Commit to get fit and lean for Sat Mar 01st 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardo today! I have DOMS in my UB today!

I have my new weight set sitting here! My DH wants to keep it, and get my a smaller bar for triceps! The price was really good! I can use the big bar for my leg workout! Right?
It came with 255 pound weight plates and a 45 pound bar! I looked online last night and couldn't find anything cheaper!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning!

I had a pretty easy night at work and although I didn't sleep THAT well, I have to work again in the morning. So I figure its best for me to stay up and go to bed early tonight. Im afraid that if I get a couple of z's now, I won't be able to go to bed till late tonight.

I have some major DOMS from yesterdays workout. Plus my back is really tight from holding the 8 lbs weight during LM. Todays workout is suppose to be a run and PUB....lets see how my legs feel during that!:eek:

Belinda** Whats wrong with you? Can you lift 300 lbs for squats?;) I do it allll the time:) Yeah, right! LOL I think 45 lbs is quit sufficent for legs...I only use 40 when doing anything other then the Pyramids.I am soooo tempted to buy myself some 30 lbs db's...I wonder if they are on sale this week?

Dh said yesterday.."Ill give you something else to laugh about now" Then he proceded to tell me that he was thinking about using the back room at work for working out.Then he was talking about taking weights from here! Well,I almost went up one side of him and down the other.I told him there was no way he was taking MY weights that I use daily and let them sit in a room collecting dust b/c he is never gonna use them. But he was talking about taking the weights I never use,like the 25 lbs plates that go on the barbell.He can have them but Im not sure what bb he plans to put them on.We will probably get into an arguement about the fact that he actually bought the bb which is fine and dandy but I know just as well as he knows that he isn't going to workout! He is like 75% of the population who wants to workout but have excuses why they can't. Anyway...if he even so much as tries to take something that I use...I will flip my lid!!!!

O.k...vent over!:) Going to go for a drive and get a coffee!
Lori:)

Good Morning Violets

Today is my rest/free day so.....thankgoodness!

My WI was a bit dissappointing,the same as last week-or about the same,the scale gave me three different measurements,LOL-but none of them dropped below 185 :-( Oh well,maybe I'll lose next week. Im not doing anything wrong! The only thing that i can think of is doing a step workout on thursday instead of a HIIT????? Could that be it? And I did take last sunday off,but made up that workout on monday!

ok,enough with that crap,gesh!Its driving me crazy if I just keep on and on about it....

Belinda,Great workout..yeah,that bb set is perfect for lowerbody and even some deadlifts/deadrows! That is an awesome price!!! I tried to find a link to the one I got at walmart,but they no longer sell it! It a 100 pd bb set that was around 50$!

Lori,Oh my...A DH trying to take a girls workout stuff is a BIG no-no! Enjoy your run/PUB today and I hope you have a good day at work and a good nights sleep to follow;-)

Everybody have a great day!:)

Lainie,Lori-Thanks for your replies in my OD post yesterday:)

Im just gonna keep on WI everyday-like I have been and just learn to ignore what I don't like! but the WI that counts is on saturday:)

Good morning Committers!

Amelia-sorry that the scale did not register all your hard work. I really don't know what to say, because it sounds like everything you say you are doing is the right thing, plus, BFL is such a great program that, people get results. Sorry. One thing though, when you weigh yourself, is it the 1st thing in the AM? Before you have had any thing to eat or drink and you have "gone"?

Lori- I heard you were sore, I need to go back and see what your workout was yesterday. I would be a zombie if I had your schedule this weekend. Work a night, and then a day shift? Wow.

Belinda-sounds like you have a heavy BB! I don't have a BB, I just you DB.

Today will be Core Synergistics.

Carrie

Yeah,Lainie...Where are you?

Carrie-I WI first thing in the morning,naked and i have *ahem* gone;-)

ok,time to clean up a bit!

Hi girls,

Amelia** enjoy your rest day/free day today! I went online last night and didn’t see anything in Wal Mart! The scale went up last week 4 pounds and today I am down 5! I don’t get it? Don’t worry about the scale! I go by how my cloth fit!

Lori** I hope you enjoyed your run and PUB! Work it girl!

Carrie** you use dumbbells for your workouts? Doesn’t it hurt your shoulders? Have a good workout today!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Belinda-Congrats on the scale,thats fabulous! One pd is great! Funny that you mentioned that you go by how your cloths fit...I put on some jeans that i haven't worn in a while,not because there to small,but because i just don't wear blue jeans unless im going somewhere(in other words,im a sports pants junkie,lol)but anyways there loose:7,i mean i need a belt for those suckers:7:7!

it is weird how the scale gives us false reading? I think its because of all the wieght lifting,heavy weight lifting. Im sure you already now that;-)

Hi Girls!

I had a great workout today. I did PUB using heavy weights...Im gonna be soooo sore in the morning! I really pushed myself during bics.I went a little heavier then Cathe with each body part. And then I did a 10 mile run:) Beats me how Ive gained 5 lbs...could I possibly be eating that much? LOL And I think not eating enough is a bunch of bull. Ive never seen a overweight aneroxic, have you? :)

Anyway...I starting to get lazy now that I have sat down and I am mighty thristy. Im to lazy to get my bottle of water! haha

Im not sure what tonights plans are. My inlaws wanted to go out for supper but with DS its just to hard....or maybe we should try it? Im also not going to be a ball of energy either so Id just sooner stay home.

Ameila** again, don't worry to much about the scale!

Belinda** Good job with the weight loss!

Carrie** Did you say what workout you were doing today? I forget. I worked last night and again tomorrow morning, then I am off till Wed night, thank goodness!

Gotta go put some gel in my hair. Im starting to get a headache from this towel!
Lori:)

Hi, everyone! WOW, Amelia, I'd definitely go by the fit of your clothes. If your jeans are loose - there's your answer, girl!! I hope you don't discouraged about the scale.

Well, I slept in, did 1/2 of BM2 and a thinking about adding on 45 min TM here. Then we're going to go to a movie, woo hoo!

Belinda, good job with the weight loss! And with the weights!

Did somebody say PUB? I'll have to pull that out for Monday. can't wait.

Lori, you're so funny. No, I think an oveweight anorexic would definitely be a contradiction in terms. And congrats on your great workout. No wonder you're sore.

Lainie, we're missing you!!!

Carrie, hope you're having a good day.

Off to finish my workout - :+

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.