Commit to get fit and lean for Sunday!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Not sure what workout I will do today, but I will do something>

I will be back later to report what I did.

Have a wonderful and warm weekend.

Morning!

Belinda: Is the snow melting yet? :D I hope you got a good workout in.

I'm all caught up from last night so high to everyone. :eek:

I did AB this morning and it was good. My legs are getting hit from all kinds of angles with this series but I feel good (though a bit hungry at lunch :eek: ). I might be cancelling out the benefits from afterburn there.......

Also the kids spent the morning sledding in the backyard. Fun for October!

That's about it. Not sure what I will do for the rest of the day. Still need to buy candy so that might be part of it.

Have a great day everyone and stay out of the candy bag if you have one already! :p

Hi all! Last night we ended up going to our friends' house. We met them through baseball, our assistant coach and his wife. They are really cool people, which is partly why I am so glad we got involved in coaching. Anyway, we (the wife and I) were drinking wine, then the men bought us Skinnygirl Cosmos, which tasted fantastic. I was very tipsy though and all my self control with food went out the window. I had pizza, garlic knots and chocolate cake, lol. It was so much fun though.

Today I gave Slide and Glide a try. What a tough, but fun workout. It was not as tough as AB as far as cardio and having a ahrd time breathing, but every inch of my legs were feeling it. I hope I can get around tomorrow with trick-or-treating, lol. This series is awesome. I think it is my new favorite series. I cannot wait to see what the rotation looks like. I did not get Cycle Max though, so I am hoping she gives us a substitute for that one. Anyone else planning on following the rotation?

Helene- sledding in October, geez!!!! I really hope this is not an indication of what is to come this winter :confused::eek: AB is my favorite of this series I think. I cannot wait to try Cardio SS.

Cookie- AB really works those abs without even doing a single crunch, doesn't it. I have major DOMS in my lats from AT yesterday. I rarely get DOMs there too. I love these workouts!

Belinda- so nice you get to spend Alesia birthday with her! That is great. What workout did you end up doing today?

Kristin

Evening!
Belinda, how wonderful that you get to spend the day with your dd on her birthday! How is she feeling? Did you get snow?
Helene, sledding! Wasn't it crazy here today? We only lost power for this morning, TG. When I went to pick up dd from work this afternoon, it was already melted in Saratoga. My glutes are feeling this series more than anything else.
Kristin, those Guinness did the same thing to me the other day. Sounds like you had a great time. AB was amazing; css didn't seem too bad in comparison.
Deb, did you get snow? Hope your stores appreciate all you do.
Trish, what do you think of the new series?
Did trisets total body this morning, and oh my! It was made all the harder by my losing my balance and falling. Was doing those darn one-leg squats where you bend down and pick up the cups then raise them up into the air. Unfortunately, I lost my balance,used my hand to break the fall and sprained two fingers. Managed to finish but now it is quite sore. Went for another walk and it was great. Can't wait to see what the rotations look like, it may be hard to choose.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.