Commit to get fit and lean for Sat Jun 14th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will get us started! Today I will do GS legs! I will be back after my workout!

Hi to everyone that follows!
Belinda

hey to everybody:)Today is a doggie walkie(lol) and a run interval on the treadie! Ive come to like those run intervals,they make me feel very strong! I tried to run earlier in the year,but i think i was pushing myself to hard and i just quite all of a sudden. this time im listening to my body ;-)

were gonna try and take the kids back to the beach today,will have to see how the weather holds up. These little trips to the beach(lake)every weekend are giving me a nice little tan!}( I still won't wear shorts though...unfortuntely i hate my legs ! There short,stout little tree trunks,LOL ...but there looking better with every passing week!

Belinda,how was GS legs...you walking like a duck?;-)

bbl:)

Good Morning, ladies!:p

Work went well last night. My little old man did AWESOME after his open heart surgery!!! He was such a sweetie, too!

Anyway, last night, I did the 4DS Bootcamp lower body circuit. I've been trying to got lighter weights/higher reps on the lower body to see if I can't thin the "tree trunks" out (to quote Amelia;-) :p :* ). I will find out in a couple of weeks when I get measured at my WLC meeting.

Tonight is an unexpected rest day. I've been fighted a headache off and on for the last week now, and I don't get headaches! Anyway, I casually mentioned something DH about the headache, he ran though a couple of quick exams and I have a sinus infection!!! Go figure! The left side of my face is all puffy and my sinuses are painful, oh, and BTW, the headache has been on my left side the entire time! So, no workout for me tonight.

I hope that you all have a great evening!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.