COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I am starting M3 D31 (Chest & Back).

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a wonderful Monday and workout, girls! BBL!

Good Morning:)

Today's workout is a long run. The sun is shining right now so hopefully it doesn't get to warm. Fall is setting in though so I'm sure I will be o.k.

I need to tighten up on this week. Not b/c I have gained weight or anything but I have a wedding on Sat night and I don't want to go bloated:confused: I just feel better in general when I don't eat to much.

Belinda** Nice workout again!

Iris** Thanks for the website info. I think I will do o.k once I get started. How long was your course again? This one is suppose to be 9-15m but I am only 4 m in and could easily have it done in another 2. I am not sure if I'm moving to fast with it or 9m should be what it takes from someone who can only spend an hour a day? Im sure someone who is unemployed could finish it pretty quick!

Helene** I had chuckle at your expense but I am pretty sure you have laughed at my situations before. Poor kids....why would you put them on a ride that makes them sick?:p;)Haha! Im jk!

Deb** How is your hip today? You will be back at it before you know it.

Kristin** Congrats on going down another size! Its nice when you get to the point where your happy with your weight. Alot of people never get there! I remember for yrs I wanted to lose just 5 more lbs and I was never overweight until I had DS of course and had to lose the baby weight. I was always 128-130 and I hated 130 for some reason. I kept thinking how I was 118 in high school...thought I could get back there for some reason.Now I am much happier with myself. Probably comes with getting older. I am looking forward to the wedding this weekend but I know its gonna be another late night:confused:

Ameila** nice workout yesterday! I like studying in the evening but its hard when I have to lie down with DS b/c I end up falling asleep.DH put him to bed last night so I read another book all the way through again.

I am not sure what we will do today. It was nice a quiet here the past couple of days cause the inlaws were gone next door. There were no kids running around and DS was whining to go over there.....that will all change today...sigh:eek:

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies....

Running a bit late today and I just don't care. Work will be there when I get there....no sessions today which is good, but have people signing up that I couldn't get to because I had sessions on Friday, and DC never effing showed up and lied about it. I flew straight through the roof last night .....I went to the gym and nothing was fixed, nothing was done that was said was done. I'm still so pissed, now I have a weight bench in my back seat *sigh* that needs to be welded by the one wheel, we had all these options for getting that done, and it's still not done, been over a week, so I took the damn thing, will bring it to the garage across the street, and we'll pay for it. And it will be just too effing bad. Ugh. :mad:

Today's workout will be Pure Strength Chest/Tri's, with 3 sets of everything. yesterday I did a walk/run....if anything my intervals are getting faster! I remember 6.0 used to be super fast for me...now it's a perfect pace for me. My knees down were like lead, again, though, which is I walked a bit. But it's weird, about 20 minutes in, it starts to go away, like I'm finally all warmed up or something....*sigh* I finished up yesterday with floor work from PLB.

Belinda- Yayyy on Meso 3...you are rockin it! Have a great bike ride. ;)

Lori- Hope you have a great run!! I love the fall weather, it's a nice cool morning here. I stopped and started studying because of my mom starting chemo, but once i really got it together, took me about 4 months (and I think I 2 monts I was studying before I put it down again)....so yeah I'd count on 6 months I suppose. With other certs, from the time you sign up you have 4 months to attempt the exam, so you have to be all in with that. :confused: It's why I started with ACE.

Helene- lmao @ bridezilla bootcamp....sad part is, I could probably sell that! :eek: and rofl @ Lori's comment about putting the kids on the ride. Have a safe trip home!!! Can't wait to get together.

Deb- How's the hip? Can't believe you feel it again! It's not so much coffee, it's the sugar end of it..like the creamer, the sweetener.....ughhhh. I'm dropping down to one cup a day, then I wont' have in the house. But I won't totally go ape s**t with it, because Dunkin Donuts has pumpkin coffee starting tomorrow, I will allow myself on Tuesday's and Fridays to have DD. :D So it was the first time GF's meeting your mom?? How'd it go?

Amelia- Flippin' awesome workout yesterday. I"m guessing you felt real good after that Therapy session as you called it.

Kristin- Congrats on another size! It doesnt' matter if I have zero, one or 5 cups of coffee.....still pissy anyways...LOL. It's always nice to hear people say "have you lost weight?" ...but what kills me is when someone asks me and I know for a fact I'm 5 lbs more than the last time I saw that person...hehe.

Trish- I see you!! :p

Hi to Melissa and Cookie!!!

Peace...........

Hallo Ladies,

I am back to report my workouts for today! After D31, DH wanted to go for a bike ride. I didn't knew I was gonna sign up for a bike race:p I think I found every hill in town! My legs are jello! We went for over 11 miles (lots of hills)! I still have to work my abs, that I will do tonight! I am beat right now!;)

This is what I did today :

Meso 3, Week 3, Disc 31, Chest & Back. I know, I said I would lower my weight this week, but I didn't, went up on all excerices:p

Warmup: 2 sets/12reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 50#/ up 3# from last week
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 50#

Workout: 4sets/6reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 85#/ up 5 lb from last week
Barbell Rows - 85#/up 5 lb

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 26#/ up 1 lb
One Arm Row - 31#/ up 6 lb

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 85#/ up 5lb, last 2 sets DH spotted me! It helped me to push even harder:p I am amazed at myself on that one! I have trouble getting that weigtht off my squat rack, once it's up I am fine! Not sure why? DH kept saying, you can do it! I didn't think I could do the last 2 sets, but I did!
Barbell Deadlifts - 75#/up 10lb

Incline Chest Flyes - 26#/ up 1lb
One Arm Horizontal Row - 31#/up 6lb

One more week and I am done with STS:eek::p:p I am doing the happy dance! Yeah!

Have a wonderful workout today, ladies! Work it!

Morning, i ran out of creamer for my coffee so im using 2% milk and its pretty darn good. may change...its saving me 30 calories:p

Today will have to be a cardio. I wish i could do a CC @ the park but no way im going near that place on a holiday:confused: Guess i can run around the neighborhood, just so many loose dogs around:(

Oh and the pool came down a few days ago:( DH wants to get a little nicer one for next summer. We really enjoyed it.

Belinda-Awesome workout,as usual. My goodness where do you get the energy from?

Lori-Who's getting married this weekend? Enjoy your run today and awesome job on your reading yesterday!

Iris-Great workout yesterday, my legs will get like that too.Lead for about 20mins then they are lighter..it's a weird feeling. Have a good workout today and i hope the weigh bench gets fixed easily for you. What a pita:confused:

Hello to everyone I missed! bbl

Morning girls,

What a weekend. My SIL and her DH decided to drive up from Georgia at the last minute so my easy, relaxed weekend became very busy - lots of cooking/cleaning and no wo since Friday. I will have to double up today.

I'm checking in via Cathe's new iPhone app so this will be a short one;). Will catch up on personals after my wo.

Good morning girls,

Yesterday we had lots of laughs at my Mom's. I did pilates yesterday. Today is some upper body with light weights, I'm thinking MM. I'm also making one of my favorite desserts Rocky Road bars to bring to my in-laws. I really don't feel like BBQing today, hopefully I will find the energy:) after my w/o.

Belinda - Great workout you did today and sounds like a challenging bike ride:) That's great that DH spots you & pushes you, do you spot him?

Lori - Do you have a dress picked out for the wedding? Have fun with your long run today:)

Iris - Pumpkin coffee :confused: sounds interesting do you need to add sugar? I love everything with pumpkin in it muffins, bread & ravioli's but it's all carbs . . . may have to try that coffee:) Do you think DC is getting bored with the gym?

Amelia - I would think living in the South you could keep your pool up until Halloween, but what do I know. I hope not too many dogs follow you today on your run:)

Trish - I hope you'll get to relax today:) It's always fun when the guests are around but once they leave and you realize there's so much to do it is another story.

Kristin - I bet you can't wait to wear your new clothes:) That was one of my favorite things about starting school new clothes & supplies;)

Melissa - How has work been?

Helene - Have a safe trip home:) Hopefully you don't have to wear heels tomorrow:eek:

Cookie - What have you been up to this weekend?

Have a great day:)

Last edited:
quick check in. CCPP done on TM, 56 minutes and 520 calories burned, a little over 4 1/2 miles,Everyone have a great day:)

Evening ladies!

Yesterday was a busy day. I did CCC after putting it off all morning; that is definitely a workout that sucks to get started but feels SO amazing when you're done! Today was supposed to be a rest day but I was feeling energetic, so I did 4DS Step premix. What a fun workout!! The WM says that burned more calories than CCC which I dunno about but it was fun. Then my mom made an incredible pasta dinner and brownies so I'm sure I ate back all those calories I burned and then some. I am so NOT happy with my eating this week. Back to the game plan tomorrow...

Belinda, Meso 3 was my favorite! I hope you enjoy it as well :) How are you feeling? def PM me your name for FB! Also, anyone else who wants to find me on FB, PM me!

Amelia, the shopping trip did not go well. I wanted to get fall clothes but it looks like all the stores are getting rid of the last of their summer stuff. I had a pile of summer clothes but then I wound up putting them back cuz I realized I didn't really need them. Great job on the workout yesterday and today!

Kristin, congrats on dropping a size! That is so great!! I love 4DS too. I'm almost done with my rotation :(

Lori, sounds like you had a crazy Saturday night! I'm usually the last one to leave a party lol. My friend's 30th bday party is this coming weekend and I already warned her that I might be spending the night since she lives an hour away. It's not so much that I drink a lot, it's that I get SO tired and dread making that drive home. I could always leave early but then that wouldn't be me lol ;)

Iris, great job on the WO! That sucks about the gym. I hope you kicked the crap out of a bag or something. Whenever I was frustrated when I worked at the gym, I would box for 15 min and that really helped (also didn't hurt that I pictured my manager's face on it ;) ).

Helene, safe travels to you! Hope you get to sleep on the way home.

Trish, what WO did you decide on?

Deb, work sucks lol. Well, my 9-5 does at least; things are going down that are so unethical and I am SO relieved to be leaving. I also realized today that since I will be giving my 2 weeks in December, I could care less about going to the REQUIRED Christmas party (yes, they make us go even though it's after work hours, 2 hrs from my house) this year. What are they gonna do, fire me?! HAHAH. I didn't get any more liquor jobs for the weekend, so it was very relaxing. I'm not used to that. If I could do tastings FT though, I would. I love it so much, I would even do that 7 days a week!

Cookie, how was your holiday weekend?

Back to work tomorrow...UGH! Since it's starting to get dark earlier, I'm going to try and get my workouts in before work. Let's see how this goes lol.

Good night!

Hey ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend. Lots of family and neighborhood stuff over here. Kept up w/workouts tho. running out to pick up exchange student who will stay w/us for the school yr. She's from Belfast.
Cookie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.