COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEPT 28, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Hump Day everyone,

I will try to get a weight workout in today:eek:

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Back with personals:

Thanks girls, for all your kind words about the walk. I am so proud of everyone that walked. I can't believe I did it;)

Melissa - I also neglected this site and FB big time... I had to losen up those legs and yes walking helpes believe it or not, lol. Awesome job, on D4 yesterday.

Helene - LOL, about your comment to Melissa! Thanks and I am happy you will talk to me here. It's just getting to much, I also befriended way to many friends on MFP, I can't keep up. I can't remember when I did BM2 scrambled eggs the last time? WTG! I remember it was tough, lol.

Trish - glad you popped in to say HI!

Kirstin - love it, that HR kicked your butt! Fantastic! I am so sorry to hear your mom & cousin are stressing you out ((HUGS))) hope thisngs will turn around.

Cookie - are you doing a rotation or you do what ever floats your boat that day? Glad to hear the family stuff is calming down. So sorry to hear about your son's friend (((HUGS))) Good job on CTX power circuit yesterday.

Debbie - welcome back! Glad you had an awesome time. Desserts and drinks every night sounds wonderful. Glad you had lots of fun.

I will be back later!

Morning ladies! Not much to report today. It's a rest day for me, my legs are tired lol

Helene, I was supposed to do 30/30 today too but my legs are fried from DM yesterday so that's why I decided on a rest day :p Nice WO yesterday! Let us know how JM killer legs is! Sounds tough.

Kristin, I can't wait for the new workouts either! They look intense. I'm glad you got to talk to your cousin. She has to see it for herself, and hopefully you opened her eyes to it. You got it off your chest though and said your piece, so that is great! I'm sorry to hear about your mom :( You have a lot on your plate. {{{{{HUGS!!!!!}}}}}

Cookie, I'm so sorry to hear about your son's friend. How awful. I'm glad you are feeling a little better. Hugs to you too!!!

Deb, oooooh I missed it! Where did you go? I hope your MIL is ok.

Belinda, have a great WO today!!

Have a great day everyone!

STS M2 D16 (SCT) done :) I also did the extended stretch!

Melissa - wtg, on your legs! Enjoy your rest day today.

I will be back later!

Hi ladies!

Just a quick check in. Today was a rest day. I hope everyone has a good evening. We're off to see cirque du soleil! So excited.

Cookie: so sorry you are going through all this. Hugs and sympathy to you and your family. I hope the death of his friend is not going to be too challenging for you son. Lots of hugs!

Kristin: I admire you for having that difficult talk. I can only offer you my virtual support for all this. I am sorry about your mom not eating. It sounds like at least she will listen to you. I hope you get a break soon. Hugs to you as well.

Sorry to everyone else, I'll try and BBL tomorrow before I get car sick.

Evening!
Belinda, when are you going to have the surgery? My sinuses are killing me today, so I've been thinking of you all day. Is there a rotation for JM? I'm at the end (naturally) of Cathe's September rotation. The only ones I still have to do are 30/30 and ctx bi/tris. Was thinking of subbing r30 for the 30/30 add in kbt, and then do bi/tris another day. Hopefully, Thursday and Friday.
Helene, thanks for your thoughts. We had him from when he was 8 to 12, and then my son and he reconnected as adults. DS seems to be doing okay with it now, but it was a huge blow. Just three weeks ago, he was telling us how well he was doing. Enjoy the circus. I have other friends going this evening also. Didn't you also go last year?
Melissa, I was going to do JM or 30/30 this morning and did neither! JM legs is tough. Really felt it afterwards.
Kristin, sorry you have so much on your plate. How far away from your mom do you live? Does you dad usually encourage her to eat? It is so exasperating to see what others are doing and they don't even realize/acknowledge it. I also love Cathe as my destressor.
Deb, Oh I've been thinking about a frozen margarita for hours! Honestly, I would love one. Glad you had a couple for me, and that you got your monies worth. Did you have a relaxing time? Hope your mil is okay.
Amelia, how did the Braves do? Are are the little ones?
Don't know if it is the sinuses or what, but I'm whipped. Did't workout this morning either and didn't get home til a bit ago, so it was too late.
Cookie

Hi,

Ugh, on the scale this morning:mad: I forgot in Mexico they bring chips & gucamole with your meals instead of a bread basket, big time damage. I couldn't get a w/o in today too much catching up with work, DH's birthday dinner & hospital:(

When we were in Mexico, we were surrounded by honeymooners (they post it on their doors:D) never been away with so many people in love:)

Belinda - Transfer those miles my way, I could use the burn:) Looks like your 1/2 way thru STS.

Melissa - I hope you enjoyed your rest day. My MIL is doing better but they want to closely monitor her blood sugar, apparently her regular Dr. changed her meds & didn't monitor her (DH & I are not crazy about him at all) but FIL really likes him:confused:

Helene - Sounds like a lot of fun.

Cookie - I tried a frozen mojito, so good, not sure if you can get those in the states, nor do I want to know LOL. I'm sure I had a bunch for you but they landed on my hips:eek:

Lori - Our neighbors were honeymooners from Canada. We went out with them a couple of nights boy can Canadians drink;) they made us look like light weights.

Hi Kristin, Trish, Amelia & Iris

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.