Commit to get fit and lean for Thu Mar 06th 2008

Good Morning Voilets:)

Todays workout is a nice HIIT on the TM for 30 minutes! I did abbs yesterday so im proud of the fact that ive done them twice already this week,LOL! I will aim for three times a week!

Belinda-so everybody on the BFL thread is doing 4ds...how neat! I may start posting over there after the challenge thread ends! Have fun with your workout!

Kristine-So glad to see you post yesterday,I totally forgot about your DH having his gallbladder taken out,you told us that the previous week too! Ya know something funny, last year I went on vacation and talked about it alot...well when i got back and read the three days of post i missed everybody thought i ditched the group,LOL! Oh and I do girl push ups too,i guess if i would focus on doing more man pushups I would build up strength more...but right now i just don't care...so don't feel bad!Actually im dong good to just be able to keep up with cathe on pushups...the GS Chest pushups really got me good!

ok,I keep mentioning to DH about 4DS}(, i don't know why i want to buy it so bad....i haven't touched some of my new workouts(all the highsteps) yet,but i am following a program right now that doesn't allow any circuits. Anyways, just like Wayne on 'Wayne's World' says...it will be mine,oh YES,it will be mine..}( }( }(

bbl

Good MOrning!

Im all confused! I went to start the thread and didn't see that it was already started so then I went back and changed the name to the Challenge thread...shhhhhhhh..don't tell!;)

I have no time for personnals cause I wanna get home. I will be back after my nap!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am having a bad morning; my DVD player isn’t working anymore! I had to hock up my computer to my TV! The only thing I couldn’t figure out was the volume! I needed a hearing aid!Aww! Anyway, I still got my workout in! Later I will go to the store and buy other DVD player!

Lori** Good night, girl!

Amelia** enjoy your run! You still keep posting here? Not everybody is doing the 4DS, put a lot of the girls are! I love the 4DS! It is a must have!

Kristine** sorry to hear about your DH! I am glad you got your workouts in! You should be getting close to fly to Germany? I will fly back to the US in April! DH is flying with me and the dogs!

Off to take a shower and eat something! BBL after my doggie walk!
Gotta run!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Belinda-Heck ya im gonna keep posting here...silly;-) This was my first checkin ever and I just look forward to chatting with you guys!:) Oh man,sorry to hear your DVD player died-i know thats gotta be frustrating! But great workout:) Have a great walk...what kinds of doggies do you have agian?

Im waiting for DH to wake so i can do my workout,the only bad thing about working out on my TM....its in the bedroom x(

bbl

Good morning ladies,

Happy Thurday!!!

Not sure what workout I will be doing. I am thinking about 4DS Kickboxing and Legs, we'll see.

Belinda - Yes, I am leaving next Wednesday and I am getting excited, although, I just really got settled back in at home and now I am already going back to Germany, it's crazy. Wow, you are going in April. Just to visit or for good?

Amelia - Good job on the ab work. I guess we all are having a hard time to work our abs. I know Lori said, she had too and I know I do too. Best thing would be really to do it first I guess, so you can't skip it ;-) .

Lori - Are you home yet? How was work? Oh, by the way I am back, you slowly getting your friends back ;-) .

Ok, I will try to check back in later.
Kristine :)

Good Morning-

Kristine-hi! Is your whole family going back to Gemany with you? Is your hometown near Belinda? You guys could get together and have a Cathe-a-thon.

Lori- I am glad you liked your hair cut/color. I just went to a new person, it was great, I just cut 1" off, and she was fast. I don't like to sit in the chair forever, and I hate small talk. The stylist was quiet and got me done under 1hour. I love her. I made a color appt with her in 2 weeks I was so pleased!

Belinda -everyone is loving the 4DS this week huh?

Amelia-have fun with your treadmill!!

Carrie

Hi ladies,

Kristine**I will stay until my DD graduates college! Maybe I will stay a few weeks longer? My DH and I are not sure what we are doing with our house in El Paso! If my DH moves to San Antonio with her BF, we are not sure what we will do with the house! My son still goes to UTEP; the house is too expensive to keep! DH and I are thinking about maybe selling the house (we know the market is not good right now!) or we rent the house out to the German air force here on Fort Bliss! I would love to keep the house! On the other hand, we are not sure were we going to retire in 2 ½ years?? I am not really crazy about El Paso, but I want to be close to my kids if the stay in El Paso! In the military we are always separated from families, I am so tired not being around them!

Amelia** I am waiting for my DH to come home so we can go shopping! I don’t care what I get as long as it has sound!

Loir** hope you get a good nap! What are you workout plans for today!

Cheryl** hope you enjoy your day!

Carrie** how are you! Hope you take it easy?

Off to do more clean max! Does it ever stop?
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi, everyone!

Belinda, sorry about the DVD player disaster. You will be so glad to have a new one. Gotta take care of that right away! Great choice of workout.

Amelia, you would love 4DS. I'm still basking in yesterday's glow (and a good case of DOMS in my booty and inner thighs, heh, heh!)

Lori, enjoy your nap - and a good workout!

Today I'm taking a rest day. Realized I can't remember when I last took one, but it's been several weeks ago. Woo hoo!

have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

Hey girls,im done with my workout...i really had to gasp for this time with my runs...i have crap in my chest that i have been coughing up for days now x( I did something different this time too:

5 min warmup
then I repeated this interval five times:
1min@ 3.5
1min@ 4
1min@ 5
1min@ 6
1min@ 6.5

then a cooldown..LOL,not like one of lori's TM workouts but its intense for me;-) Lori is a machine anyway:p;-)(just kidding,ya know you inspire me:))

Cheryl-enjoy your rest day

Carrie-glad to hear you like your hair stylist...i found a good one recently who is so sweet. I know what you mean about smalltalk,dont like that either!

Lori-enjoy your nap:)

Belinda- have fun dvd shopping,i love all shopping...well except for fishing crap with dh,LOL

Kristine-i did PH abbs yesterday,its quick and right to the point! Im thinking about buyin coremax,you got that one?

ok,bbl:

Hi all!
How are things?

Hanging in here and trying to be careful and not stress anything any more than it already is x(!! I'm getting anxious about my surgery consult next Wed, but really looking forward to seeing what needs to be done. I did some research online about umbilical hernias and found that in women, they are often the result of multiple pregnancies and the stress to the abdomen.

So, I'm debating whether to work out or just take it easy. I think I may rest until I meet with the doctor and find out what is safe for me to do.

Belinda, sorry about your dvd player going out. Ugh! Hope you find a good one to replace it. Good job on your workout!!

Lori, hope you got some rest, and sounds like you got a nice hair cut/color. I've actually never colored my hair, but have been thinking I may do that at some point.

Amelia, great job on your TM workout!! Hope your cough clears up soon.

Carrie, have a great Kenpo and 4ds workout today! I know what you mean about having a stylist that is quiet and not too much small talk! I finally found a gal at Beauty Brands who is really good, I'm pretty picky since haircuts are so expensive!!

Kristine, hope your DH is on the mend and doing better. How is your pain in your side? Did you see a doctor or did it go away? Good luck getting ready for you big trip! Oh, I also do the "girl" pushups:) But so far of the Cathe dvd's I have, I can at least do the same number of reps as Cathe.

Cheryl, your workouts are looking awesome and congratulations on all your weight loss!! Hope you have a good rest day today.

Okay, I may only be checking in a few times a week, but am still around:) I'll keep you all posted on my doctor's appointment next week.

Take care;)

Hey Girls!

Im gonna try to make this a quick check in before I start my workout. I think I have finally decided to do a run (maybe 8 miles) and the floor work of GS legs. Im not sure how long DS's nap will be today. Hopefully he won't play havic on my workout again!

Carrie** glad to hear you were pleased. If I have to get something big done at the salon, I like for my hairstylist to be a little chatty b/c I get very antsy sitting there that long. I need to get up and move. Thats why I enjoyed yesterday b/c the hairstylist was a coworker at one point so we had lots to catch up on.

Cheryl** Enjoy your rest day!!! Your never gonna catch up to me if you keep taking rest days! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!}( }( }( }(

Belinda** That sucks about your dvd player but its a good thing they are so cheap these days. Remember when they first came out? They were a fortune! Atleast here they were anyway. Now you can get one for about $70.

Ameila** Ha, one of these days you will have a bigger house and you won't have to wait for DH to get his lazy butt out of bed! Good job with your run!

Stacy** I would be getting a little nervous about the apt as well. Ive never, ever had surgery so I would be a bag of nerves! The most of ever had done was have a baby and I wouldn't consider that surgery. I hope everything works out o.k.

Kristine** How is DH feeling today? I bet it feels like you have 2 babues in the house! LOL Men are so needy when they are sick! But us women keep on truck'in!

I have to get this workout started, although, I have to admit Id rather stay and talk with you fine folks!

Lori** have fun with your run + leg workout! I just came back form the store! The DVD payer was only $ 39.99! I will contact BOSE to see if they can fix my Bose system! It is only 4 years old! Now my DH has to hock the DVD payer up and I am good to go! LOL!

Belinda

Hi Girls!

Can't beleive I didn't come back to report my workout.I think DD was hogging the computer! I am soooo tired! I have no flights tonight, thankgoodness! When I get all of my work done I am gonna sit back and do some cross stitching and relaxing. I think I am ready for a nap right now!

My workout ended up being a 6 mile run (it was to hot in the basement!)then I did 4DS legs and abs...then I got it in my head to do 4DS Bic,Tris and Shoul...so thats what I did. No wonder I am so tired. Eating as been good today except for the piece of dessert I had before work but it wasn't that big!

Belinda** This must be the day of things breaking! The other reason I didn't stay on the TM for 8 miles was b/c my Tetris game broke! NOw I will have to go buy another one! And I think they cost $20 or something, almost as much as your dvd player! LOL

Have a good night everyone! I hope I will be back in the morning to report that I had a good nights sleep and that I am sipping on my coffee!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.