Commit to get FIT and LEAN...TGIF!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Up early to get some kind of workout in even though yesterdays workout was my long run. I am thinking about doing a full body weight workout and b/c I don't have THAT many it shouldn't be to hard to figure out:D

I am going to read yesterday thread, then I shall return!

Lori:)

Iris** I think my dress will be o.k. Its satin so there isn't much give to it. Of course my mother had to tell me how skinny I am....another thing she likes to do. She wasn't to bad this trip. Sometimes you never know what she is going to be like so I always prepare myself for the worst. Alot of the time she will talk about foolishness that makes no sense at all. She started asking questions about my course and my aunt said "tell her she is only allowed to ask 2 questions". My mom and all of her sisters like to ask a pile of questions and they don't even give you time to answer. My moms first questions was "how much did it cost you" No mater what I buy...that's always her first question. She always wants to know how much everything cost, so I don't even tell her anymore b/c I know it drives her mad.
I will be busy at work this weekend making up flash cards. I have a feeling the next two courses aren't going to be that easy! And I have been away from studying for so long that I have almost forgot how!

BBL!

Morning,

I'm proud of myself today, I stayed on plan yesterday. Today will be another good day i can feel it.:) i lost 3lbs of water weight too, so today's weight is 177.8:D

My 2nd interview is in 3hrs, ARG. I really, really hope i get this job. Im so excited.. Wish me luck!!!

bbl i also plan on getting in some kind of workout today.:confused:

Morning,

Deb: Let us know how long the rooms stay clean ;) I hope that it works for a while! So, is BBL working. There was an infomercial for a new BB workout last night, I just didn't have time to look.

Iris: DA, what? Are we starting all over again? At least we already know that you and DA have fitness in common! Enjoy all you have planned and your workout. How dinner turn out? It sounded yummy!

Lori: Way to go you are really going quickly on those exams already. I do hope you have a good study weekend at work, kind of like the old days except we had to go to the library :p Great job on your runs. Is the marathon this month? I forgot.... Too funny about your aunt giving your mom a 2 questions limit.

Amelia: I've got my fingers crossed for you. I look forward to reading about it later! :eek: Nice job on the eats. I have been doing well this week too.

Hi Cookie, Trish and Belinda.

I'm going to take the day off. It's going to be run run run anyways. We're heading to the city after work and I still have tons of stuff to prepare! Will be doing lots of walking. Have a great day everyone and enjoy your weekends. I will be back on Monday.

I forgot to mention, my legs are still SO painful from Wednesday morning leg workout. :confused: I can't even begin to tell you. Even getting out of the car is bad...... At least you know it was a great leg workout :p

Good Morning Ladies

I was going to do cardio today, but I woke up in the middle of the night and could NOT go back to sleep, so when I eventually did, I set my alarm an hour and a half later. I have two long days at work...........I don't want to be tired. Today is my normal rest day anyways, but I didn't want to miss because I've missed enough from being sick! So that being said, I'll just skip cardio tomorrow and get back on track with my normal STS weights on the normal days I've been doing them.

So did you guys see about the Texas RT?? I have to say, I am so disappointed that a.) It's not in Daytona! and b.) It's still clear across the country! I am actually still considering going to Daytona just to have a vacation! :eek: I've been planning on going back since the time I left, damnit!

Amelia- Good Luck!!! You will do great on your second interview! WTG staying on track......but dont' beat yourself up!! Look at howfar you've come. You didn't get there by not working hard, girl! So ease up. ;) You're mom could be right, though, about the "boredom" eating. Or mindless eating, or whatever its called. That attacks all of us from time to time! I do it at work when it's slow, either that or coffee, when I should just drink water. :confused:

Lori- Ohhhh I didn't know the dress was satin.....pretty! Yeah I was the same way about studying! It's been so long, that at first you feel kinda dumb...LOL And another thing is, we're not in school anymore! This isnt the only thing we do, anymore, we have lives,/jobs/money to think about and it always tries to creep in when you're trying to learn whats on the page. :confused: lol @ your mom always asking what everything costs. My mom does the same thing, but it's always the last thing she asks ...." What did that run ya?"....hehe

Helene- I meant to tell you......I'm pretty convinced I'm allergic to the bee pollen. I had it Saturday when I was sick, and was sick bad to my stomach (but thought it was flu related, but it ended up it wasn't), and then Wednesday I had some again in my porridge ( I haven't been great about taking it because I forget!), and I my breakfast came up when I got to work....I felt awful! I've been fine every other day, and it's not like I overdose on it! So I don't know...............? I'm afraid of it now!

Ok ladies...have a wonderful day! Tonight we're doing a Make a Wish Foundation Fundraiser at my work, and we're having several "Celebrity" Bartenders, like our Mayor, a couple local big business owners, and famous retired jockey, an retired NFL player from the area, news people, etc.. It should actually be FUN and hopefully will bring a ton of business in!

Hey Girls!:)

Im at work and there isn't a whole lot to do...of course. To bad my boss is here or I could be making up flash cards! LOL

I decided on MM today. It was a good workout (of course) I was also toying with the idea of doing DWP if I had the time but I didn't. Probably a wise choice b/c my body needed a no impact day.

Ameila** Well, you know if you don't get the job atleast there is something about you that is very appealing to them! Its great that you are getting a 2nd interview but in the meantime we are all routing for you!!!!! I hope whoever else is getting a interview is stuck in a traffic jam or woke up with a stomach bug and can't get off of the tolit!:p Mean aren't I? But hey, I don't know them! LOL Good job on following your plan yesterday! All it really takes is one good day to get back on the wagon!

Helene** Have an awesome trip! Wish I were going somewhere, espeically since my coworker is going away and I have to work her shifts. And of course my so called " bestfriend " is going with her...the girl I have had numerous fallings out with. I never call her anymore and she never calls me but she called me last night to say "goodbye" before she left....WTH? When I told DH he put his head down on the table and started laughing! I am excited about this course (even though my head hurts when I am learning!) b/c it is giving me something else in my life. Not that I don't have a good life but everyday is the same and job wise I am at a stand still. Its not the kind of job I can move up the ladder.

Iris** I am glad that you felt dumb to!:p Imagine having kids and a DH to go along with it? I am sure as I continue with my studies that I will understand why you wanted no "D" drama! Everytime I sit down to read at home someone comes around. Even yesterday morning, the house was nice and quiet when I got up so I read the last few pages, then wrote the exam. While doing the exam my moms wakes up and starts singing:rolleyes: "How much did that cost" is the first thing my mom ask and I always say "why do you care? It didn't come out of your bank account" I also think my mom likes to brag to her neighbour. She probably wanted to tell her. The last time I did a race she wasn't very supportive b/c it was on a Sunday and my mom is pentecostal....(apparently your not allowed to run on Sundays!;)) so I said I wasn't calling her anymore and I told her that. The next race I did, she was calling me and asking me what my times were and she was writing them down. No doubt to call her neighbour and tell her! No joke!

I will probably bbl!

Good morning ladies,
Made it safe to the states! DH and I landed around 9 PM Wednesday evening. By the time we got home, showered it was around midnight. DH and I traveled around 28 hours; I was so excused by the time we got home. I don’t know if you girls remember me telling you I had acid reflux on Tuesday? Went and saw the doctor, he gave me some meds. Four hours later I broke started getting a really bad rash all over my body. My face and lips started swelling up. I took my dogs for a walk; I thought I got stung by mosquitoes; my entire body was itching like crazy. I also had those bumps everywhere, lol. DH took one look at me and said you having a allergic reaction to the medication. He called the military hospital in Landstuhl right away (our clinic was closed), he told me to take some Benadryl and to go to a German hospital. I told my husband I will not go to a hospital, since we are flew a few hours late. The German hospital would admit me. I didn’t have any breathing problems, my tong was a little swollen but my breathing was fine. I told my husband I didn’t had time to go to the hospital, I wasn’t even packed! LOL! DH went and got me some Benadryl. A few hours late we had to drive to the airport, I totally forgot the pack the Benadryl; I was itching like crazy for over 28 hours. Once we landed in El Paso, DD to Walgreens. DH and I had a 5 hour layover in Atlanta; we ate at Chilies I didn’t have anything spicy to eat, than the acid reflux stated again. It was awful! I was itching and my stomach was killing me at the same time. Yesterday DH and I got our hair done. Yeah! Last night Alesia had her hooding ceremony that took forever. I am so proud of her! On Saturday is her graduation at 9 AM, in the evening we are having a big party for her. At first it looked like it would be a small party, now it turned in to be a bigger party! LOL! Oh well! Alesia and I will start Insanity today, than we will go to Costco and on base to my all the stuff for the party. DH will get our RV cleaned and ready for Tuesday. DH, DD and I will take off on Tuesday. We will drive from El Paso to Florida, Georgia than drop off DD in DC. Alesia has an internship in DC for 2 month. She is so excited. We will leave/park the RV in Georgia. The reason we leave the RV in Georgia is, when we getting ready to fly back with the dogs, 28 hours in a cage is too long for the dogs. It was already too long of a flight for me, lol! The dogs are not allowed to take them out of the cage, not even if you fly the international, WTH? When we flew the dogs over the last time, I felt so bad for them. They were scared and shaking. The flight from Munich to Atlanta took 10 hours, the airlines fly slower these days due to the gas prices. Not sure how crazy/busy our day will be today, I will try to check in tonight. I did bring my computer with all the Shock Cardio, lol! I also packed my ipod, go figure!

Good luck, Amelia:D
My best to all! I hope I will try to read and catch up on personals tonight. Later girls!

Afternoon girls,

Just popping in to say HI!! I'm cleaning my house like a mad woman, but just squeezed in C&W (subbed step work with elliptical, of course)! Haven't done this workout in over a year!! It was great...burned 593 cals, dripping the whole way!

Ok, gotta shower and get back to cleaning. Will try to catch up on personals on Sunday or Monday. have a great weekend ladies. Looks like the weather here will be beautiful:)

So, The Interview(s) lasted 2 & 1/2 hours, then i took a typing test, then i took a assessment test then I was told they had to talk to the medical director(who was one of the interviews i had) and i would know something by Monday...OMG:confused: I'm going to beat my head up against the wall if they don't tell me something here soon.:( I have NEVER had so many interviews/test in my life!!!! Im not interviewing for president here? WTH?

Sigh, another weekend of uncertainly. Now I'm going over everything i said in my mind. Good grief...i don't like all this pressure:mad:

SO...with all that said, i plan on going for a walk later with the kids and my lab. If im feeling spunky, i will do MM UB. Im sure i will feel better after that tough workout.

Belinda-Wow, i hope your allergic reaction is over with! So excited for you DD and her internship! Your road trip sounds like SO much fun!!!!

Lori-LOL...i was thinking the same thing about the other person being interviewed. Nice job with MM! Do you still watch Grey's Anatomy? Next weeks episode looks kinda scary!!!

Iris-Have a good time at work, sounds exciting! Thanks for reminding me to ease up on myself...i forget sometimes:) I guess i just expect so much and when i don't deliver, I'm my worst critic.

Helene-Have a great weekend & nice job on the doms!!!

Trish-That is some calorie burn, nice job on C&W! Did the buttercup song get stuck in your head? ;) Have a great weekend!

Hello to everyone that follows. Im making brownies for my kids and i could care less about them,yay!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.