll call, I'm sure! Because now he won't see me everday, which is an adjustement!!

Lori- Yeah there are parts of him I'm attracted to a.) he's gorgeous...lol and b) he's entertaining. Everything else about him I can't stand....LOL Wow, busy day at work for you! Sorry you can't get any studying in. As far as clients go, it depends on what package they buy, and if they buy just straight sessions (depending on how many), will determine how many times i see them per week. Take DC, for example. He purchased 10, but he wants to see me 3x's per week (most want to see you two I'm discovering). The woman I start with monday has 12- 30 min. sessions, the Express Fitness Package, I'll see her 2x/week, and design her cardio for the days she doesn't see me. We offer quite a few packages!! :eek: We have a golf package, hard core PT, express, intro to fitness, Fit to Wed (which I really want to capitalize on!!), Boot camp (for small groups), couple's training, and then just straight sessions which are sold at the hourly rate. Fun times, I tell ya!

Ok....gonna call DG to see where he is, I don't have all day..............lol

Morning

Yesterday was a 3mile hike at a local nature trail, it was fun! We all went and yeah it was humid,hot but i think the kids had a good time. Not sure whats on the agenda today.

Belinda-Have you picked up your son yet? Have a great day today!

Lori-Have a good workout today!

Iris-Nice job on the doms!

Hello to everyone i missed. bbl to hopefully report a workout:)

Morning,

Lori: Happy canada day. Pick away my friend at what food you want. Only start to worry if you see things you don't like. With all the running you do, better to keep your metabolism fired up. 6 planes.... ugh :confused:

Amelia: Sounded like a nice walk yesterday. Glad you enjoyed it. What's on tap for today.

Iris: This PT thing is really happening quickly. It's very exciting. LOL at DG needing to come back for the charger.

Licia: Don't worry about personals, there are times when we can't keep up either. The first purpose of this thread is to keep you motivated and to have you report your workouts (or rest days :) ) so don't feel like you need to write us a novel ;) Nice job on PP, I still can't believe you were going to do PP and L&G on the same day. :eek: I'll do double workouts in one day, but it's usually an UP weight workout and cardio.

Belinda: I bet you are excited to have DS with you.

Hi to everyone that comes later. I'll have to catch up with yesterday's personals but it might not be until the weekend :eek:

Did M3W1 d27 this morning. Kind of had to triset (or quadruset I guess in this case) it because I was short on time. But I got it done. Just lowered my weights about 5% and it went fine.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning.
Today I will be doing SB. Currently I am feeling well enough to get it done;)

Iris: I am supposed to ride motorcycles...but have only had a 3 day riders course and haven't actually been out on my own yet. My bike is much bigger than the one that was provided by the program I attended.
I am hoping to take my bike out for the first time today, wish me luck!
Being a trainer sounds like it would be awesome. I have the opportunity to do it here, but the situation here would be much different than it is for you (small gym, small community)

Belinda: Have a safe journey to meet your son.

Helene: No, my day wasn't bad. I am used to the long drive. Took about 5 minutes to do register bikes, 20 minutes to get helmets...we left at 8:30 a.m and got home at 3:30 p.m. :(

I know that I missed replying to some of you. Sorry.

Someone asked about wolf pics, I will post some later today and also hopefully figure out how to put up an avie:)

Licia

Helene: I was only going to do the doubles because it is listed that way in the rotation that I am following, I usually do my one workout per day...or the same that you do, cardio and weights.

I think that I may have to adjust the rotation, but I want to see if it will make my numbers change in the right direction:D

Licia

Hey Girls:)

My head hurts...to much work!:p I have a few minutes..actually I don't...I'm just taking a break from the paper work.

I had a good run today. I did PUB bics,tris and abs and then a 10 mile run outside with the dog. I wanted to get a longer workout in but didn't realize the route I had picked was going to be that long. I took the dog and he did fine. DH keeps sending me pics of the dog flaked out! LOL He is an energetic dog and I think I did a number on him!:eek:

Iris** All of this is very interesting!:) I will have to keep some of these things in my mind! Along with everything else that is in there. We need to see a pic of this guy!!

Helene** LOL! Eventually I will pick to much and not run enough;)

Ameila** Have a good workout!

O.k..Im gonna get some more work done. Getting kind of hungry though...I forget to bring my lunch!:eek:

Lori:)

I am so excited to have my son home:) I am finally done with my workout, I ended up doing MMA Boxing + abs.

I will be back later with personals. I am so tired, we had to get up at 4 AM, DH and I didn't go to bed until after midnight.

Hi girls,

We had beautiful weather today, low humidity:) I took a spin class today and again my hip is only slightly sore . . . hoping it's uphill from here:) We had a lot of laughs yesterday w/SIL's. We ate crappy and I swear until 1PM my face looked so puffy:confused: Not sure what's up with that.

Belinda - I'm happy to hear DS is home with you. Kudos on getting your workout in with so little sleep.

Lori - So what exactly is "Canada Day" the news kept saying it was Canada day and you but not sure what it is? Too bad you don't get paid for the amount of flights today:)

Helene - I've had to do that too when I'm short on time but at least you get the job done:)

Licia - It's hard to keep up with the threads somedays so just do what you can:)

Iris - Looks like your on fire, all that worrying and it's probably going better then you expected. I still think DG will someday be a client of yours:eek:

Amelia - Even if you don't get to see the new movie they come out on DVD so quickly now. Great job with the family hike.

Cookie - This is the year DD starts thinking about colleges. Do you think she'll go far?

Trish - Can we freeze this day's weather for the rest of the summer?

Enjoy the rest of the day:)

Afternoon girls,

I've been a bit on the sleepy side all day. Although I got about 7 hours sleep, it just isn't cutting it these day. I did S&H Chest & Back this morning, but I only made it up to the supermans. So, will finish that tonight and hopefully get a little core work in also. I have been having some pain just below my knee in my shin area (wondering if its shin splints) so I'm holding off on any weight bearing exercises for a few days or maybe a week. I might even skip cardio because it hurts just standing still on my feet.

Lori - Glad one of us got a good night's sleep! Happy Canada Day!! Good luck with all those planes! Does that mean you will be at work all day or you'll get to go home and head back? I was supposed to do pyramids this week, but I hate the thought of having to change my weights that many times so I moved on to the third week of my rotation. I'm over due for new dumbbells:mad:.

Iris - Wow, another client??!! You are racking up:) So, do you miss the old job at all?? I'm guessing not so much;) Sounds like you needed a rest day. I felt the same as you with my 8 week Get Ready for Summer rotation. Next time I will do 4 weeks GRFS then a 4 week heavy weight rotation and then the last 4 weeks of GRFS. Although there was some fat loss there was definitely some muscle loss.

Amelia - A nature trail hike sounds like good family fun! What wo did you wind up doing today?

Helene - What kind of wo is TF? Nice job on your wo today! So, I'm reading a new book...Real Food Has Curves by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough. The authors are hilarious. The goal of the book is to help you get off of processed foods. Besides having great information, they keep me chuckling. In fact, I missed my train stop yesterday reading that darn book!

Licia - Nice job on your wo yesterday!! PP is a fun one. Which rotation are you doing? Good luck with your ride!!

Belinda - Enjoy your time with your son!! I know you're too excited to rest, but try and get some anyway:)

Deb - Yup, my commute is a bummer. Actually, it wouldn't be so bad if I weren't carpooling the girls all around. That would save me about 30 mins. Hope you had a good night out with SILs.

Now...I have to talk myself into completing the rest of my wo tonight:confused:.

Hey Deb - You snuck in on me!! Yes, this weather is FAB-U-LOUS!! I hear the weekend is going to heat up though:rolleyes: Glad you had a great night out;)

Happy Canada Day!
Quick stopping by on my way to sleep. Did Imax this morning and only had a little sleep which is now catching up with me.
Belinda, enjoy your son.
Amelia, I second, third, and fourth everything Helene said yesterday. Glad you enjoyed the hike.
Licia, all that driving for so little time there.
Lori, do you get extra for more traffic in and out?
Iris, did you hide the charger so he would have to come back?
Helene, bravo for your comments to Amelia. Thanks.
Trish, be careful with your shins. When they're doing better, if they are shin splints, you can strengthen them by periodically writing letters of the alphabet with your feet. It works.
Deb, glad your hip is doing better, but don't you think you should get it checked out after all this time? You deserved to relax and enjoy last evening.
Night,
Cookie

Good evening,

Cookie – great idea making DS signing an agreement! Nice job with IMAX this morning.

Debbie - great job Body Blast class at the gym and I liked Jillians Meltdown too. Hope you had fun with your 3 sil's for one of their birthdays? Hope you had a relaxing evening.
Lori – how is your son feeling today? glad you still getting your workouts in. I saw my friend with her sitting exercises, let me tell you…. She gained a entire dress size! I told her she has to do something. It’s not clicking with her. I was at a BBQ the other day, she was eating brownies, hot dogs all that junk, lol. My DH said she shuffled the brownie down so fast so I wouldn’t see it, lol. I am like, WTH? Don’t complain about your weight, if you eat all that junk, lol! LOL,

Trish – wtg on B&G yesterday and S&H today. Make sure you stretch your shins too.

Iris – yeah, on all the new clients! That’s fantastic! Hope you get lots of rest in today. LOL about DG!

Amelia – everyone gave you great advice! Don’t stress so much about the # on the scale, look at how your cloth fit. I don’t always like the # on the scale, but I am losing a lot of inches. I am getting so many nice compliments from people I haven’t seen in month. Eat right and keep up with your workouts. You are doing great! It will get harder to lose the last few pounds, keep working hard. You will see results. You have accomplished so much already! Glad you and your family enjoyed the hike.

Helene – great advice to Amelia! BTW, nice workouts. I sent you a PM, have you seen it?

Licia – how was SB today? Glad you feeling much better today. I have a hard time to keep up with personals.

Sorry, for been so short with personals! I will try to do better!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.