Commit to get fit and lean for Oct 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great day and workout! Need to get busy!

Good Morning!:)

Not alot of excitement happening here since yesterday. Worked,came home,ate and then I fell asleep while DH put DS to bed. That doesn't happen very often but he wanted his father last night. We played musical beds for a bit last night b/c the cough he has keeps waking him up but I don't think he as been up since 12:30 'ish now. That's a good sign.....hopefully he is getting over it.

Yesterday's run was an outside 10k. I am not sure what I am doing today b/c DH as to leave the house a little earlier then usual. I will just do something inside....I just don't know what yet.

I got my email confirmation yesterday with my bib#....63:p I guess I signed up a little earlier! LOL The weird thing about it is I had "yes" clicked to shuttle service for the marriot. Which is where I am staying with my friend the night before the race. I don't remember saying yes to shuttle service b/c when I registered the plan was for DH to go with me. The only thing I can figure is that I planned on staying at the marriot. Just so happens that's where my friend booked a room a few weeks ago. I thought she had went in and somehow registered me for suttle service! LOL Anyway...maybe this is a good sign!:p

Belinda** What happened on OD forum now? I never go over there, to much drama. I will just stick with my friends instead:p I can remember when the checkins were over there, I would spend all morning there.

Ameila** Did you get your yoga in? Its hard to fit it all in.

Deb** Hopefully DS will get the help he needs. Is his gf a help in that dept? Sometimes they can help....or sometimes they are just as bad!

Cookie** I had a nice dry sleep last night;)When he woke @ 12 he used the washroom then....if not it def would have been a repeat of the night before b/c he was chuging juice before he went to bed.

Trish**Hopefully work will slow down for you. I hate feeling rushed and overwhelmed all the time.

Is that it? Sorry if I missed anyone. I did read everything but DS is up now and I am sitting here with him on top of me with a blanket, a toy pumpkin and 5 winnie's.

Yesterday's eats were;

B-Fiber one w/skim milk
L- left over spagetti again/ clemintine
S-A cookie
D- Spring stir fry with peanut sauce/bread/1 sm spring roll/ a cookie

I will bbl!

Lori:)

Quick check in for me. Sorry for being MIA. It has been a crazy week. Thank God it is FRIDAY!!!! NOt only is the weekend here, but DH is literally in a car on his way home from the airport and should be here any minute.

So I did not do any workout on Wednesday. I was too exhausted. Yesterday I was tired as well, but I pushed through MMA Kickbox. I haven't done that one in a while and it felt good.

Today's workout will be GS: back shoulders and bis.

BBL to catch up on personals.

TGIF!
Kristin

Morning,

Didn't get to check in yesterday. My cold is somewhat better but now I am coughing a lot. Managed to stay at work yesterday the whole day. Then tried to do my meeting dialing from home. The conference line wasn't working for me. So I had to drive back to work. Came back home it was almost midnight. And now I'm up and didn't sleep well on top of it. Don't know why.

No workout to report with this cold. But my eats have been super clean.

Got to go, will try to catch up tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Ladies

*sigh* with the sore throat today. I will somehow push myself through D6...:confused: I left work early yesterday, went and hung out with my mom....the gym was really quiet, the phone didnt' ring...no emails, I was out.
But THEN....(for those of you that have an iphone), my home button wouldn't work...and it's been sticking, but I've always managed to get it working again. So now it's not working, and I'm stuck on my email....So I go to the mall, it's about quarter to 6 last night, and I"m thinking to myself "I wish someone would call so at least I can get back to my phone screen".....so WHO CALLS.DG. Even though we'd been going back and forth all day yesterday, and the last time we talked he was mad at me (again), and I really really really thought for sure I wouldn't hear from him for awhile. It's been 4 months maybe more since I've seen him!! I can't believe he's still trying?? Seriously?? So he calls as I'm walking into the mall, and I'm sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall talking to him, trying to make him see that a.) No, it's not that I dont' like the Yankees, it's just that I can't sit still and watch a game for more than 5 seconds. and b.) yes, casual is good, cheap is not...there IS a difference. c.) You said you couldn't keep up with me anyways, why are you still bothering? I have to work tonight.....and yes he's coming in....*sigh*

Lori- So honestly, I've been trying to not be so open about my male relationships on the board....lol BUT, had to share a little bit with ya! LOL Nothing like a good DG story! Yeah, I was really overwhelmed being a new trainer and having more than 2 clients starting at a time. It seems like it takes so much time and energy for one, that any more than that is like panic mode...lol. And now I"m even more freaking out because small groups starts this week and I'm really nervous. :confused:

Belinda- Omg...I know...hysterical about that thread. I almost piped in and said get over it. Because we're friends, and I never got that. :eek: :eek: But the boards were down the day of my birthday... LOL. I just can't believe the thread. What a pot stirrer you are!! lmao

Deb- How was circuit blast?? I think i've only done that one once. Yeah yesterday was just an initial assessment, every member gets one, and her schedule is 7 to 7....so 5:30 it was! Was in Macy's last night for a minute...thought about ya...lol

Trish- Geeez....sorry things are so crazy for you!! Hope you're doing D6 with me today? Maybe?

Cookie- Sorry about your pita :( You're always dealing with her! Great workouts, though!

Kristin- Yay! Glad your DH is coming home. :) I'm sure your weekend will be wonderful with your family.

Hi to Melissa and Helene! BBL

Good Morning

The only thing i did yesterday was walk the dog and sit here and pout:rolleyes:. Just had a bad day yesterday. Seems like there are more and more of them lately:(. I soooo need a life!

We have got to go get grocery's today, i've been putting it off for two days now. Sometime today i plan on getting in 4ds legs + 4ds LIS. There is no reason why i shouldn't get in a yoga workout this evening...well, besides being lazy:p

Lori-Nice run yesterday. Sorry if you've mentioned this before but when is your race?

Iris-Wow on DG still trying. LMAO at the conversation, are you sure it isn't because you don't like the yankee's?:p. Have a good day today.

Belinda-Speaking of OD...don't forget my B-day shout out in about a month:D:p;) i know how desperate that sounded:eek:

Helene-I can't believe my healing vibes haven't helped yet? WTH? (((hugs))i hope you feel better soon.

Kristin-TGIF! Great job getting in your KB workout yesterday. Have a great day and workout later.

Hello to everyone I missed. I've got to get out of the p'js and start the day.

Hallo girls,

Just got back from my run! Took the dogs too:confused: they pooped:eek: I walked them 3 miles this morning and now (late afternoon) I took them for a nice 50 min run:p

Iris - yeap, I am such a trouble maker and party pooper:eek: Isn't that thread hysterical.:eek: Lord help me! :rolleyes: Who wants a Happy Birthday wish a month later, anyway???? :eek::eek::eek: That is hysterical! I know, I am a bad girl:eek:

Helene - Poor thing! Sending you more healing vibes! Feel better soon and get lots of rest!

Amelia - don't worry;) I will give a shout out to anyone I want too:p:eek: I will not forget your b-day! It's something I always do! If they don't like, TOO BAD! I will give you a shout out on the Open Forum;)

I will be back later, I will try not to get in trouble today:eek::p

Good morning,

I fell asleep last night shortly after making dinner so no Circuit Blast for me. I'm planning to do it today & if I have time a short run on the TM. As soon as I get my computer work done today I'm free:) except I'm still in the closet :eek: I am finding some expired food. I thought canned goods last forever . . . found a can of pineapple that leaked juice (still scratching my head).

Belinda - I caught that about the birthday's over in OD . . . maybe if you start revealing ages it would be more exciting for people:eek:

Lori - Are you wearing anything lucky for your race? DS's gf is really nice but the therapist feels as long as he's with her he won't get better. They are very dependent on each other and she feels it is unhealthy especially in his situation.

Krisitin - I agree TGIF, happy to hear you DH is almost home.

Helene - Great job with the clean eating:) Are you eating lots of chicken soup?

Iris - Maybe the change of weather this weekend will help your sore throat. This time of year I stock up on the vitamin C cough drops they seem to work. You know we look forward to your DG stories:)

Amelia - I thought about you last night when I woke up on the couch & DH was watching the Atlanta game . . . you must be excited they are in the playoffs. I hear you on shaking off the bad days but imagine if we didn't workout:(

Cookie - I think you should say something to the co-worker, just maybe it will get her off of your back or at least get her thinking. Wow, on the 20lb. vest not sure if I'll ever progress past 10lbs.

Trish - I hope you get to enjoy the beautiful weather we're getting this weekend:)

Melissa - Let us know how jury duty went. I'm wondering if you're asking for the longest trial so you can escape work:)

Have a great day:)

Quick checkin-finished my workout, decided on 4ds legs premix then LM intervals 4-7 premix. Great workout!

Busy morning, took the kids to our favorite consignment shop because they were having a 50% off sale:eek: got some really good deals, then went grocery shopping.

I will BBL this afternoon with personals...off to start supper. Have a great day:)

Good evening,

Helene - glad you starting to feel better! Take it easy on the workouts, ok!

Kirstin - glad your DH is coming home! Now get some rest!

Debbie - how did you like CB today? No, can food don't last forever, lol!

Lori - when is your race?

Iris - hope you feel better soon! No fun having a sore throat! Can't wait to here more about DG, LOL!

Cookie - I think you should say something to the co-worker. Nice job, on your workout.

Melissa - are you still on jury duty?

Amelia - nice job, on your workout today. I sent you a pm, check your inbox!

Good night girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.