Commit to get FIT and LEAN...SUNDAY!!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

If my morning keeps going this way, I just might go back to bed:mad:. Its never a good sign when things start going wrong right from the beginning. I got up, poured myself a cup of java....and it was a good cup! (now you know where I am going with this) I went downstairs to play on the computer (which I couldn't get online) put my coffee down on, tried to put the foot rest down on the recliner and away everything goes. I guess the chair was closer to the coffee then I thought. Coffee everywhere! All over the couch, under the couch, under the chair, on the chair....I pull the couch out to clean it up and jam the couch into my foot! Ugh! I cleaned most of it up but I really needed a cup of coffee to get me through it;) and I don't even know how to get it out of the chair! The material just sucked it right in!

We went to a friends house last night for dinner and we were late getting home (not late for us but late for DS) Oh....and DH took a Chrysler Aspen out yesterday.....its one sweet ride! I kind of forget how smooth other things are b/c I am use to a jeep throwing me around.

I received my gifts from DD yesterday...and she was so proud of herself. Unfortunately she bought me something that i will never wear and she spent way to much money on it. It was a 10k gold maple leaf charm to go on a gold chain...which I don't own. I wear a white gold chain. It is nice but nothing I would ever buy for myself.....or spend $100 on for that matter.

I am thinking about going outside for a run. Its wet out but I don't think there is anything falling right now. I am also not sure how much i will be working the next couple of days. I really don't care to go in everyday. Maybe there will end up being flights during the night time and that will be my way out!! Not to mention I have stuff to do around here. I can't be at work all the time!:confused:

Deb** My race is 2 weeks from today! Can't believe it! I know the time will fly even though I have to work until Sat. I know this week will zoom by though, they always do!

Ameila** Sounds like your mother and my mother could be sisters!;) My mom called yesterday just as I got home from work. I told her that I just got home from work and that I hadn't seen DD yet b/c she had been sleeping all day. She ask "how much money does she have left, what did she buy you, did she need the other money we gave her, what time did she get home.....etc" and after each question I had to say "I don't know, I haven't seen her yet" and I think everytime i said it I started to get more and more irritated! Heart of gold but drive you competely insane!!!

So I have no flights at work today and I am hoping to get alot more reading done then I did yesterday! I probably won't be there that long today either cause you know....Im working 8 days straight and all!:eek::p

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Today is D 25 Chest/Back. Yesterday I tried to run (and I made it for a little while) but this cold is still nagging at me, and even though I feel better, there's enough congestion still that makes it impossible to breathe! Grrrr.... so I went for about 20 minutes, gave that up, then did Complete Core Premix from Coremax and a stretch.
Yesterday was an "ok" of a turnout, I suppose. I didn't work nearly as hard as Friday! Being the one doing the double, I went to have a quick dinner before the other girls headed out after the big race, and when I came back out, DG was "around"...:rolleyes: And then I saw him talking to the two cute girls who had worked in the upstairs part of the restaurant, right outside the bar.......of course he would do that right in front of my face. I noticed him leave a little while later. I didn't even let it phase me, as far as I'm concerned it's done. I know he's gonna be in my face eventually, though. I can't wait until I leave there.....it makes me want to get through this book and pass the test and start this internship and start my career....like...TODAY. Ugh!

Lori- So you had a good morning, eh? LOL Good luck with your studies today! I'll be right there with you at some point. I"m actaully going to go down and see my mother today....and it's a beautiful day here! I'm sorry you need to cover all these shifts! I know the feeling! Wow, I can't believe only 2 weeks until your race day!

Amelia- Sounds like you've been having a dinger of a weekend, too! Sorry you lost all that sleep! So I"m guessing 1295 cals was a good thing? Is that your normal for a rest day? The only reason I don't count cals is because of my job. I walk, bend, squat and lift alllll day (especially Friday....this job can be so physically taxing) , and sometimes too much time goes by in between meals and i really need to quickly refuel or have a biggg lunch (salad, sandwich, fruit, pick off my co-worker's plate) to last me ...which it never does..lol When my blood sugar drops, everyone at the bar knows it ! lol :eek: It slays me that for a part time job, they're putting you through interview bootcamp! LOL I'm hoping this turns out well for you!!! At least all future interviews will seem like a breeze to you now!

Deb- Did you watch the race?? I was hoping SuperSaver would win, because that would mean a possible Triple Crown, and THAT would mean a busy Belmont Day for us. It's sad, depending on a horse for future business.....:confused: So why so bored with the rotation already? because it's teh same workouts? I am so bummed about Daytona...still. I want to go back just to go back. :(

BBL!

Hey Girls!

4.5 miles on the TM and 4 seg of HST are done. My day seems to be going better so hopefully earlier wasn't a real indication. Just me doing stupid things....or maybe it was DD's fault for leaving the room a mess. I like blmaing things on other people! LOL I am going to do a few things that need to be done around here and then I am hoping to get some good reading in. My boss is already talking about "when you come in tomorrow" I wasn't really "planning" on coming in. Maybe poking my nose in at some point, but I don't really care to get up and come to work tomorrow morning AGAIN!

Iris** Have a good workout. Oh....I can't wait for the one last scene story! LOL Its gonna be a good one, I can tell. Enjoy visiting your mom. How is she feeling?

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Hi girls,

I'm trying to get motivated to do BBL High & Tight. Not much going on here there's a million things I need to do but don't feel like doing any of it.

Lori - As if we don't have enough to clean up in a day:eek: Well it looks like your day is getting better. Wow, 8 straight days of work, is your co-worker on vacation?

Iris - So I turn on the TV at 6:25PM and missed the race:eek: The paper said 6:15PM but I thought by the time they get everything going it wouldn't start till 6:30PM or later. I too hope for a Triple Crown it's been so long.

Hi to everyone who follows:) Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.