COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 3, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am doing M3 D30 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) today! 6 more dics and I am done with STS:eek:

Have a great day and workout today. Gotta run. BBL!

Hallo girls,

D30 (Shoulder/Biceps & Triceps) is done!. I don't know why I went up like this. I think there is something wrong with my WM:eek: It had me going up high in weights?? I got them up, they may have went up crooked, but I got them up:p That was heavy today, with out a doubt!

Warm up : 1 set 15 reps/ 2nd set 12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#

Workout: 4 sets/7reps
Standing BB front presses - 47#
BB curls - 57#
Flat bench tricep extensions BB - 40#

Seated lateral raises - 20#
Incline curls on the bench - 20#
Seated overhead extensions on arm - 20#

Seated rear delts - 20#
Seated Concentraion curls - 20#
Cross body kickbacks - 20#

Had a great workout.

I will be back with personals, have a good one!

Good Morning!

What an eventful trip!:confused: I told DH that I didn't want to take his truck...its just to big! Hate parking it or even driving it. We had a few stops to make before we left and I backed into some ladies car at the bank before hitting the highway!:( I'm not quite sure what happened but thankfully it shouldn't cost to much to fix and we also have a forgiveness claim we can use with our insurance if it does. And there isn't ONE scratch on DH's truck...which is good b/c it is a brand new truck and I do remember backing into someone else in his last truck! LOL Put a magor damper on the trip and of course I was totally paranoid with driving and parking. I parked at least a mile from each entrance I at the mall. There was always this lonely white truck parked all alone! LOL I think the whole trip gave me a headache. DD and I did her shopping in the matter of an hour. I didn't get anything for myself b/c I had DS with me but that's alright. On the way home the skies opened up and the rain started coming down in sheets. About 20 mins away from home everyone in the back started losing it. DS was picking at DD, so she was yelling and he was laughing...so much so that he peed in his pants! Then my nephew (who isn't 2 yet) started to cry. My sister took a video of it all and its pretty hilirious actually!

My plan was to workout when I got home but that didn't happen either. I wasn't home very long before my SIL blew in with her family and didn't leave until 8:30 or so. Just to much....to much noise...to much action....just want to UNWIND! Can't do that with 3 kids yelling and whining cause DS won't share! So todays workout is gonna be a nice run before I head to work and maybe some weights when I get back. I think we are doing something with friends tonight and tomorrow night I have a good friends suprise b-day party...another weekend of go,go,go,plus work!!

Belinda** Great workout, as usual! Did you do the 3 or 6 month rotation?

I am going to see how long yesterdays thread was. I may be back with personals but I might have to wait until I get to work!

Lori:)

Morning!
Belinda, you must be the only one who is getting doms in tris and bis! 57 on curls! K, well no you have me, I only do abs once, maybe twice a week! Only if it is specifically in a rotation, otherwise, I figure they're in a wo so I cheat(!).
Amelia, I was thinking you haven't mentioned Cassie Girl in a while. How's the chihuahua doing? Everytime I open up the trunk to my hatchback the dogs all jump in thinking I'm driving the to the top of the driveway to go for a walk. Sometimes it takes forever to get them out.
Kristin, how did the first day go? The pita I mentioned yesterday lived up to the nickname I give her (but only in my mind - haven't said it outloud yet). Do you find it hard to get the wo in when school is in session?
Melissa, you and your brother sound close. Do you have other siblings? I thought my sons would be tech support, but they would do stuff but never explain and show. My dd is better. L&G is another one of my favs. Doesn't Cathe seem like she is having fun with the pain?
Helene, how are your feet today? Hope you don't have blisters.
Iris, wonder if it was something you ate. Glad it is over and you're better.
Deb, always happy to cheer and celebrate for you. Your dessert sounds good but better without the walnuts for me. So are you staying home this weekend then?
Trish, has it been hard getting back into a routine from vacation? And then to add on top of it the girls going back to school next week.
Lori, good thing nothing happened to the truck and or. You must have a lot of patience for the backseat drama. Did you boost the Canadian economy a lot?
Got a bad headache yesterday evening and taking a rest day today. What's everyone's plans for the weekend?
Cookie

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do PUB Shoulders and MM Shoulders and some kind of cardio. I want to run, but I get on the treadmill lately and my legs are lead....knees are killing me lately. I just can't take it anymore! :( Anyways..... I'm a ball of negative today, so I'll stop there! lol

Belinda- Nice workout!! Those are some impressive weights. :) woo hoo @ seeing STS til the end!!

Cookie- How's your headache?? Weird things going around........ are you working today?

Deb- No joke about the a/c in the schools....I remember having to sweat it out! and I DID walk 2 miles uphilll both ways!!! :eek::eek: *j/k* lol. But no, I remember allll windows being open and fanning ourselves on those hot days...... And I did have a check up in May......right before I started at the gym. I was fine then! lol

Kristin- Well good for you for fitting both workouts in! ;) And yes I think biceps and triceps fight for DOMS......probably in there arguing over who worked harder...hehe

Amelia- No idea what I had......but I was sick and done...it was over. Weird. Ohhhh and BOOOOOOOO! No joke it's been awhile .....have they ever been in first allll season? :p:eek: What did you make in the crockpot?

Melissa- Cant' believe you've never done L&G? So how's everything 'going'??? I ask because I can. LOL. No, really, Are you ok with everything? Oh and yes, fall is awesome!! I can't believe I"m actually to the 'age' or point in my life that i need to switch out spring and summer decor with autumn decor. :cool:

Helene and Trish- Where are thou's?? ;)

Ok...hope I didnt' miss anyone! Have a great friday.

Good Morning

I checked my blog and the last time i weighed was on 8/22, so i figured wth? I stepped on the scale today and was pleasantly surprised. Down 1.2:) Im happy with that... just 2 more lbs and i will be in the 160's:eek:

ok...back to earth, today i plan on walking the dog then im not sure after that. I may do a full body so i can be done with weights for the week.

My PH/MIS/BM dvd isn't working:( gotta replace it soon. Love PH and MIS, haven't tried BM yet..

Belinda-47# front raises? Oh my:confused: 57" bb curls......:eek: WTG girl,high fives!

Iris-Im sending you some positive vibes(and hugs) have a great workout today! Hope your knee's feel better. I made the filling for chicken enchilada's yesterday (first time) it was pretty good, DH liked it so i guess its a keeper,lol (he had three servings:confused:)

Cookie-So adorable about your dogs, i love dogs so much! Enjoy your rest day today! No plans this weekend around here, we may cook out Monday. The chihuahua is happy as can be.. spoiled,lol. This morning i took a pic of him being the ultimate predator...he was after a moth,lol :p**moths beware**
003.jpg

Lori-Sounds like a very interesting day you had, at least your DD got her shopping over with quickly. Have a great run/weight workout and day at work today. Hopefully your old boss won't drive you nuts there.

Hello to everyone..bbl

Good morning girls,

I did the TM for 30 min. on an incline. Thinking about doing L&G with either light weight or no weight:confused: after work today. DH wants to go to a car show tonight (oldies). He also sent me pictures of some pups, after telling me the other day he wants to wait:confused:

Belinda - Holy crap on those weights:eek: I think the WM knows what you are made of and is pushing you:)

Lori - What a trip you had, sorry about the car incident:( LOL at parking a mile away. Enjoy your run today and burn off some stress:)

Cookie - Hope you headache went away. We have a busy weekend Sun. my Mom's & Mon. my in-laws . . . free on Sat.!!! How about you?

Iris - Are you still playing soccer? Sorry about your knee's:( Any plans for the weekend?

Amelia - Great job with the weight loss, you go girl!!! Thanks for letting me know about CCPP, I downloaded yesterday.

Helene - All I can say is OUCH:eek:

Melissa - I was wondering like Iris, how is everything w/him?

Trish & Kristin - What are your plans for the weekend?

Have a great day:)

Hey Girls!

I haven't had a very good day, I feel better now but earlier I felt really stressed out. Then I was talking to DH and he wasn't having a good day either so we couldn't even make each other feel better! LOL I feel better now though...

Ameila** Woo Hoo! You are getting that. All of your hard work is paying off!:D

Deb** Im sure you will feel L&G even with no weights. Especially after taking some time off. I don't think its going to cost a whole lot to fix the car. I just added something else on DH's plate to deal with! LOL cause Im not dealing with it;)

Cookie** I didn't boost the economy to much. DD's clothes only cost about 300 and she got alot. 3 pairs of jeans, two pairs of jogging pants,4 sweaters and 3 tops. Pretty good for that amount of money!

Iris** Im guessing your knees need a little break....or a nice ice bath!:D How is work going?

Helene** Where are your feet?;):D

Alright, have to pick DS up and head home!

LOri:)

Hey everyone!

Yesterday ended up being a rest day for me. It was too much packed in one day. Conference Day, then haircut and color, dinner and spent time with my cousin. I was too wiped out. Funny thing, I did PLB on Wednesday and felt not even the slightest DOMs yesterday, but today my legs were sore. I just finished Cardio and Weights. I didn’t feel like working out at all (maybe because of the rain, I always feel lazy on rainy days). However, I put in the dvd and within five minutes I was “all in it.” My legs feel better too :D. The last few days my diet has been so-so. I start out good and then go for the bad stuff. Yesterday I had egg whites for breakfast, peanut butter on two rice cakes, protein shake, and then 2 ½ slices of pizza and wings. Today, I started out the same way and then I had cookies and burgers. I don’t know. Maybe I am stressing about going back to work? I love what I do, but being a working mom is like running a never-ending marathon. I shouldn’t complain, I know plenty of women who hardly see their kids because they have to work crazy hours. I just know it is going to be “go, go, go” again.

Belinda- Awesome workout! You go girl!

Cookie- The first day was good. A lot of meetings (blah, blah, blah). I am ready to go for Tuesday. Trying to enjoy the last weekend of summer, but Hurricane Earl kept us inside today. I normally w/o at night. Either DH will put the kids to bed while I w/o, or I wait until after I put them to bed and do it. Even though it is around 8-9 o’clock at night, I always feel better after I do it. It helps me get rid of any stress from the day too. I would do it in the morning, but I HATE working out in the mornings, lol, so that is a bit of a problem. Plus, I would probably fall flat on my face. Enjoy your rest day!

Iris- cheer up, anyone who can do more bicep work after PUB biceps, can’t be kept down for long ;)

Amelia- WTG on the weight loss. I saw your ticker and was shocked to see you lost over 100 pounds. You should be so proud of yourself! Awesome job! You are so close to your goal. Keep going, you’ll get there. High 5’s.

Helene- Disney should provide foot massages. Wouldn’t that be nice. Instead of a food package you can get an ‘after the park wellness package.” Whaddaya think?

Lori- That stinks about the ‘dinger” in the parking lot. At least your insurance will cover it without penalizing you if you go that route. Lol about parking a mile a way, I always do this when I drive DH’s car. It isn’t a big truck or anything, but it just feels different, you know?

Debbie- Good job on the TM with the incline. I think Just having a BBQ on Monday and I have to get some clothes for work. Nothing fits from last year, but that is good thing ;)

Melissa- How are you doing? What workout do you have planned for today?

BB tomorrow. I think I’ll be doing IMAX 2 (my new favorite), not sure because I did C & W today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.