Commit to get FIT & Lean for Sep 18, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today is cardio, not sure what I will do today. I am still very tried, had a rough night! DH and I had a lot of fun last night.

I will be back later! Have a great weekend!

Good Morning!:)

We played board games last night with another couple and I didn't get to bed until 1:30! Needless to say, I turned the alarm off when it went off at 7....which is not that early and I didn't haul me a$$ out of bed until 8:20! I am suppose to play cards at my SIL's house tonight and that will mean another late night.:(
Now I am debating working out. I don't have a whole lot of time on my hands but I may be able to get an hour of something in....and that's better then an hour of nothing,right?:p

Belinda** Have fun with your workout. I have had my share of tired days from being out to late. But its nice to do it every once in a while.

Ameila** Did you watch your niece after? Its hard when your not use to chasing a little one around anymore, they can really wear you out. Nice workout yesterday, heavier weights is the key!

Helene** More company?:p Yep....your house is exactly like mine. I usually have 2 cups of coffee a day but my first is usually a fairly big one. I don't feel like it gives me that kick any other time of the day so I don't bother drinking it.

Deb** Did you get your workout in last night? Sounds like you had a interesting day at work. When do you think you will get your raise?

Kristin** Yeah meetings at Epcot might be a clue that the economy isn't hurting your business to much:rolleyes: The guys I work with got a 1.00 raise and I got 50 cents more then that. A couple people asked me if my coworker got one to and all I could say was " I hope not!" Then we would be right back to the original problem (which is still kind of a problem). She wasn't expecting a raise b/c she already knows she gets paid to much.

Iris** I am doing the marathon!:)Now I just need to get a couple 32k runs in,then I will feel better about the whole thing.

O.k....I think that catches me up. Hoping for a quiet weekend at work b/c I really need to get some studying done. Now that my sister is going back,kids are in school and a routine is starting to be put in place...I need to buckle down!

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies

Thank god it's Saturday!! I'm going into work for a little while today.....if I stay over an hour I'll be surprised.......I have one appointment, and I know my cousin is going to be down at my parents having my mom teach her out to can tomatoes....so I'm going down there instead. Rest day for me......even though I just keep gaining weight out of nowhere....I don't know wth is going on. :(
No DG last night....good......I ended up not being in the mood anyways. :rolleyes:

Belinda- Have a great workout!

Lori- Hope you can get some studying done! I know how hard it is once life gets going. Good for you for doing the marathon. ;)

Deb- Yayyy on the raise!! Glad things are going smoothly at work. :) It's not that it's "hard" to train clients without what I want, it's just aggravating. I can be even more creative and have a ton more variation if I had the toys everyone else seems to have ....:( Because I already lack space!! I already have to be creative with the space I don't have, and then to not have a lot of "things" on top of it makes it aggravating. DC doesn't help....keeps asking me to push forward full steam ahead on whatever small group classes I want to do, but I'm like "WITH WHAT"...lol. Lots of bodyweight I'll be doing! hehe.

Amelia- ohhh no!! LOL @ your kids. Sorry your DS wrote on your wall. :confused: And I won't hold my breath with the Braves.....seriously....:eek::p Oh, and nice workout yesterday!! I've never done Body Fusion.

BBL

Good Morning

Today is a cardio and since the kids are home it will have to be a step workout. Im thinking either LM or SB...bbl

Lori-Great News on your pay increase! :)

Hello to everyone:)

Morning ladies!

MIA again yesterday; I got summoned for jury duty so I was at court all day. They needed 1 alternate and out of 50 people guess who got picked?! I knew it was coming too cuz when they questioned us, I was the only one who answered a yes or no question with a yes or no answer; everyone else gave their life story!! I was not happy because they said the case could be anywhere from 3-6 weeks long :eek:!!!!!!!! My job is even more pissed which warms me a little inside ;) The crappy thing is I will only get paid for 2 weeks, then if I want my full salary I have to use my vacation time. I have 10 days left, but being that I'm gone in January, I really don't have much time to use it so I will suck it up and use it if I have to which will REALLY burn them, teeehee!! Do you know at 4:30 my boss called and is like "Well, the VP wants you to write a letter with HR and fax it to the court; tell them your company is doing very poorly financially and they can't afford to pay you if you're not here." I'm like "Are you kidding me?! It's 4:30, I have to be in court by 9:30 Monday morning and you want me to do this NOW??? No, I'm not trying to get out of it and I'm going." Apparently I'm the 1st person who ever told them no so now they are super pissed and I am uber-happy about it :D:D:D:D Is that mean??

I took another rest day yesterday. My body just feels so tired and sore and I haven't lifted in days. I haven't had an active rest week in 5 weeks so maybe I am due? I think I'm just gonna rest these next 2 days then I decided I am starting STS Monday :eek:

Lori, congrats on your raise!! Don't worry about what your coworker makes; I'm pretty sure she is lying about it. I would be heated too, but it's not worth getting upset over. At least you got some extra money coming your way and that is always a good thing! :D

Kristin, my company is the same way with the stupid annual meeting! They can fly all these people in, put them up in hotels, pay for everyones meals/entertainment, but when asked "When are we getting the paycut money back" it's always "Oh, we don't have the money." Such crap.

Amelia, I will have to try BF with heavier weights sometime. I do love that workout! I decided I am extending the Columbus Day Challenge until Halloween because I fell way behind this week; I haven't even been keeping track of what I'm eating which is bad. So Monday I am restarting and I have to cut out the sugar, this way on Halloween when I go to my friend's party I can enjoy some candy without guilt since hopefully I will be a few pounds lighter ;)

Deb, congrats on the raise!! Your boss sounds like she really appreciates your hard work. That is so awesome!

Iris, glad to hear the blood work came out ok and it might just be acid reflux. You must be relieved!

Belinda, congrats on finishing up STS! It sounds like you got great results :D

Hi to Cookie, Helene, Trish, and anyone I may have missed. Enjoy your Saturday!!

Last edited:
Hey Girls

As soon as I finished my post I heard little feet coming by way. Its never easy to get out of my "sammies" where he is. He wants me to hang out in sammies all day long! But I snuck out of them and did 3.5 miles on the TM and half of STS disc 35 (plyo legs) I was pushing it cause it was after 10 by the time I finished my workout.

Iris** So you don't know why you are gaining weight? You are suppose to be a good PT and have the answers for everyone, including yourself!;) Hehe! Did you ever follow that super strict diet you were talking about? I think you were thinking about competing maybe? I can't remember.....

Melissa** I know I should be happy and just shut up. Then the guy I am working with today, ask me if my coworker got a pay increase as well. He figures that she did b/c everyone else got one....and then my blood starts to boil AGAIN. And I need to know ASAP! But then I half think forget it and just be happy. Its not enough to make me not look for another job. I will be keeping my eyes open. Glad you could piss work off yesterday. My manager always ask me to do things when he knows I am in a hurry to get out of here. I think he does it on purpose most times.

Ameila** Have a good workout!

I need to get something to eat, do a little work and then do some studying!

BBL!

Hello,

Belinda: Have you consider submitting for a success story or an STS story. You've had great results with STS. I would do that for sure.

Lori: I think you are right to let it go. You don't want this to make you angry all the time. hopefully if she did get a raise it's a small one and you got one of the bigger ones. Good job getting a wo in, now go take care of DS :p

Melissa: I guess the jury duty is both good and bad. And am I sensing a bit of the devil with sticking it to the company there ;) ? You are funny, but that place sounds like hell so might as well. I would start STS with you except I am sooooo waiting for the new workouts.

Iris: Enjoy canning tomatoes. I am surprised DG didn't even come. Enjoy yourself today.

Kristin: Epcot for a company party. Geez!!!! At least, mine is frugal and I really like that. When they cut, it means they really tried all they could. And everyone travels in the regular crappy seats when they have to go anywhere, so we are not wasting money on that either. Hope you had a good week teaching and balancing everything.

Amelia: So which was it. LM or SB. I hope you have fun this weekend.

Hi to Trish, Cookie, Deb and anyone else I missed.

Busy day today. DH is going to play golf. I got to meet him at the bouncy house to pick up the kids (he went so I could workout). Then I've got company tonight which is cool. I had no energy and I know TTOM is not far. Why is it I get so sapped right before it comes but as soon as it is there then my energy is back. Anyways. Did HSC advanced. Boy is that ever a good one too. 464 calories.

Gotta run. Have a great day everyone.

Helene** I am at work...no taking care of DS today:D Not until later anyway:p I know MIL just treated them to lunch....what about ME?? I am hearing chewing my nails. Not really b/c my pants are to tight. I am trying to keep my eyes open and READ! My goodness its so hard.
Thanks for the advice on letting it go, I think I will do just that. Being angry isn't good. Now I just need to people around me to be quiet about it for a bit, they are usually the ones who get me going to begin with. Enjoy your company tonight!

Hey girls

So, took the kids to the grocery store this morning and guess what they had in the bakery section as samples? BROWNIES W/ICING....i was like :eek:! I got the kids a sample and of course none for me;the lady thats always on a diet:rolleyes:. All i thought about was my weigh in tomorrow, i think that's the only thing that stopped me from shoving a couple in my mouth:p

So, came home and did 4ds/LIS (did the last part twice, were she runs through all the combo's again). It was a good workout, started kinda lazily but ended super charged.

Melissa- A Halloween challenge sounds great! I will join you after Columbus day! I was LMAO at your post about your job...your hilarious! Enjoy your rest days and weekend!

Helene-Great job on HSC, thats a goodie! Have a great night tonight. I too have little energy before TOM hits, its weird? You'd think it would be while its happening?

Lori-Nice workout. It's so true about being angry, sometimes i have to remind myself to calm down and let it go. Like the other day when my kids were driving me bonkers.:confused:

Hello to everyone that follows.

Just finished LIC. I haven’t done that one in so long and it is one of my favorites. I love the ab work at the end the most, and of course the songs. . . especially Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! I woke up with a bit of a cold this morning, but after working out I feel a little better.

Belinda- Enjoy your cardio workout :).

Lori- Congrats on your raise again. I love board games! Which ones did you play. My favorites are Parcheesi and monopoly. My sister just bought this trivia game bezzerwizzer, that was a lot of fun.

Iris- Hope you enjoy your rest day.

Melissa- You must truly hate your job. You are the only person I know who is happy to be picked for jury duty and when given an out refuses to take it, lol. They’ll have to let Nancy Drew figure things out for a while ;)

Helene- what burns me the most is that they always go during the time that I have to work and so I get to play single-working mom (which I really have to give props to all the single-working moms out there) for a week. It kills me. Plus, they have expensive dinners and they drag out what could me two or three days of meetings into a week, Nutso! BTW, I find the same thing about TTOM ( which I just figured out what this stood for by the way, lol). I lose my energy and my will to eat clean for 3-5 days before it comes, but then I bounce back once it arrives, weird.

Amelia- WTG on LIS. One of my favs.

Hi to Trish and Cookie and Deb! Congrats again Debbie!

BBL,
Kristin

Lori: LOL, well I guess enjoy work (or you nap at work :p). Would they know if you did? Letting go can be hard, but I find (now that I am older :rolleyes: ) that making myself take a positive attitude is more helpful. But yeah, keep your eyes open for opportunities.

Kristin: Sounds nutso. They canceled conferences for us because the economy wasn't going well. That was the first thing to go. I'd much rather not go to a conference than have one of my colleagues lose their job. OK. Nice job with LIC. ^5 on figuring out TTOM. Sorry, I thought someone else had answered that question. I think the music in that whole series kicks butt. Like BM2 and Jessie's girl in the beginning. Ooops, I think I just got it stuck in my head now. :eek:

Amelia: Nice workout! I should do LIS tomorrow. I'm looking for low impact. And seriously. YOU ARE MY HERO. I can't believe you passed up a brownie. I am in awe and I am not even kidding. You are the example of where I want to get, where the reward from food is not as good as the reward for something. And just curious, were you born in Georgia and do you have one of those cute southern accents :D ?

So I'm glad to hear we all feel weak before and not during TTOM. LOL, funny what girls can talk about (on a public bulletin board nonetheless). Men would never understand :D

Helene-lol, yes...i was born in GA and i have a very southern accent:D so southern in fact i get a lot of 'whats" when i speak:p And thanks! I think the pod cast that im listening too is really helping with my will power/determination. Here is a link to them, i try and listen to one episode a day. Right now im on episode 10, i think...

Kristine-LOVE lic, i wish Cathe would make more like it! Great job!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.