Commit to get fit and lean sunday Aug 5th

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Im just sittng sipping on my beloved coffee,trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast and what UB/cardio workout im doing today!

My DD's first grade open house is today:( I can't believe the summer is over? This year she is riding the school bus for the first time....man,i just wish i could go to school with her:confused:.

Ive got some DOMS in my legs for the first time in I don't know when:D hopefully i will get some DOMS in my UB for todays workout! Im doing light to moderate weights and high reps,trying something different!

ok,enough of the chatter....bbl!

Ameila....it's Tuesday...not Sunday! LOL Sunday was 2 days ago! haha! I was thinking, she actually thinks that grade 1 opens on a Sunday? hehe!

The festivites have finally ended around here and I am socialized OUT! My inlaws moved next door, which you all knew, and my inlaws have been around all weekend, plus friends of theirs and DH's grandmother goes wherever my MIL goes. DH said that his mom was cooking today at my SIL's house but I think we are gonna bail out and do our own thing. Its just to much. Also, my BIL gets bothered when there are to many people around all the time and I think he is at a breaking point. I think my MIL thinks she will be spending 80% of her time there but I don't think thats gonna happen.
I guess I should pick up the local paper today to see if my big win is in it! hehe! Fastest female...out of....hmmmm....20? LOL

I did PUB yesterday and my UB is sooo sore. I also went for a run yesterday. About 11K. Today will be another run and abs b/c there is nothing else to do. Im gonna have to get my weights today and step b/c I have to work the next 2 mornings and I need to workout before work.

BBL
Lori

LMAO,Lorie-I did put sunday:eek: Oh well,you guys know what i mean:D

so far i have managed to get in a dogwalk,im thinking about walking rocky(chihauhau,or however its spelled) with us in the morning....i wonder how that would go:confused:

Lori-high fives on doms in the UB! the fastest female out of 20 IS fantastic...you go girl! youve inspired me to have thoughts of doing a race,sometime! Just to say that i DID one.

ok,bbl

Good morning girls,

I am still here! Yesterday I woke up with a ear ache in both ears! I am getting ready to see a doctor!

Yesterday I did DM premix 39 mim!

Belinda...im so sorry you have a ear ache! What an awful feeling! I hope the doctor is able to help you feel better! Take care of yourself!

hey to eveybody that follows! Im done with my workout took me an hour to do UB and some abb work! I went up on UB too,i was able to do 15 reps on all the increases...yay!

ok,everybody have a great 'Tues'day;):D

Hi, everyone! Finally found my zen and my strength again following the RT trip. I did a bike ride in our neighborhood followed by Muscle Max, and I rocked it! Love that workout. Gave it everything I had.

Lori and Amelia, great workouts, both of you. Love that PUB. Amelia, no matter how long it took you, you got that UB and ab workout done.

Belinda, so sorry to hear about your earache. That's awful!

Great choice yesterday on Drill Max.

Have a great day, ladies!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.