Commit to get fit and lean for Sat Mar 08th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! LOL! I will have my coffee first! I will be back for personals!

Have a wonderful day!
Belinda

Hi girls,

I am back with personals!

Kristine** glad you enjoyed your rest day Thursday! Nothing wrong being lazy once in awhile! I hope you enjoyed 4DS Kickbox and the 4DS Leg premix yesterday! Sending quick healing vibes to your DD! How long are you staying in Germany? I bought my ticket yesterday. I will fly April, 11!

Cheryl** it has been really awful; being on a roll for breaking things! I hate when that happens! I hope you enjoyed PUB yesterday? I will start Cathe’s March rotation Monday! It fits perfect with BFL style!

Amelia** kids are so funny! What makes you think, eating one hour AFTER a workout makes you loose more/ faster weight? Do you know something I don’t know? I always eat right AFTER my workout! I am so hungry after my workouts!>OL! I don't eat a set times! I eat when I am hungry! The only time I didn't see a change in my weight loss, is when I eat too many bad crabs! Do you eat to many carbs?

Big Hallo to Shannon, Carrie and Stacy! How are you girls doing?

Hi to everyone who follows!

Have a great Saturday!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning:)

How is everyone? I haven't weighed in yet...Im sipping some coffee with the hopes that I will have to (aheam:) ) use the washroom! LOL I want to be totally empty when I step on that scale:)
Yesterdays workout was Imax3 (had a blast!) and 4DS C&B. DS woke during seg #3 of C&B so I brought him down with me and he let me finish the final 2 rounds. It was such a nice day yesterday that I also took DS for a hour long walk sooooo really I got two workouts in!:) Its suppose to be nice again today and Im hoping to go again. He loved it in his stroller. He liked it last yr but he was just a baby, I didn't know how he was going to feel about it this yr. Most kids love their stroller but you get the odd one that doesn't and I figured with my luck...Id get that child!

Belinda** Is today your rest day? How much weight have you lost on BFL so far?

Ameila** You haven't tried not eating one hour after? Aren't those the rules? LOL It is kind of hard to get use to but before you know it that hour will be gone. By the time you get a shower and tidy up....it will be time to eat.

Kristine** If its a gloomy day it is kind of hard to get your butt in gear, isn't it? Sometimes I know when I am going to have a lazy day and would like to get my workout over with in the morning b/c know has the day wears on..Im gonna get lazier.

Stacy** Hope your feeling o.k!

Shannon** Hope your enjoying your time with DH!!!!

Cheryl** When is it you start your new round? This diet/eating plan sounds interesting. Was it designed just for you?

Carrie** Whats your workout plans for the day???

I have to make up my mind about the STS series. I did preorder but something weird came back about my cc. I think my postal code hadn't been changed since our move so the cc company called me,just to make sure it was ME using the card. Oddly enough, my cc bill kept comming to the right address. Anyway, since then I have been on the fence again. I know I will order it at some point in time and if I keep putting it off I will kick myself later.I wonder what the cost will be after the presale?

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning Lori!

No, today isn't my rest day! Although I feel like taking one today! I don't feel good today! I lost over 20 pounds so far! I am not weighing myself until next week! I can't wait for STS series! I know it's a lot of money, but I think it going to be Cathe's best workouts! Don't keep putting it off, get it! LOL! Good luck with your weigh in today! What workout are you doing? I am still sure what I will do today! Maybe HSC or the Gauntlet?

Belinda

Good Morning Girls

LOL at you Lori,i should of did the same thing before i stepped on the scale;-)let us know the outcome! And naaaa,i just didn't think i could go a WHOLE HOUR(kill me know;-))AFTER a workout to eat,OMGosh the horror;-) but i did yesturday,it wasn't that bad(although i had to keep busy,like you said-during that hour,LOL)

Belinda-You have lost TWENTY pds already? Wow,You must be so very proud of yourself:) when did you start BFL? This is coming up on my eighth week, Congrats to you girl,thats alot of good old fashioned hard work! So you step on the scale once a week,did I read that right?

So,Today is my free/cheat/WI/measurements/Body fat % check!!,can olny do the WI right now because DH hasn't woke up yet...AND i LOST 1.7 this week :eek::eek::eek: :7:7! YEP,the scale said 183.8 three times in a row(Then it said 184.0,but im totally ignoring that one,LOL)Im off to change my ticker,LOL

Good morning girls,

I did High Step Circuit plus stability ball abs!

Lori** you do HSC once in awhile? What weight do you use? 3lb are to light for me to use! I thought it was an easy workout!

Amelia** I switch my workouts ( step, intervals, running)up a lot! I push myself with my weight training! I think I will try to do leg workout tomorow , so my DH can help me! I want to see how heavy I can load up that bb! LOL! I also watch my carbs! I don't eat fatty foods! I cut a lot of bad foods from my diet! The only time I eat bad food is on my free day! I still watch what I eat! Once a week weigh in is enough! I don't want to drive myself crazy!

Belinda

Wow look at all the weigh-ins going on!

Amelia-great job on your loss. It's so great to see your hard work show up on the scale, isn't it? How are you liking those Body Fat calipers? I have not purchased any yet, but I have been keeping track of my BF % with this weblink http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/Body_Fat_Calculator.asp. You put in your neck/waist and hip measurements. It's probably pretty close.

Lori-I totally understand where you are coming from. I even let a big breath out, just so there is no air when I weigh. Hey, the scale can lead you to have a really bad day, why take chances?

Belinda-How long did it take you to lose the 20lbs? That is quite an accomplishment! Good job. How much more do you want to lose?

Today will be Core Synergistics. I am so tired of working out inside! I cannot wait for it to get nice! It's -5 right now.

Hey Girls!

DH took DS out for a while so I got my workout done! I hope he is in a better mood after he wakes from his nap!

I did HST and a 6 mile run. It was a good workout but my runs are sooooo boring without my tetris game:-( I went to buy on yesterday but there was none there;(

I weighed 120.2 today...didn't even use the washroom! LOL So that is 4.1 lbs loss this week. No doubt it was mostly water weight, if not all water weight! But thats o.k, I feel better and the bloated feeling I was having his gone!

Belinda* Today I used 15 lbs for leg press, 40 lbs bb and 12-15 lbs db's for everything else. I don't even know why I invested in 3 lbs hand weights. They rarely get used and I don't use my 5 lbs very often either. Thats a good weightloss missy! How long did it take you to lose that?

Carrie** Your funny! LOL I didn't think about the air I had in me! Geez....if I let that out I would probably have been 120!;) Enjoy your workout today!

Ameila** Yeah on the weightloss! Woo Hoo! 170 here you come!!

I think we have decided to do something tonight. We are gonna go out with some friends for a couple of drinks. Nothing major and Im hoping to get more energy somewhere along the way then I have now! Im sooo lazy!

Time for lunch!:9
Lori:)

Lori, congrats on your 4.1 lb weight loss this week! That is fantastic! It took me 9 weeks to lose that weight! The BFL program is working for me! Awesome workout today! I fell really bloated today too! Have fun tonight with your friends

Belinda

Woooowwww, Lori, congrats!

Amelia, you too!

And Belinda - wow, 20 pounds? That's amazing. I am humbled by the company I keep. :)

Belinda, I didn't make it to PUB yesterday morning. It's still on tap for today, plus some cardio.

Lori, this program wasn't designed for me, but the modification I'm trying this round (upping the protein calories a little and continueing forward with weight workouts) is a modification that I'm being a guinea pig for under the supervision of the nutritionist who runs this program.

It's a weird cycle in that you "load"(eat everything you'd like to, especially high fat) for two days and then go to the extremely low calories for the rest of the 23 day cycle.

I just finished the two load days Thurs and Friday. It felt weird. I don't crave things anymore and it was hard to eat a lot, although I did make the effort this time to eat all things I really like and would possibly miss since I won't have them again for a very, very long time. It was actually fairly miserable to eat that much, compared to the stabilization/maintenance diet which I now really enjoy.

So we'll see how my modification goes. The tricky part is that you are supposed to TRY to eat just from noon to 6 p.m. and then stay fasting on no-cal fluids only from 6 p.m. until lunch the next day. Doing a steady state (no higher than 70%) cardio workout during that fasting period is ideal - but if I add the weight workout, the proper place to put it is in the afternoon or early evening to make it land where the extra protein calories fall. That will be the tough part, if I can make it. We'll see. I might stretch that rule a little to do weight work in the morning and then maybe stop eating sooner in the day to help compensate.

Very complicated. But I am really liking this program. The more I do it and get familiar with other gals doing it, the more impressed I become.

have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl
P.S. Belinda - I agree with you completely on STS. I do think they'll prove to be the most important and valuable workouts Cathe's ever designed :7 }(

Hey girls,im finally getting a chance to check inn,I had to take DS to the docs this morning...something was wrong-had a gut feeling!He had a fever-the doc said that his ears looked good but his throat was very red? A streap throat test came back negitive but he was acting like he was just haveing body aches or something? Doc said he could have a weak version of the flu...just the low grade fever with the body aches. Anyways,i have been giving him alternating motrin and tylenol and it seems to be working.

I hate when my babies are sick :-(,just wish i could be sick for them :-(

I did take my measurements/bf this morning and good results...lost 3 inches all over and one percent body fat! Happy with that! especially the 3inches(in my thighs,hips,waist)All my trouble area's!

Cheryl-Your program sounds interesting! I hope it works out for you,must be hard to 23 days without any cheats! My hats off to you girl!

Carrie-LOL at you exhaling before your WI...Thanks for the link,i did try it and it was right on with what my capilar said!*thumbs up*

Lori-Fantastic WI this morning !!! Congrats to you! WOW!!! And I love your new avatar...wow,very impressive!;-)

Belinda-Do you wait an eat an hour after your workout? Agian,great results..high fives!

Hey to Stacey,Kristine,Shannon,and anybody I forgot??

bbl

Great workout today!! Hardcore Extreme workout 2 for 53 min (didn't do all the leg drills at the end) and then 30 min of PUB which got me up to partway through Tri's. 83 min. total workout. Felt great.

Carrie, I exhale at WI too. Can't hurt, right?? :+ :+

Amelia, glad you got DS to the dr.!!! It's actually easier for me to go the 20 days with no cheats than to have to navigate it. It's really not a bad program. And I got so used to it that maintenance felt like heaven, even with just one starchy carb a day and daily weigh ins (if you go up by 2 lbs, you do an immediate protein only day to correct it.)

Have a great night, everyone!!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.