COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEP 21, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do Disc 15 & 14 today.

Cookie - You can get JM30DS on Amazon, Target and Walmart. I didn't get bored with those workouts, especially after seeing my results. Well don on 10-10-10.
Kirstin - Intensity is so much fun. WTG, girl!
Trish - hope you enjoyed your evening.
Where is Melissa and Iris?

I will be back later!

Last edited:
Afternoon ladies,

I got a little more sleep last night which I really needed because I've been falling asleep in meetings again:eek: My wo this morning was GS Legs and a nice walk to work. I'm going to miss those walks when the snow gets here (I hate to even say the S word!!).

Belinda - Nice wo today! I love doubling up STS wos;)

Kristin - I could go for another RT, too! We should suggest a quarterly RT although I don't think DH would go for that:confused: Gee, that is a lot of work you have to do on your own time. Are you teaching a new grade this year? Enjoy soul cycle!! I'm sure you'll get a good wo! Say hi to Jessica for me.

Cookie - Nice wo yesterday! Hope we both get more sleep tonight. Btw, you can also get JM30DS from Netflix if you want to try before buying and I believe Helene found the DVDs online for free somewhere.

Hello to all followers!

Hallo,

I had internet trouble again earlier:confused: hate when that happend.

I did STS M2 D 14 and 15 plus the extendet stretch. I also walked for 40 min today.

Trish - I feel the same about winter:confused: don't wonna think about it! Good job on your GS legs and walk today. I don't like doubling up on STS, it's tough:eek:

Waves to everyone that stops by today. Where is Debbie?

Hi all! Just finished PUB. My arms are fried. I am thinking I need to go back to heavier lifting soon. I just don't want to start STS when the new workouts are coming soon. I am thinking we will get them by October? :confused::D;):eek:

I cannot believe the week is almost over already. Time is flying!!!!

Cookie- I always use a rubric with writing assignments, but I still make corrections and write comments, especially with the first few assignments. I make a list of the words that were commonly mispelled throughout the set of essays and go over them with the class this well. I cannot tell you how many students think achieve is acheive or college is collage, lol. I have to go over i before e except after c, :rolleyes:

Trish- I am still teaching seventh grade, just more students this year. The workload only gets a little crazy with the essays and other writing assignments. I just hate to give things back after a week because it will mean nothing to them then. I don't think my DH would be happy with quarterly RTs either. Still, a girl can dream, lol.

Belinda- the music in Intensity, HR and LBB is really what keeps me going. The songs are soooo much fun.

Okay, I will bb tomorrow!

Kristin

Evening ladies,

Belinda: You are a machine. Let me know if you feel like a nap after all. I hope it will clear up your sinuses and let you have a good night's sleep.

Cookie: I got the JM 30DS from amazon as a video not a DVD. When I checked the receipt, they'd given me a coupon so it was free. I don't know, it might have to do with me being a prime member? For someone who doesn't like grants you sure seem to do a lot of them. How did the one from this summer ever work out?

Iris: Where are you? I hope all is well. Miss DG stories. I hope you are not holding any out on us! :p

Melissa: You must be a really busy girl with your internship and the new semester!

Kristin: You must be tired! That sounds like a busy start to the school year! Well done on your workout. I'm trying to think how old 7th graders are. Help me out. LOL. I guess it's too late for me to think. Say hi to Jessica as well. :)

Trish: I hope you are catching some zzzzzzs..... :D

Deb: Aaaaahhhhh. You must be in Mexico right now. :)

Sitting in a meeting. Worked way too much today for being part time. Ugh! I just hope we don't go past midnight.

Today is a rest day because of too much work. Oh well. Really wanted to get JM in but couldn't find the time. I just hope this meeting doesn't go past midnight. I hate when that happens.

Went to a birthday party for DD's friend yesterday. So sad. I knew the grandma took care of her and her sister. I found out it's because their mom died in a car accident coming home from a doctor's appointment a year ago. :( Then came to work and my very very very good friend's dad died. It's been a rough day. The eats are good so far. I'm chewing a lot of gum tonight........

See you all in the morning....... but not too early.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.