Commit to get fit and lean for Sat Jan-26-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good norning girls,

I am getting us started! I will do cardio today! I am very sore form yesterday's workout!LOL!

Have a great Saturday!
Belinda

Hi girls;

I will do my cardio in the gym today! After my coffee I will go!

I am back with personals!

What are you plans for today?

Lainie** did you get your blood test results back? Are you taking vitamins? Sorry, you don’t feel 100%! Don’t worry about that little weight gain! The 4DS really pushed me to go heavy! I love the 4DS! You will be surprised at how much weight you can really lift! My triceps and shoulders are my weakest body parts!

Lori**super job on your run yesterday! WOW! You are putting me to shame! Do you ever run for a race? Sorry, you are still not feeling better today!

Amelia** I wasn’t sure if you follow the BFL training! I took me awhile to figure everything out! At least you got a good workout! RIGHT! Are you sore today! Are you excited today today? Your TM is coming!!

Stacy** hope you had fun with elliptical warm up + UB & Abs!

Not sure what is going on with Cheryl and Mary? I hope you both have a fabulous weekend!

Have a fabulous weekend and workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497:D

Good Morning:)

Im getting ready to go home but I wanted to check in first. Last night was pretty good but my boss(not sure if I told you this before) also as a snow clearing business on the side and the guys usually go out around 12ish at night. Anyway..the door was swinging off and on alnight! Not to mention I was freezing! I have a long sleeve shirt on,a vest,a sweater..then I covered up in my blanket and downfilled coat:eek: Plus the heat was up on 30 degrees. It probably partly me but I think its the way the wind is blowing on the building.

I have no signs of the cold today but Im willing to bet its going to come back and bite me at some point today.

I think todays workout will be some kind of circuit workout. When I go home I am going to sleep for a couple of hours, then do my moms hair and by that time DS should be gone for his nap.

Belinda** Hope your having fun at the gym! Where did Cheryl go I wonder? Its been a while since she checked in.

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Hi girls,

I am back from the gym! I did 25 min. on the elliptical intervals + core BFL style (12,10,8,6,12 and 12)! Gad tomorrow is a REST DATY!

Lori**have fun with you circuit workout today! I wonder where Cheryl is too!

Have a good day everyone!
Belinda

Good Morning girls

OMG is my A$$ is so sore! well,basically the whole back side of me. hamstrings,calves and front part of my thighs. its VERY uncomfortable,im sure I will be whinning all day over it x( LOL

SOOOOOOOOO, Today is WI/Free day for me and the scale said I LOST THREE PDS :eek: :eek: :7 :7 yep,down to 189.2!!! YAY,I think I finally broke my plateou!170 here I come;-)(then maybe 160,150;-))

Today's workout is HIIT,but im not sure if I will because as my A$$ is very sore,LOL;-)But in the past,once I get through the warm up the DOMS go away a bit!

Belinda-I bet your looking forward to your rest day/free day! Great job on your elliptical intervals. Im still waiting on $$$$ so I haven't ordered anything yet x(. But as soon as I get my hands on it,my workouts will be ordered and DH and I will go looking for my TM. I was suppose to get the $ yesteray x(. Maybe today,if not today then it will be monday or tuesday x(.

Lori-enjoy your circuit for today!Im glad you got a good giggle out of my workout yesterday....i did too;-). I was laughing out loud while reading your post last night:)Im ALWAYS doing dingy stuff like that...my moms side of the family is like that so unforunately i got that trait,LOL. I too have wondered where did cherly go? She usually checks in atleast twice a week!

ok,time for some coffee...bbl

Amelia }( }( good LU workout yesterday! Congrats on your weight loss! I am happy for you!
Have fun with your cardio!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497}( }(

Hey Gang! I can always count on you two checking in while I am asleep! LOL Gives me something to read when I get up! LOL

Ameila** I posted on the challenge thread but again...so happy for you!

Belinda** Good job on the workout! Did you lose any this week? My body is still holding on to the extra 2 lbs I gained with last weeks binge! See...should have never taken a free day! Now I know for the future!

Im still not sure what circuit workout I will be doing. ....Im sitting here staring at my dvds and I don't know what to dooooooo........

Good morning ladies,

I thought I'd see what you girls have up to before my nieces woke up. I didn't sleep to well last night, my sister and my nieces slept in our bed so I got kicked in the back all night..lol There are three other bedrooms in the house but my sister gets scared and my husband isn't here so she slept with me. Today's workout will probably be a short one maybe a cardio coach and I might play with my kettlebells some. They are really cool but heavier than I imagined, one about 26 lbs and the other approximately 35.

Belinda - I'm sorry you are sore, your workout looked tough yesterday.

Lori - Great job yesterday, 9 miles that is crazy, I would never be able to make that. Sorry you were cold last night, I hate being cold. It has been cold here for the past couple of weeks and now I'm ready for warm weather again.

Amelia - Soreness in the lower body is the worst, when my lower body is sore it hurts when I sit down, stand up, walk, move certain ways...lol you just feel it in everything you do. Good job on the 3lbs lost, that is great. I am reading the BFL book right now. Everything sounds like it makes a lot of sense. I have also skimmed the EFL cookbook and there are some yummy looking recipes in there.

Well girls I'm off to drink some coffee, talk to you later.

Hello! Have you checked Cathe's blog out and all the new fitness equipment??? Looks awesome! She sure is doing a lot of great stuff.

Good morning cyber friends and hope you are all having a great SATURDAY!! WHOO HOO. Love the weekend. It's colder than cold here, so we don't have much planned except staying warm indoors! And, running a few errands to the store, bank, etc. That's about it around here.

I did do my UB + Stability Ball abs workout last night!! Yay! Got it in, and it felt good. Today, not sure what I'll decide on. May just have a nice cardio session on the elliptical later. Sounds pretty good at this point.

Belinda, how was the gym? Sorry you are so sore, but that means you're getting stronger right:)

Lori, great job on the running!!! Also, glad to hear you aren't getting worse with the head cold, that is good news. My Ryan also wants to be held (especially in the kitchen) a lot. He is a mamma's boy for sure! But such a little sweetie;) Hope you have a great day and workout today.

Amelia, WAY TO GO!!!!! I'm so happy for you on the weight loss! Fantastic news, you are doing awesome! Did you get your $$ today so you can buy the TM? Very exciting.

Lainie, hello! I'll check out your blog today, your boys are precious for sure:) Hope you are able to get a nice workout in today. Have you tried the step mat yet?

Shannon, hello! Sorry you had a tough night's sleep last night! I've had to sleep with my DD a few times on trips and boy she is all over the place! She is constantly elbowing me or kicking me. Hope you are feeling more awake and can get a good workout in!

Carrie, that is very cool about running the marathon!! Have you done any long running races before? Best of luck training for that, you will do great I'm sure:)

Okay, sure hope I didn't miss anyone. Have we lost Cheryl and Mary?

I'll check back in later today or tommorow;)

Stacey

Good morning/afternoon (Belinda:))

Today will be yogax--starting a recovery week. Then next week classic again. I am looking forward to this recovery-yesterday's KenpoX must have worked some barely used muscles!

Lori-I am sure you will get a good cardio intoday. Are you going to do one of your cool circuit workouts? That so makes me want a treadmill, the temp is 15 degs, which is pretty high. But the snow on the trail makes it too slippery.

Amelia-OMG--good job on your weightloss! I really hope this plan works for you-have fun on your free day!

Belinda-nice workout at the gym!

Shannon-how old are your nieces?

Stacey-I have run alot of shorter races --5/10k's. I have run a 1/2 marathon. I loved it. I am getting excited for Chicago-even though it's 8 months away.

Carrie

Hey girls,Ive decided to take a rest day today. i just can't hardly walk and even sitting hurts x(. I love DOMS but Gesh,this is ridiculous;-)My free day is going good so far,im trying to be careful!

I will be back tonight with personals!

have a GREAT Day!:)

Hi everyone. DH went to Manhattan to work today but we declined going with him because it is too dadburned cold to walk around the city today while he works (sometimes we go along and traipse about Midtown while he slaves away). Instead I went to Target and the post office. Big excitement. I had to send another workout DVD that sold on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/index.html?ie=UTF8&sellerID=A2OF7SCGY4SA82)

For lunch I had vegetable soup and then nonfat organic Greek yogurt with blueberries, almonds, ground flax seed, and a little honey mixed in. I got that idea from Tracey Staehle's blog (though she used raspberries, I think). Breakfast was Special K (I am a cereal fanatic--I have 15 kinds in my pantry almost all the time--and that's not counting the 5 or 6 hot varieties as well). So with that it looks like I'm doing well with eating today--but I also had more than my fair share of Stacey's cinnamon pita chips today. Oops. Could be worse.

I plan to do 4DS HIS today--going to try it on my MatStep. First I have to get Ewan down for his nap. I'm going to go do that now.

BBL for personals.

Edit: for dumb typo.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hey Girls!
Back to report my workout, which I did ages ago! Whatever I did,didn't out weigh all the garbage I put into my pie hole todayx( I did a 4 mile run and HSC. It was a good workout and I enjoyed it. Im thinking about doing another circuit tomorrow but a little longer:)

Shannon** Sounds like you had hard night! LOL HOw many were in the bed with you? I think I would have snuck out after my sister fell asleep!

Carrie** I love doing circuit work. Time just flies. Have you ever thought about buying a TM?

Stacy** DS is sometimes my boy and sometimes DH's boy and he also loves his grandpa right now. All the grandkids love DH's dad. I think its b/c they sense he is never in a rush and he gives them their space. Where as, his grandmother comes at him and wants him to want her...but my FIL just sits there and lets Rylan come to him.

Laine** I don't blame you for not going into the city! LOL Im not a big cereal fan but I did eat alot of All bran when I was on WW's. Sure helped with losing the weight and going to the washroom!:)

Amelia** Hope you enjoyed your rest day!

HOpe I didn't miss anyone!

Hi, ladies! I'm still alive, barely. Today is day 4 of the 5 day antibiotic Z-pac the Dr. gave me on Tuesday. Yikes, I've been sick. It's been terrible. Lainie, I have new empathy for what you went through last month.

So no workouts since Monday, unless we count the 1/2 PUB I eked out on Wed. a.m. That's it. I may try something this afternoon. Finally seeing daylight at the end of the tunnel today (wait, that's not the bright light beckoning me to Heaven, is it?) LOL!

Amelia, congrats on the weight loss and rest day!

Belinda, great job on your workout!

Lori, you deserve to put some treats in your pie-hole once in awhile - }( }( }(

Stacy, Carrie, glad you are both still doing okay.
I'm still in the game - just a little (or make that a lot) under the weather this week.

Take care, everyone!

Cheryl

Hi everyone. I did 4DS HIS and lots of laundry and I'm back for personals.

Belinda, I am loving the 4DS! I have finished 2 of the 4 weeks on my rotation. I got my blood work back and it was normal. I am feeling better most of the time, though I still have drainage and a cough. Not sure how to get rid of that.

Lori, great workout--are you feeling better? Did the cold leave you alone?

Amelia, congrats on the weight loss--that's excellent! Sorry your booty is in pain, though. :(

Shannon, when did you get the kettlebells? I've been thinking about getting kettlebells--looked for them at Target today but all they had left was a 15 lb one (actually saw a friend of mine in the store with the last 20 lb one). Maybe I'll wait until Cathe's fitness stuff comes out, if I can wait that long.

Stacey, yep, I tried the MatStep. I did a couple step combos from BM2 the other day just to play with it. Then I used it today for 4DS HIS. It feels kind of weird not to be going up and down, and it's probably fewer calories burned. Unfortunately I think I should have kept it more low impact because my knees are complaining now. x( Even though I was using the MatStep I was still jumping around quite a lot.

Carrie, enjoy your recovery week. I think it's great that a tough program like P90X has built-in recovery weeks.

Cheryl, so sorry you've been sick. Get well soon!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Cheryl** Glad to hear you are doing better! We were getting alittle worried about you, incase you didn't notice;)

Laine** Good job with the workout! Your Doc would be so proud of you! haha
And yeah...the funny thing is, I don't know where my cold went? Im sure it will resurface b/c thats just plain weird but as of now I feel fine with no symptoms! Prehaps it left during my 9 mile run? LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.