COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR OCT 7, 2011

Morning ladies,

It's been more than a week(?) since I posted. No real excuse. Just a combination of a little busy and a lot lazy. Plus, mfp keeps me caught up with most of you, but I really miss the rest of you so, here I am:D. I took a rest day today. Stayed up late surfing the web and watching law & order - it's hard for me to turn it off before knowing who done it:rolleyes: The girl's Saturday activities were cancelled for the holiday so it's going to be good not having to go into the city. Not sure what we'll get into yet though. I'm thinking a movie might be in order or maybe bike riding at the park!

Belinda - Nice job on D18 I think it's been over a year since I've done STS in its entirety. Looking forward to starting it again, though. Btw, I tried a new Cathe product yesterday (although it's not sold through shop cathe!), Step Shox. They are pads that go between the riser and the platform or another riser and are supposed to absorb shock. I did 4DS HIS and went a little higher impact than I normally would on some of the moves and guess what?? No knee pain! Might be something you want to check out if you are still suffering.

Helene - I'm so caught up with you, it's not even funny:p! LOL! Hope you weren't up too late with your meeting. What plans do you have this weekend? I'm hoping to get in some good cooking/baking time. I'm ready to break out the crockpot!

Kristin - Pizza and garlic knots sound so yummy! ^5s on getting in LBB! I can't decide which wo I want to do first. I think slide and glide has me most worried though. Probably will end up being a favorite. The ones I dread the most usually do!

Deb - Pumpkin beer?? I think everyone is going pumpkin crazy! I've never cooked with pumpkin before. Might be something to try this weekend;) LOL at you punching the tv! Enjoy the great weather this weekend.

Cookie - I haven't done PS anything in a long time. Those are good wos! LOL at you going off to fall asleep on the couch. My mom does the exact same thing every night. I used to ask her why didn't she just go to bed, but for some reason, she preferred the couch!

Hope everyone is doing well! Will try to check in more regularly.

Hi all, should we move to a once weekly thread? There aren't too many posts...

This is hello and goodbye. I am going on a date with my friend NyQuil.... They cancelled spinning yesterday too. But now with this cold, I might not be able to workout for a few days.

Have a good evening everyone.

Hi all! No workout today! Major leg DOMS today. Just my luck that we had two fire drills, lol.

Anyway I plan on doing 4ds his tomorrow ;)

Bb tomorrow

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.