Commit to Get Fit and Lean for Saturday, May 15th- Happy Preakness Day

Well I wouldn't say "happy" Preakness, but I know I'll be happy when it's over. Work was so busy yesterday, I busted my butt from start to finish yesterday. To the point I had a hard time waking up this morning and I'm not sure if I'm up to working out! And now another busy day on top of it! I"m glad I'm going in late......
The only up side is making a week's pay in one day. :eek: Days like that mean you take a beating, though. :confused:

I'm done with DG....I just can't stand the rollercoaster. When he has things on his mind, he's the biggest jerk ( I could really use other choice words). He hardly said anything about earlier in the week, and then just moved to a table in the restaurant by himself the rest of the night. I called him in on it, for the first time ever, and if I wasn't so damn tired I probably would have just let it go, but I'm tired of being treated like scum everytime he has a bad day. I said so, too. At first he says "I got things on my mind"....really?? I must forget the world revolves around him and he's the only one that has problems .....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lori- I can't imagine having a family on top of studying! It was hard enough having a cat ..........:eek: That's funny about your mom! lol

Belinda- Wow....what trip you had!!! How are you feeling now?? Is this the trip you're going to meet Amelia? When I was 18 I went to Holland (for a bowling tournament...lol) and I a bee got in my can of soda while I set it down to pack the bus to come back to the airport, and I drank it and it stung my tongue. By the time we got to the airport, my tongue was so swollen I couldn't shut my mouth, and I had no choice but to go to the emergency room right there at the airport. I had two doctors hovered over me in the exam room, which was great, but they spoke dutch....I didn't. :confused: I didn't even know what they gave me, really, until later on the plane when someone said it was Benadryl....lol

Helene- Have a wonderful trip!! I hope your legs start feeling better! Wow, those are some BAD doms.....:eek:

Trish- Wow...great workout yesterday! Enjoy this nice weekend!

Amelia- Wow...that interview sounded nuts!! Is this for a full time or part time job?? LOL @ interviewing for the president.....

Ok I'm not sure if I want to attempt STS in the middle of this crazy weekend, or just attempt a run......I might just do a run, I don't know! I might do nothing, and just take my time getting ready for work....*sigh* Ok...Have a wonderful day ladies!

Hi Girls!:)

Quiet here today. I have been up for a while. I had to come to work around 7:30 but after I did that, I went home and did abs and a 6 mile run and now I am back to work again. I am in one of my moods again today:eek:. I really think I have had enough of this place. I use to feel the same way about my last job until I got a new one. And maybe now that my sights are set on something new...I am even worse. Does that make any sense to anybody?:confused: BUT I have to stay here until I get my course done and then who knows after that!

Belinda** That was quit the trip! Holy! Speaking of which, I have some kind of rash on both sides of my hip. Never had it before. I thought it might be the laundry deter but I didn't change it. Its going away now though. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Ameila** Atleast you are gaining experience in the interview world! After that you should be prepared for anything!! Don't stress about it. Whatever it is, it is. You can't go back and change anything so its usless to worry.

Iris** So you are finally gonna do it?? DG is gone?;) I can undertand why you aren't game to workout after a busy day at work. I think that would be a workout in itself!~

I may bbl! I am going to do some studying shortly and we are going to a friends house tonight for dinner (with kids) I am looking forward to it cause she is a good cook and ALWAYS makes yummy desserts!

Lori:)

Man, zero sleep last night. TOM is here for me and my mom spent the night last night.
NOW, don't get me wrong...i love my mom very much but OMG, she drives me insane:confused: We had a small disagreement this morning...its like she does NOT hear me? Good grief! She said she might spend the night again tonight...sigh, i wish i could have a drink;)(but i refuse to go off my plan,lol, yesterdays calories were 1295:eek:...it was a rest day;))

I just finished my workout. Did NYC by Kelly Meyer, its pretty tough....The leg drills on there are killer,she doesn't use weight in those either.

Iris-So, no more DG? Well good! You deserve better than the crap he's been pulling. High fives on making a weeks pay in one day...that sounds like my kind of job!!! The interview is for a part time position...what a P.I.T.A,LOL

Hello to everyone that follows!:) I may make it back later, if not...have a great Saturday!!

Last edited:
Hi girls,

I strayed away from BBL rotation yesterday and did pilates and TM. Today I'm going back to BBL rotation and doing Sculpt. Can you believe I'm getting bored with the rotation already:confused:

Iris - Thanks for reminding me about the Preakness. I'll have to watch it:) I could just imagine how busy you will be but just think of the $$$'s you'll have. Well at least DG knows that your mad at him and may stay away this time. I'm bummed that they are not having the roadtrip in Daytona:(

Lori - Look at it this way at least in your down time you can study for your "new" job. In another job you may not have that option. So your race must be any weekend now.

Amelia - The fact that they had you there that long must mean that they are very interested, have my fingers crossed for you:)

Helene - Hopefully DOMS will be gone so you can enjoy your weekend:)

Belinda - Wow that was some flight and to not feel good either:( It sounds like you have a fun party planned for DD:) How exciting she has an intern in Washington DC. My neighbors daughter ended up getting a job after college in DC and she loves it there are lots of kids in that age group around.

Trish - I'm jealous about your spa weekend.

Cookie - I hope you get a chance to stop by and let us know how you're doing.

Have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.