Commit To get FIT and LEAN for september, 25th

punka274

Cathlete
LIC cardio timesaver premix today. That 4th step combo really gets ya. I was tired by then...and soaking wet with sweat:eek:

Hello to everyone.

Helene-Sorry to hear you DH wasn't feeling good last night, how did your night go? I think my bad TOM cravings are almost over...Last night they started coming and I had a few slices of deli meat and it helped a lot. Thanks for that reminder...

have a great day to everyone that follows:)

Hello ladies. Just finished DM. Had a great time in the city. Luckily, Christopher was feeling much better. The Soul Cycle class was amazing. We did soulbands, which is spin with upper body work using resistance bands that hang from the ceiling. At first I did not think I would feel much a burn, after all I have done STS, lol. I was soooo wrong. I have DOMS today, especially in my lats, which is always hard for me to get.

Anyways. . . going to dinner at my mom's. My dad is fishing and my aunt from PR is keeping my mom company. Then it is back to work tomorrow.

I will bbl,

Kristin

Hi all,

Wow, whatever happened to this thread.

Amelia: Nice wo today. Awesome on the deli meat helping. Glad the TOM cravings are on the way out the door. DH is doing better thanks.

Kristin: Glad you had a nice time and enjoyed a nice spinning class. Glad your little one is doing good too. Me, it was my big one not doing so good.

Had a great day today. No workout, it ended up being a rest day. We went to a farm not farm from here that was just awesome for the kids: pumpkin shooting canon, huge inflate pillow to jump on, hamster wheels to walk in, a mock-up house filled with corn the kids could jump in etc. etc. They also had the best corn maze where you picked up a sheet with questions before entering and at each crossing that had a number you could look at the question. If you picked the right answer, it would tell you the right direction to go. It was awesome. After that, we went swimming at the Y and it was a great way to end it.

DH is doing better. He has some kind of 24hr stomach bug. :confused: But he is good now..... just in time to go back to work tomorrow. LOL.

Have a great night everyone. See you all in the morning. :)

Evening ladies,

Busy weekend running around with the girls, but, surprisingly, I feel rested. My wo this morning was BM2 (doubled the upper body portion, but skipped the abs). My ankle has been giving me some trouble so I'm not sure I will do my cardio tomorrow or be up to walking to work:confused:. I'll definitely get my ab work in though:D

Amelia - Loving the new avatar!! Nice wo today!

Kristin - Sounds like Soul Cycle was awesome!! Glad the little one is feeling better. I have a dread fact with DM. Nice job!

Helene - Sounds like a great time with the family! Wish that place was near by us. I know the girls would love it;) I know...our thread is falling apart:(

Time to hit the sheets! Good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.