Commit to get fit and lean for Thu Feb 21st 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

How are you this morning? I am still sitting here and drinking my coffee! I will catch up with personals!

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hi girls,

Carrie** I preordered the first day!

Kristine** I hope you get DM in today!

Amelia** I am dragging to this week! I am so tired the last few days! I didn’t check my e-mal!

Lori** I am glad your PMS is over! LOL! Great job on CF and PLB! Enjoy your run and abs today!

Cheryl** great workout on the TM! How is work doing?

Off to my workout! BBL!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning Girly Girls!

Today is a 30 HIIT on the TM!(although im seriously thinking about taking a rest day) I will try and do that last interval with 60 min @ 7 speed agian :+( a 7 is my level ten excertion,LOL)

Belinda-I sent you some recipe's last night but it got returned to me this morning-something about deliverment failure-????I will try and send it agian sometime today-i thought i had figured it out two,without my DH x(...I wonder if two rest days this week would hurt anything,i almost took one yesterday- but didn't! Im just physically tired,this is my sixth week doing bfl and im not use to working out 6days a week,i like those two rest days-know what i mean!

Hey to Carrie,Stacey,Kristine,Lori,Shannon and Cheryl! (thats everybody,right?)

ETA-
Cheryl-Glad to hear from you last night :) Good job on your hr TM workout and congrats on the 1.5 lost...YAY!

bbl

Good Morning Girls!:)

I love getting up in the morning:) after a good nights sleep of course:) I hate being rushed though. Love sitting here, drinking my coffee and my baby roaming around. But then other people start getting up and demanding my time...thats when my morning starts going downhill;) :)
So the scale went from 124.2 on Tues to todays 120.9:) You would not beleive how releived I am! I know I have said it a million times but I don't know how I lost the extra weight I did after DS so if I start to gain it back I wasn't so sure I would know how to lose it again...prehaps I do have it figured out:)
Todays workout is suppose to be a long run. Not sure how long, we will see what kind of energy I have. I also have some DOMS from yesterdays workout. I don't think the standing work is that hard, even when going heavy. Probably one of the reasons why PLB is a fav of mine:) Plus there are no dreaded low ends!:)

Belinda** what workout are you doing today?

Ameila** Sounds like the scale is working in your favor as well. I think we both had the same prob...stupid PMS! I think its satans curse on us women!

I did all other personnals last night~

Oh...and I am soooo rotted with ebay. Anyone experience this before? I won some outfits for DS about a month ago. A week after winning the items I received an email from the seller saying that she was late getting parcels out b/c her son was in the hospital. She was mailing them the following day and putting a little something in everyones parcal for the inconvience. That was it! Haven't heard a word since and that was about 3 weeks ago. Since winning my items her rating went from 100% to 81%! The last 3 comments were not to buy anything off of the person b/c she is a theif and does not send you anything! Im sooo rotted! It only cost $25 but still...I want my parcel! Is there anyway that one can get their money back? I should post this on the OD board!

Have a good day everyone! ILL bbl

Lori:)

Lori-bummer on the ebay situation! I would post it in OD too! I threw in the towel or so to speak with ebay a while back-so im not familar with thier policies anymore! Atleast it was only 25$-could of been more! The scale is up a pound today for me,I did drink alot of water yesterday....but I thought that would help, guess not x(!Then agian,the only WI that counts is saturdays,LOL! could be my lifting holding on to water too...LOL,ya see how its driving me mad;-) ok,enough already! Have a good run girl!

bbl

Good morning!

Well confession to make, I didn't do a darn thing last night! I was wiped out, so took my rest day for the week yesterday. Tonight I'll get back to it with a long elliptical workout for cardio and follow that with some ab work.

Belinda, super job on the 4DS workouts today and have fun shopping!
Lori, glad you got some rest and yay on the scale!! I knew it'd go down. That really sucks about ebay!! I had a bad experience a few years ago and don't shop there any more. I just don't trust it I guess. Have a good run today.

Amelia, no worries on that extra pound, think it's pretty normal for your weight to fluctuate a pound or two from day to day. You're doing superb:)

Well, I've got a couple of play dates planned for the kids today since they are off of school for parent/teacher conferences today and tomorrow. I have my DD's conference for preschool later today.

Have a great day everyone:)

Stacey

Hi Girls

Today is kickboxing. I am sore from yesterdays 4DS weight workout. I ended up doing the legs, back, & chest workouts. Those are quick but effective. A nice change. I also did core max #2.

Lori-I love ebay so much, I hate to hear stories like that one! Maybe she will still send you your stuff? Have you emailed her again? With your weight loss/gain-I notice sometimes when I add more cardio in, I tend to gain water weight? That seems weird, but who knows? At least in your case it was PMS!

Amelia-enjoy your rest day.

Belinda--have fun shopping, not that is my FAVORITE cardio workout
of all time!

Stacey-sometimes you need those unplanned rest days. So nice!

Hi to everyone that follows!!
Carrie

Whew. I had to take both kids with me to the grocery store today (since they're off school this week). Agony. I survived, though, and they could have been worse.

I am thinking about starting BFL soon so I loaded up on some BFL-friendly foods. I guess I won't be doing the official challenge since it's too late for this round (supposed to start before Feb. 11).

I am thinking of doing LIC upper body circuit premix today--or something like that.

Lori, the best thing to do if you haven't received something from an Ebay seller is to go to your My Ebay page and look next to the listing under "Items I've Won". There's a drop down box and you choose "Report an item not received". Then you can go through a whole process to let ebay know you didn't get it and to give her a chance to respond. If she doesn't respond in 7 days or so, I think they'll give the money back to you. I've only done this the other direction (when a buyer didn't pay for something I sold them) so I don't know exactly how it works, but hopefully you can get a refund.

Belinda, great workout today! I preordered STS the first day, too.

Amelia, so, is it only 20 or so minutes of HIIT you have to do with BFL? I have to figure out how to do it with bad knees--don't know if Imax3 is going to work with these creaky things.

Stacey, no biggie; yesterday I took an unplanned rest day, too. I cleaned house to make myself feel better about it--I was just super-sore. It's been a week since my fall down the stairs but it still hurts some.

Carrie, enjoy the kickboxing!

Hello to all who follow. Gotta run finish putting away groceries.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Lori, did you pay for your ebay purchase with PayPal? If so, you can file a claim through PayPal and they'll guarantee it. At least they have in each of the couple cases I've filed (I'm a big eBay hound).

And CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT!!!! I can feel you're relief all the way to Salt Lake. I knew it. You're the bomb!!!

Stacey, I'm taking a rest day today - take heart - we all need them sometimes.

Belinda, great workout!!! My work is going great. Couldn't be better. Only 5 more weeks until we're a full one year past my bad ex busines partner which will be a party like you can't believe. On the work front, life is very good. That's the reason for my big weight goal - I was right at 121 when we started the business a year ago and I'll be darned if I'm going to let work stress take me away from that achievement. I am determined to hit that mark again by April 1, and I have 12 more pounds to go. So I'm on track. Tough work, though!!!

Lainie, wow on the BFL goal - very ambitious!

Have a great day, everyone!

Cheryl

hey girls,just popping in right quick to report my workout!

I did that interval on the treadie agian! AND i did that level speed 7 for the last interval(pats herself on the back)

ok,I will bbl for personals

Hi girls,

Stacy** there is nothing wrong taking a rest day! Enjoy your workout tonight!

Carrie** I also love the 4DS! I am my all time favorite! You did an awesome workout yesterday! Have fun with your workout today!

Lainie** enjoy LIC upper body circuit premix today! Good for you for starting BFL! You will like it! You only do 20 min. HIIT cardio! Most of us do only half of IMAX 3 or 2! That’s it!

Cheryl** you will lose those 12 pounds in no time! I had a really tough year myself! It’s a tough road! We can do this! I am so happy for you ,that your work is going great! I hope you enjoyed your workout!

Amelia** great job on your run!

Lori** congrats on your weight loss! My 2 pounds are down again! What is going on?

I will be back later! I have to cook dinner!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

I agree with Belinda..Lanie,i bought lowmax for the purpose of HIIT!Some of the blast on there are killer! although I have yet to do it,LOL-Im loving my treadmill right now;-)

Hey Lainie-Have you talked your DH into getting that bike yet? That wouldn't be to bad on your knees...

Thanks, good to know I can use Low Max for that. DH seems to be getting closer to a bike, but not quite yet. He'll come around.... Eventually I always get what I want. :p

I think I'll start BFL on Monday so I can have a clear weekly start on Mondays.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hey Girls!

Having a good day so far. Boy, the days sure do go by fast when I am not working. Back tomorrow night!

Belinda** Im not sure whats going on with the scale! I guess mine was partly my eating last weekend and PMS. I can feel a difference though since eating right. No doubt it is all in our minds half the time!

Carrie** Ive really enjoyed ebay as well. I did alot of shopping there and this is my first bad experience. I thougth she was o.k when I read her ratings but its went down since I bought my items! Moron! Don't people have anything better to do with their time then try to rip people off?

Ameila** Ah, Im pretty sure the scale is going to be in your favor on sat! Don't fret!

Stacy** Sometimes its hard to work out in the evenings when the kids keep you hopp'in all day! I know! Hope you have fun at your play dates! And get that workout in tonight;)

Laine** I wouldn't consider LM a HITT workout but considering your situation I think you should do whatever you can! Thanks for the tip on ebay!

Cheryl** Where are you now? Are you away on meetings again, or home?

Hello to Kristine and Shannon!

I just finished an 11 mile run and a snack. I was soooo hungry after my run but I think I ate enough to keep me satisfied for the next hour or two. I was planning on running to the store to get another pineapple and cantaloupe but I don't think i will have time.

I did go to my paypal and report the parcel. Only after I contacted a couple of people who left her neg a feedback asking if they ever received their parcel, in which they didn't. I guess she will probably leave me neg feedback in the end even though I paid right away and have been more then patient! We will see what happens next!

BBL!
Lori:)

Hey girls,

Sorry I haven't checked in lately, I've been enjoying spending time with DH. Today's workout was PLB and yoga.

Belinda - Good job on 4DS HIS, that is a fun workout. Hope you have fun shopping:)

Amelia - Good job on your workout. Also I read in the open forum that you have lost 8lbs with BFL...YOU GO GIRL:) :)

Lori - Congrats on the weight loss, you workout too hard and eat too well for it not to come off. I know what you mean about PLB, the standing work isn't that hard unless I make myself go really heavy. I'm not too crazy about the leg presses but at least there aren't any low ends. I have a doctors appointment tuesday to get checked out and if the doctor gives us the go ahead, I'm sure she will, we get to start trying. Sorry to hear about that ebay mess, it is hard to know who to trust when buying something there. I hope you get everything worked out.

Carrie - Good job on your workout, what kickbox video did you do?

A big hello to Lainie, Stacey, Cheryl, and anyone else I missed. Hope everyone has a wonderful day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.