Commit to Get Fit and Lean- Sunday, July 18th

Pinny150

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Where is Belinda this morning?? I do not remember her putting in a request for time off! :eek:

Hello. Today will be S&H Legs/Shoulders......My legs are just about back to working order, so we'll see how it goes! Also laundry today, and some sun! Last night I watched a Lifetime movie and did some program design at the same time. I was enjoying my relaxing evening when DG accidentaly called. :mad: I'm like "how do you that??" :rolleyes: He says while he has me on the phone " What are you doing? Why were you a jerk? " LOL I told him I was going to bed last night, and he
said " ok I'll be in touch honey" :rolleyes: WhatEVER.

Belinda- What's up today?

Lori- Dang....I can't tell you the last time I had a pop up!! Are you sure there's no way to get rid of those?? Good run yesterday, sorry your partner had a off day. You know, I only stay with DG to keep you girls entertained.... lol :p

Helene- Hope you had fun yesterday!!

Licia- As far as how good the GS series is depends on your tolerance for pain. Do you like walking? Do you like lifting your hands above your head in the shower to wash your hair after a workout? :eek::eek: I'm sorry you've missed out on the DG saga/stories.....it's been going on awhile, it's actually calmed down a lot since I left my other job.

Amelia- Cool "workouts" yesterday. Mowing the lawn is no joke! It's cardio and total body. Drill max is my dread factor. I just don't do it......lol I keep it in case I ever want to do the weights from it....:eek: lmao @ your sister and Richard Simmons. Hmmmm...I might have to check out Target now for Rodney Yee...I love that little man!

Trish- I'm guessing that was you that I friended on facebook??? Except I could have sworn your name was spelled different! Anyways, awesome workout yesterday!!! Holy moly. LOL @ your DH's comment...omg that's funny.

Ok ladies...Have a wonderful day!! BBL

Good Morning!:)

We were up really late last night. We had friends drop over and they didn't leave until 3! So tiiiired! I was suppose to sleep in but of course once everyone was awake...so was I.

Not to mention that our friend the police officer was here for the night and he got a call last night regarding a missing boat. He is stationed close to my home town. It involved 2 small kids and 2 adults. As soon as I got in bed I heard him talking to DH about how they found one of the little boys and it wasn't good news. Of course I couldn't get back to sleep after that!:( So sad! I can't imagine what the parents must be going through.

I don't know what to do about this race issue. I can't register online anymore but I can get someone to register for me (cause its in the city) on thursday night. I am sure my brother can do that. In the past when my coworker and I have switched sat and sun's the other one worked the mon so the other person wasn't working 4 days straight. When I mentioned doing that...she doesn't remember ever doing that:confused: I think she is conviently forgetting b/c its the weekend of the festivites here and she would get to enjoy it all. Now I am trying to figure out how bad I want to run this race.Im leaning towards not very! I need to make my mind up today though!

Iris** I don't recall Belinda asking for the day off either! She can't just do what she wants!;) I am glad you are trying to keep up entertained with your DG stories....its working! Us old married folk don't have that much to talk about besides unruly kids and irritating DH's!

I was the last to check it so that's it from me! BBL!

Lori:)

Morning

I had some drinks last night with DH and I'm feeling it this morning. My stomach isn't feeling too well & my head hurts:confused: I don't drink that much anymore because of this feeling...ugh. Wine doesn't give me this feeling..i wish it wasn't so high in calories though..lol

We have a mechanic coming over to look at our car today, so i will have to get my workout in before then. I also plan on walking the dog this evening. I think it clears my head a little.

Im thinking about starting a FF rotation Monday, the generic breakdown that is. It starts off easy then gradually gets more intense. Its a 12 wk rotation.

Belinda-You must be spending time with your DH this morning. Have a great Sunday!

Iris-Yeah, Rodney Rocks:cool: think i will go back and get those workouts. I can always use more yoga workouts. I love lifetime movies..which one did you watch? Have a good workout today.

Lori-Sounds unfair about the coworker that conveniently forgets. I hope you get it all straighten out soon.

Hello to everyone that follows

I will bbl with personals

Hi girls,

It sure is quiet here today:) Is it me or is this summer flying by? We went to in-laws pool today. Dinner for DS's birthday was nice but the restaurant was so crowded and we even had to wait with reservations:confused: Today I'm going to do Squeeze lower body, haven't tried this one yet.

Belinda - Did you take off somewhere with DH & DS?

Iris - I'm sure DG will be happy that your working Friday's:) Have fun working legs today:)

Lori - Not sure how you do it on so little sleep . . . so how many cups of coffee do you need today? That is so sad about the boating accident:(

Amelia - Ugh, know the feeling but unfortunately it feels good going down but the next morning:eek: Hopefully you feel better after your workout.

Hi to everyone who follows, enjoy the rest of the weekend:)

Good evening

Thanks Iris, for starting our thread today. I forgot to tell you girls, today was my nieces little baby’s dedication in Bamberg. Afterwards we went to a niece outdoor restaurant (Keller). We had a lot of fun today. We didn’t get home until late that night. Before we left DH and I took the dogs for an hour long walk. Saturday late a night (couldn't work out earlier because of the heat) I did Jillian Micheals Banish Fat Boost Metabolism for the first time. had that DVD for a very loing time, lol. Have to say, I broke a sweat big times. It was a good workout.

Iris, you are a funny girl! LOL! Hope you had fun with S&H today. Glad you had a nice relaxing evening.

Lucia, I love the GS’s!

Debbie, awww…. about the restaurant. We had the same issue today, waited and waited. How was your LB workout?

Amelia, I feel the same way when I drink! Nice workouts on Saturday, lol! You burning cal, right? The rotations looks very good. I say, go for it!

Trish, funny about your husbands comment, lol!

Lori, nice workout this weekend. Hope you can figure out the race issue! LOL, about I can’t take a day off. That’s funny! I was in such a time crunch today, I totally forgot to check in. SORRY, girls!

Helene, hope you had fun Saturday.

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning;)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.